Jay-Jay Okocha

vegas-voss

Without a club at the moment.Amazing player in his time, would he still have enough in him at 34 to be a star in the SPL.Would he be willing to come to the SPL and if so would he be worth the gamble in wages for one maybe 2 seasons.

I would love us to sign a big star like OKocha for the short term but my memories are pretty clouded to what he done for Bolton a few years ago.Anyway was bored and just thought seeing as we have no transfer links or at least none that anyone wants to share on this board i thought i would bring Okocha's name into things for debate if nothing more.

Kind of gamble the OF go for and Dundee almost ruined themselves trying to copy.

Better to focus on players on the way up rather than the way down.

You want your experienced players to be an example to youth and Okocha has never had a great attitude.

Without a club at the moment.Amazing player in his time, would he still have enough in him at 34 to be a star in the SPL.Would he be willing to come to the SPL and if so would he be worth the gamble in wages for one maybe 2 seasons.

I would love us to sign a big star like OKocha for the short term but my memories are pretty clouded to what he done for Bolton a few years ago.Anyway was bored and just thought seeing as we have no transfer links or at least none that anyone wants to share on this board i thought i would bring Okocha's name into things for debate if nothing more.

I would rather settle for a fit,willing and motivated Kingston who I honestly feel could be the answer, rock the Casba could maybe get the best out of him, he certainly has the talent.

No Nonsense

Talented player on his day but not someone who I would like to see us sign. Not a vlad signing either- no great potential in making money by selling him on, and he aint getting any younger. Like the above poster, I would rather see some young hungry players with something to prove rather than a player looking for one last payday/swansong...

I think there was a testimonial for him recently and that marked the end of his career. Had some brilliant moments at Bolton IRC. Not so much at Hull.

could do a 'russell latapy' who has been a classy player in the SPL well into his late 30s.

Depends what Okacha would ask in terms of wages and what his fitness is like whether it would be worth the gamble.

Archived