1 member has voted

1. 1. Strongest position

• Goalkeeper
    • Defence
    • Midfield
    • Attack
    • All round strength

Say What Again

If you change 'all round strength' to 'all round weakness' or include a 'none of the above' option, then I'll vote.

Captain Lithuania
If you change 'all round strength' to 'all round weakness' or include a 'none of the above' option, then I'll vote.

Non-believer.. The poll is strongest point, not weakest.

No Nonsense

Voted for midfield, howvever this is a reflection on the weakness of the other areas rather than an indication of the strength of the midfield. What I am saying is that we could get away without improving the midfield at all as long as we bought new strikers and fullbacks, and possibly a goalie. If we do not strengthen these areas first I would be quite worried to say the least.

Captain Lithuania
Voted for midfield, howvever this is a reflection on the weakness of the other areas rather than an indication of the strength of the midfield. What I am saying is that we could get away without improving the midfield at all as long as we bought new strikers and fullbacks, and possibly a goalie. If we do not strengthen these areas first I would be quite worried to say the least.

I have confidence in Jamie McDonald if Steve Banks under performs, and I also think our attacking options are good, Makela is just out of Finland on a high, he will be looking to impress Shabba and I think he will. Glen also I think could breakthrough to our team after some great performances towards the end of last season. In defence I think Berra, Thompson, Wallace and Karapidis will to quite well, as for the midfield, which I do feel is our best point, we have Aguiar, Kingston, Jonsson, Palazuelos, Miko, and Chesny, they should be able to keep it strong for the season. With Shabbas guidance I think this season could be a very good season.

Captain Lithuania

So far our Midfield is the choice of most people.. Apart from YOU Voice From Above! :P

Mac_fae_Gillie

if Csaba can get the best from the players

then the midfied should be fantastic.

our defence can be decent.

goalkeeper not an issue.

i pray for a fit Nade playing with 2 front.

all comes down to the manager having the ability and been allowed to use it.

we never had poor players we just never got them to play at 100%.

Archived