Vanishing threads

Doctor FinnBarr

Doctor FinnBarr

Spent ages tonight replying on a Robbie thread which vanished the minute I hit "send".

Its getting like sisterfister on here with censorship, not acceptable.

Many years ago Uly and Dexter told us that any thread that was closed/vanished would have an explanation, not happening now is it Dave McLaren,  Cosanostra or Maple Leaf.

Lot of us paying decent money here.

Naisys Tackle
16 minutes ago, graygo said:

You sure they're not just being merged into one big we hate Robbie thread?

I8s look at me thread title abortion followed by decent debate threads been removed. 

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

I8s look at me thread title abortion followed by decent debate threads been removed. 

Which is rare for him considering he’s mates with Dave, allegedly 😜?

3 hours ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Spent ages tonight replying on a Robbie thread which vanished the minute I hit "send".

Its getting like sisterfister on here with censorship, not acceptable.

Many years ago Uly and Dexter told us that any thread that was closed/vanished would have an explanation, not happening now is it Dave McLaren,  Cosanostra or Maple Leaf.

Lot of us paying decent money here.

No "Robbie" thread has been removed tonight or any other night.

Since August 1 there have been 365 new threads.  Of these, only 11 have been removed.  All of the ones removed were either trolling, defamatory, abusive, or otherwise broke the published rules.

There is no record of you having made a post, prior to this one, since 17 hours ago, when you posted twice on the ".net delusion" thread.

EDIT:  I just checked your posting record.  The last time you had a post removed was on August 21.  It was removed because you called another poster "a hobbit twat".

• cosanostra locked this topic