Boca game just now

Naisys Tackle

Naisys Tackle

Absolute carnage inside and outside the stadium.   Riots galore and supporters look like being borderline crushed.   Have to pray everything will be ok but suspect not. 

Naisys Tackle
4 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

Where is it being played? Their stadium? 

Away at Gimnasia.

All the fans on the pitch now.  Tear gas galore.  5 days after the deaths in Indonesia too. 

3 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Away at Gimnasia.

All the fans on the pitch now.  Tear gas galore.  5 days after the deaths in Indonesia too. 

What channel 

1 minute ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Away at Gimnasia.

Thanks. I saw footage recently of one of the terraces at Boca, I think on the 3rd tier behind the goal with thousands of people bouncing on it, totally unfit for use and basically a disaster waiting to happen - when not if. My mind immediately thought wonder if that is what has happened but obviously not. Insane that tear gas is involved just a few days post Indonesia, barely believable that they wouldn't do everything to avoid using that. 

Naisys Tackle
5 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

Thanks. I saw footage recently of one of the terraces at Boca, I think on the 3rd tier behind the goal with thousands of people bouncing on it, totally unfit for use and basically a disaster waiting to happen - when not if. My mind immediately thought wonder if that is what has happened but obviously not. Insane that tear gas is involved just a few days post Indonesia, barely believable that they wouldn't do everything to avoid using that. 

People are collapsed on the pitch at the moment.  No danger the game goes ahead and still rioting outside the ground man. 

A game of football for **** sake.

seen the same with Boca stand. Fk ever going in there :lol: