Fat Alex Salmond in cronyism scandal

Therapist

A Boy Named Crow

Come on fess up. Therapist has been on holiday that last dew days. You are his twelve year old brother! Not a lot of thinking has gone into your Slasmond bashing over this period has it?

I find it disguisting that ?215,00 of public money is going to any religious group.

If people want to showcase their imaginary friend they should do it with their own money and not my tax.

To me that is 100 times more scandalous than Salmond favouring one group over the other.

Ibrahim Tall
I find it disguisting that ?215,00 of public money is going to any religious group.

If people want to showcase their imaginary friend they should do it with their own money and not my tax.

To me that is 100 times more scandalous than Salmond favouring one group over the other.

Spending ?215,000 to create a better understanding of Islam amongst non-Muslims in Scotland and possibly prevent Bigotry and Racism is a bad idea?

Craig Gordons Gloves

goodness me - if it is cronyism then he would have been taught by the masters of it - The conservative party.

Denny Crane

Therapist posts another thread on Salmond

(I know I've posted this one on another thread but it seemed so appropriate for Therapist's latest Salmond rant.)

Looks as though the SNP are going to get spanked in the Glasgow East by-election too. Hopefully the beginning of the end for them. :)

Craig Gordons Gloves
Looks as though the SNP are going to get spanked in the Glasgow East by-election too. Hopefully the beginning of the end for them. :)

is that Glasgow East that has been a labour stronghold since time began?

Dearie me - an SNP defeat there would be as surprising as a hibs loss in the inter toto

Its ok, they lost the last election remember? :)

Its ok, they lost the last election remember? :)

That's true, but many of the politically/intellectually challenged on here seem to think the SNP are the bees knees and that Salmond/SNP can do no wrong. :rolleyes: I feel it's my moral obligation to point out the error of their ways.

That's true, but many of the politically/intellectually challenged on here seem to think the SNP are the bees knees and that Salmond/SNP can do no wrong. :rolleyes: I feel it's my moral obligation to point out the error of their ways.

you crack me up so much mr Pist.

please never stop posting on here, it would be sad without you :sad:

ToadKiller Dog

a spanking in new labours 3rd safest seat in Scotland and 23rd in the UK .if the war party were to loose this seat then they would be facing there end as a political force in Scotland .

its the Glasgow eastend some of the numpties that live there would vote for a poo on a stick if it wore a new labour badge.

The poll in the mirror had a 15% swing to the snp but they need 17.5% to win so hardly a tanking.

Dear Sir

Thank you for yor application concerning the above alleged vacancy. Unfortunatly this was both prematurely advertised and in actual fact is not yet availble not even for advertising. we wil Not be taking your application further. due to the highly regarded current incumbent we do not see a position arising for you in the future either but would wish you luck in your search elswhere and to that end include a useful starting point

http://www.hibs.net/message/

Archived