Robbie!!! ( merged )

Graham Thomson

4 minutes ago, XB52 said:

I can gaurentee you will be nowhere near  any game where Hearts play, unless we are playing the hobos 

Aye right.. flying to.milan on Wednesday night. Don't think hibs are playing there. So you can guarantee eff all.  Also you can't spell

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Naisys Tackle

• soonbe110

• BackOfTheNet

• jr ewing

1 hour ago, Sherbet said:

Aye right.. flying to.milan on Wednesday night. Don't think hibs are playing there. So you can guarantee eff all.  Also you can't spell

he can spell  F

Dusk_Till_Dawn
2 hours ago, Led Tasso said:

Also, despite his success, the complaints about McInnes from Aberdeen fans regarding style sound an awful lot like the complaints about Neilson here.

Folk would be mad about defensive tactics within weeks of him arriving.

McInnes would be a brainless appointment. A bit like saying, we can’t think outside the few options who’ve previously passed through this league.

There’s a whole world out there and other clubs/countries have cottoned onto the idea of exploring it.

A few people on here have mentioned Naismith and I’d bet my mortgage that when Neilson leaves, that’s the lazy option we’ll go for.

lost in space
18 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

McInnes would be a brainless appointment. A bit like saying, we can’t think outside the few options who’ve previously passed through this league.

There’s a whole world out there and other clubs/countries have cottoned onto the idea of exploring it.

A few people on here have mentioned Naismith and I’d bet my mortgage that when Neilson leaves, that’s the lazy option we’ll go for.

Agree re McInnes.

Re Naismith - would be happy if he was given a temporary/trial period, especially if during the season.

He may be good or maybe not.

I certainly wouldn't be handing out 3 year deals!

Folk wanting Robbie replaced with Naismith sums it up really. 

"Please replace our objectively successful manager who I've always inexplicably hated for a guy with zero managerial experience but a passionate onfield presence".

😄

The Grim Reaper
13 minutes ago, lost in space said:

Agree re McInnes.

Re Naismith - would be happy if he was given a temporary/trial period, especially if during the season.

He may be good or maybe not.

I certainly wouldn't be handing out 3 year deals!

We need a clean break. New management team with no connection to the club. 

Being honest I think Neilson could definitely be in trouble if we lose both the European games badly and then lose any league games in between?

Ive sat on the fence with Robbie but it’s getting shoogly. 

Naisys Tackle
3 minutes ago, ali_jambo said:

"Please replace our objectively successful manager who I've always inexplicably hated for a guy with zero managerial experience but a passionate onfield presence".

😄

Name one poster that has said that.  What "folk" bro'?

2 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Name one poster that has said that.  What "folk" bro'?

It wasn't meant to be a verbatim quote. It was subtextual.

The Mighty Thor
3 hours ago, Deviskan said:

Someone who is a much better Hearts fan than everyone basically.

Tosh wanted hibs to win the cup.

True story. 

Naisys Tackle
7 minutes ago, ali_jambo said:

So nobody has then.  At least thats cleared up.  Next time add the word "if" before and "are" after folk :) 

Edited by Robbies Tackle

7 hours ago, JamboAl said:

Incorrect!

Neilson has admitted openly that HE ASKED AB if he could come back and she agreed.

Do you have a link for that Al? 

5 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

non-sequitur 

Just reminds me of Rand Paul in the Republican primaries as Trump was causing chaos. Completely irrelevant I know but thought I’d share. 🙂

12 minutes ago, ali_jambo said:

It’s quite possible he is now trying to have sex with a photo of a submarine.

Bazzas right boot
52 minutes ago, Thunder and Lightning said:

Do you believe the earth is flat? 

Who were you before, right in there with the insults, eh?

14 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

So nobody has then.  At least thats cleared up.  Next time add the word "if" before and "are" after folk :) 

Did you think I was doing a verbatim quote?

There are numerous people who have suggested Naismith replacing Robbie.

Thunder and Lightning
3 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Who were you before, right in there with the insults, eh?

Who was i when? 

Insults, really? How is likening your posting style to that of a conspiracy theorist an insult?  And lets be honest, you throw out insults like confetti. I at least quote you as opposed to hiding behind generic terms:)

You ignored my question, do you see how it looks when you bang on about all these people with hidden agendas that don't actually post them, you just know.  You don't see how it makes you look?  Really? 

lost in space
16 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Oh no, I thought I was the only one......

Naisys Tackle
11 minutes ago, ali_jambo said:

No, I don't.

No, there's not.  The "numerous people" are ones that are saying that's the route the club would go down.  Not that it's the way they would like the club to go down. 

Jeffros Furios
13 minutes ago, Thunder and Lightning said:

Who was i when? 

Insults, really? How is likening your posting style to that of a conspiracy theorist an insult?  And lets be honest, you throw out insults like confetti. I at least quote you as opposed to hiding behind generic terms:)

You ignored my question, do you see how it looks when you bang on about all these people with hidden agendas that don't actually post them, you just know.  You don't see how it makes you look?  Really? 

I had all this who were you before pish ... the guy ain't a phm ..

watches the rugby over Hearts games  and cheers on the vermin .

Should be banned from Tynecastle .

10 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

In fairness you have had have more accounts than a gambling addict.

Edited by Vlad Magic

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

In fairness you have had have more accounts than a gambling addict.

