"I like to run, tackle, and scream" - Kio

Watt-Zeefuik

9 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Shock horror....another dud.

:vrwow:

To go with the other " quality" signings.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thumperbeni

• Naisys Tackle

• Sooks

• Unknown user

Just now, Robbo-Jambo said:

To go with the other " quality" signings.

**** knows how he has convinced people that he has brought quality in.

Saint Savage indeed.

Every team needs this type of player, does a lot of the dirty work going unnoticed but allows others the space and time to perform.

Hes good in possession , has vision and a determined steeliness that can give us a solid foundation  for years to come.

Granted hes struggled a little but Im really liking him the early signs are good hes a motivator who gets others playing.

Think his name will feature in the next song devised for the gorgie songbook 

Dancingdog1874
1 minute ago, thewiseone said:

Every team needs this type of player, does a lot of the dirty work going unnoticed but allows others the space and time to perform.

Hes good in possession , has vision and a determined steeliness that can give us a solid foundation  for years to come.

Granted hes struggled a little but Im really liking him the early signs are good hes a motivator who gets others playing.

Ran around complaining the whole game. Wouldn’t have looked out of place playing in league 1

RustyRightPeg

Looked better with Devlin beside him. Grant (who said he doesn’t like playing deep but RN keeps playing him there) looked lost.

must be said their midfield movement was ridiculously good. 

RustyRightPeg
Just now, Dancingdog1874 said:

Ran around complaining the whole game. Wouldn’t have looked out of place playing in league 1

Complaining easily confused with trying to get his team mates to get their fingers out their arses. 

He's the only one that openly encourages others to press. Others should follow suit. 

Dancingdog1874
2 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Complaining easily confused with trying to get his team mates to get their fingers out their arses. 

He's the only one that openly encourages others to press. Others should follow suit. 

To a certain degree, didn’t see him do much to encourage anyone except the fiorentina attackers

Seen nothing so far to suggest he has anything to offer the team.  Tries to motivate but maybe he should try to lead by example.  Not going to write him of just yet but need a performance and less gesturing.

9 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

Dirty work? He has the touch of a donkey, doesn't hold it up, can't pass, is slow doesn't break up play and is slow.  

Motivator? He moans every time he f's up but that about it. 

Looks like a massive waste of money. The next Beslija

Bungalow Bill
9 minutes ago, Arry said:

Seen nothing so far to suggest he has anything to offer the team.  Tries to motivate but maybe he should try to lead by example.  Not going to write him of just yet but need a performance and less gesturing.

Hoping he’s not just a slightly better Perry Kitchen. I’m sure he’ll come good in the domestic game. He’s a £350K player, he should do well in Scottish football. 

Unknown user
1 hour ago, Robbies Tackle said:

He was already playing away from his home country before he came to Scotland.  

He's German, and Almelo's about 5 miles over the border

Naisys Tackle
1 minute ago, Smithee said:

He's German, and Almelo's about 5 miles over the border

Fair enough.  Lets hope he comes good and pronto. 

1 hour ago, RedStarRiot said:

Dirty work? He has the touch of a donkey, doesn't hold it up, can't pass, is slow doesn't break up play and is slow.  

Motivator? He moans every time he f's up but that about it. 

Looks like a massive waste of money. The next Beslija

This. Only 2 games but he has to be one of the worst players I think I've seen. Literally can't play a simple pass, doesn't put the foot in at all like literally never, and just to top it off spends half the time moaning at other folk and telling them what to do. 

Sounds brilliant to have around.

Someone else made a fairly decent point and said both games we have had a player sent off - which is fair enough. But that's when we need to see him doing more. Don't think I've seen him sprint yet.

No Idle Talk

At least he shows some leadership on the park. In the first half he was constantly trying to get other players into positions they should have been in and he was getting frustrated when they weren't. I kinda like what I've seen from him so far tbh. 

1 hour ago, 151 said:

This. Only 2 games but he has to be one of the worst players I think I've seen. Literally can't play a simple pass, doesn't put the foot in at all like literally never, and just to top it off spends half the time moaning at other folk and telling them what to do. 

Sounds brilliant to have around.

Someone else made a fairly decent point and said both games we have had a player sent off - which is fair enough. But that's when we need to see him doing more. Don't think I've seen him sprint yet.

I don't think he's shown much but jesus wept

Geoff Kilpatrick

All he was missing was a kiss of the badge and he would have done the perfect impression of a latter day Gary Locke.