First game - Glentoran

Salvatore's Tash

Salvatore's Tash

18 man squad travelling - no Berra or Kingston. Neilson still not fit enough. Otherwise our strongest 18 seem to be travelling, a chance for Csaba to see just how many players we need.

Great for the football to be back. Anyone know how many jambos will be attending?

Ryan Gosling

Berra and Kingston should be at Dunfermline, half the squad is playing Glens, the other half Dunfermline apparently.

Chris Evans

Hope we have a fairly strong team out. Glentoran been scoring for fun in pre season. I know they are not at SPL standard but would rather not take any chances. Travelling over tomorrow to sunny Belfast with much renewed,and hopefully not misplaced confindence.

Salvatore's Tash

Don't know exact 18 but heres an educated guess.

Banks, Basso, Thomson, Wallace, Sives, Zaliukas, Karipidis, McGowan, Ruben, Stewart, Jonsson, Screpis, Bruno, Driver, Miko, Cesny, Glen, Audrey.

Does anyone think they know where we're weakest?

I'm struggling to pinpoint it...

Emm central midfield?? ;)

I reckon Templeton has to travel.....

I'm aware that Stewart has been told that he'll have to travel back for the Dunfermline game on Wednesday - not sure about everyone else though.

Banks, Basso, Thomson, Wallace, Sives, Zaliukas, Karipidis, McGowan, Ruben, Stewart, Jonsson, Screpis, Bruno, Driver, Miko, Cesny, Glen, Audrey.

We surely can't be travelling with one striker!

We could play Audrey and Glen up front to make the worlds smallest strike force.

Salvatore's Tash
We surely can't be travelling with one striker!

One correction which I know will please everyone.....

Audrey not travelling, Elliot is.

ScottishSandstorm

Mole, Rapnik, Mackle, Brown, Templeton, Nade, or Visconte?

Ryan Gosling

Hopefully his is a one-way ticket.

Chris Evans
Not convinced Berra will be here much longer.

Just a hunch or do you know something you may like to share?

Hmmm. With most people seemingly keen to give Vlad another chance to prove that he means the business, I wonder how many folk would be able to give Elliot another chance to show what he can do playing under (what appears to be) a decent manager who may actually be able to get the best out of him and get him to show the potential that so many other managers/coaches have seen?

The lads a Jambo through and through and I'm ashamed at some of the treatment he's had at the hands of Hearts fans (mind you, I've been ashamed as a Hearts fan by some of his performances!)

Everyone deserves an opportunity under our new manager and if he decides that Elliot is good enough for Hearts then I'll be delighted to let him prove it.

Hmmm. With most people seemingly keen to give Vlad another chance to prove that he means the business, I wonder how many folk would be able to give Elliot another chance to show what he can do playing under (what appears to be) a decent manager who may actually be able to get the best out of him and get him to show the potential that so many other managers/coaches have seen?

The lads a Jambo through and through and I'm ashamed at some of the treatment he's had at the hands of Hearts fans (mind you, I've been ashamed as a Hearts fan by some of his performances!)

Everyone deserves an opportunity under our new manager and if he decides that Elliot is good enough for Hearts then I'll be delighted to let him prove it.

A very fair point.

Vlad has been given way more chances than Elliot

Think every ones slate needs wiped to an extent. Obviously if they dont improve quickly then their chance is gone but every one needs allowed some kind of chance, I'd hope.

I don't think Elliott is being helped by everyone getting on his back as soon as he goes near the ball. Actually felt quite sorry for him last season. It's as if people feel they have to give him stick to prove they're a Hearts "fan".

I'm sure I heard tomorrow morning.

I'm sure they're travelling back straight after the game, must be a day trip :D

maroondoonhamer
A very fair point.

Vlad has been given way more chances than Elliot

Surely deserved when you compare their dancing abilities??:):)

jamboinglasgow
I'm sure they're travelling back straight after the game, must be a day trip :D

wonder if they are picking up booze as well if their day tripping.

wonder if they are picking up booze as well if their day tripping.

Shabba could probably do with some for after the game.

Just a hunch or do you know something you may like to share?

Just speaking to someone who knows him very well. Very well.

Charlie-Brown

Gary Mackay his agent?

clum mole ?

Chris Evans

I listened to you on the radio the other night and thought you came accross well. So do you not think that you are passed the stage of chucking out little titbits of information and leaving everyone else guessing?

If you know something then tell us. If you dont then wind your neck in.

Thanks

A fair point you raise, everyone should get a clean sheet of paper with the new manager, he has been murder in the past ,however this is his big chance too prove what he can do.

Last chance saloon for Clum id say.:Hearts Man dance:

Drylaw Hearts

Karapidis hasn't travelled to Belfast.

Drylaw Hearts
How do you know this DH?

He was in John Lewis with his missus about 2 hours ago.

:)

Salvatore's Tash

He is travelling, players leave monday morning. Staying monday night, back Tuesday.

Iain, you're teasing.

Tell us just a little more.

Just don't think his departure is as imminent as some people might think Al.

Archived