:naughty:

Fozzyonthefence
51 minutes ago, ali_jambo said:

Not one has said they want Naismith to replace him but that they suspect that’s the route the club may go down. 

Fozzyonthefence
1 hour ago, ali_jambo said:

😄

Was appointing Neilson who had absolutely zero managerial experience a mistake?  Did you think so at the time?

34 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Was appointing Neilson who had absolutely zero managerial experience a mistake?  Did you think so at the time?

When we appointed Neilson we had just been relegatd to the Championship and our previous manager was Gary Locke. Not a highly successful manager who'd take us to 3rd and a cup final and playing in Europe.

Fozzyonthefence
37 minutes ago, ali_jambo said:

When we appointed Neilson we had just been relegatd to the Championship and our previous manager was Gary Locke. Not a highly successful manager who'd take us to 3rd and a cup final and playing in Europe.

But I bet you were very underwhelmed?!

2 hours ago, Des Lynam said:

Do you have a link for that Al? 

Just reminds me of Rand Paul in the Republican primaries as Trump was causing chaos. Completely irrelevant I know but thought I’d share. 🙂

Not a link you can click on but RN said this himself when he attended the Plot Ceremony the day after we beat DUFC 5-2. 

He turned up (supposedly) unexpectedly.

10 hours ago, Jeffros Furios said:

It’s what happens to a person that must spend all day, every day on an online forum…paranoia runs riot.

Nearly 60,000 posts ffs…that’s fairly tragic, but makes complete sense when you see the opinionated ‘I’m a better fan than you’ attitude permeating through the majority of his posts.

Question. If Robbie Neilson was managing another club at a similar level and had the stats Neilson has this season and we had a vacancy, would anyone be desperate for us to go and get him ?

2 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Question. If Robbie Neilson was managing another club at a similar level and had the stats Neilson has this season and we had a vacancy, would anyone be desperate for us to go and get him ?

Not sure about that but I do know the United fans weren’t disappointed when he left.

9 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

A 50% win rate and 3rd place finishes following championship promotions? I wouldn’t be champing at the bit for him but would understand if he was in the running. 

1 hour ago, Deviskan said:

It’s what happens to a person that must spend all day, every day on an online forum…paranoia runs riot.

Nearly 60,000 posts ffs…that’s fairly tragic, but makes complete sense when you see the opinionated ‘I’m a better fan than you’ attitude permeating through the majority of his posts.

He's forever asking who posters were previously. He's very paranoid. 

What I know is his previous name was Tosh and he wanted Hibs to win the Scottish cup. 

Bazzas right boot
42 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Yes, although unsurexwhat desperate means in this context and the fact that many posters have championed in the recent past-

McInnes

Hartley 

Wright 

Mackay 

Robinson 

Mcann

Johnson 

Even our own Robbo

Pretty much proves they would as Bob has a record that compares to most them very well, if not better. 

11 hours ago, ali_jambo said:

A manager who had 2 hands tied behind his back and beat hibs 4 out of 5

55 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

That isn't the gotcha you think it is. 😆

54 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

Not sure about that but I do know the United fans weren’t disappointed when he left.

How do you think they feel now?

1 minute ago, Sherbet said:

A manager who had 2 hands tied behind his back and beat hibs 4 out of 5

No disrespect to Lockie. Did his best.

57 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

On here the answer is yes. 

You only have to win 3 games on the trot on here to become the new Bill Shankly in some people's eyes.  

51 minutes ago, Scott Leitch said:

He's forever asking who posters were previously. He's very paranoid. 

What I know is his previous name was Tosh and he wanted Hibs to win the Scottish cup. 

I presume this is a joke. 

Sinbad the Sailor
13 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

Up periscope😄

Neilson's record speaks for itself.  2 easy championship titles.  Europe.  2 Cup finals.  Beat Hibs at hampden..twice.  His record against the OF is poor but I think he's earned a bit more time to try and rectify that.  

10 minutes ago, Scott Leitch said:

Nope. He was desperate for Hibs to beat Rangers in the final. 

There's literally no response to that!!

Jesus 

Bazzas right boot
13 minutes ago, Scott Leitch said:

Nope. He was desperate for Hibs to beat Rangers in the final. 

How do you know,  you only joined in 2021?🤭

Who were you before that, what makes you desperate to go back 6 years to talk about  hibs cup win and make up lies. 

What a riddy.🤣🤣🤣

4 minutes ago, TexasAndy said:

Neilson's record speaks for itself.  2 easy championship titles.  Europe.  2 Cup finals.  Beat Hibs at hampden..twice.  His record against the OF is poor but I think he's earned a bit more time to try and rectify that.  

I wouldn’t be that concerned about his record against the OF, if he actually had the balls to have a go and still got the same results.

it’s the fact he continually serves up the same timid, rabbit caught in the headlights tactics against anyone he perceives as a threat (OF, Fiorentina…most away games etc) that I find aggravating.

We showed in the first half vs Zurich that we’re more than capable of having a go…I think a lot of fans would be more supportive of him if he did that but still lost, rather than what he’s done previously and will no doubt continue to do.

VagabondJambo
13 hours ago, Thunder and Lightning said:

Who was i when? 

2 hours ago, Deviskan said:

You guys have nailed it with facts and not insults! 👏👏