The Filmhouse & Film Festival

FWJ

JudyJudyJudy

Oh no . Feel for start . Also recently started a film course there so I assume that will be up the spout too . 

JudyJudyJudy
16 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Oh no . Feel for start . Also recently started a film course there so I assume that will be up the spout too . 

Meant staff not “ start “ 

3 minutes ago, FWJ said:

Good thing about the Filmhouse is that people know how to behave - ie they dont ****ing talk or look at their phones etc.

Knew

Lone Striker
1 hour ago, FWJ said:

Good thing about the Filmhouse is that people know how to behave - ie they dont ****ing talk or look at their phones etc.

Superb food at the cafe too.   Hopefully if/when the economy settles back down from its current madness, someone will buy them back out of admin and start trading again

12 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

Superb food at the cafe too.   Hopefully if/when the economy settles back down from its current madness, someone will buy them back out of admin and start trading again

It’s more complicated as they’re funded by Creative Scotland as most arts organisations are. The funding has been at standstill for a number of years as overheads and bills continue to grow. Personally I think they made a real mistake by moving back to the film festival being in August as opposed to June like the last few years so they were in competition with the fringe. 

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, FWJ said:

Dunno about that , my friend was eating a lion bar one time and was told to be quiet , !! 

• 1 year later...