Nigel Farrage appreciation thread

Smoked-Glass

Francis Albert
On 30/08/2022 at 23:07, jonesy said:

Seems to bring out the worst in folk.

Can't understand why he wasn't just ignored. Just an attention-loving wideo who got too much media attention, with Cameron inexplicibly folding and giving him his referendum.

He only appealed to a minority but it was big enough to threaten some conservative seats lacking a big enough majority not to be threatened by splitting the right wing vote.

34 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Maybe we should start a Hitler appreciation thread for his services to Judaism FFS? 🙄 

No. That would be inappropriate 

On 11/09/2022 at 15:25, Smoked-Glass said:

If you're happy to put money in the pockets of people traffickers and have people arrive in these shores completely unchecked then that's fine.

Nothing to do with farrage but I'd be against all what I said above.   Is there a better solution?

Well then, let's have a safe corridor. The people can be freed from the grasp of the traffickers, treated humanely and all proper checks can be facilitated too. 

21 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Well then, let's have a safe corridor. The people can be freed from the grasp of the traffickers, treated humanely and all proper checks can be facilitated too. 

Fine by me.

Why didn't Priti Patel consider it then? 

Nothing to do with farrage that other than drawing everyone's attention to it. 🤷

4 minutes ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Fine by me.

Why didn't Priti Patel consider it then? 

Nothing to do with farrage that other than drawing everyone's attention to it. 🤷

She's a cruel tory and her replacement probably equally less enamoured with human rights - be it ours or people trying to come to our shores? 

14 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

She's a cruel tory and her replacement probably equally less enamoured with human rights - be it ours or people trying to come to our shores? 

Yup , that sounds like the Torys. 

Just saw a you tube of farrage laying into them big time calling them a disaster and that they should be wiped out.

Think I like Nigel ever more now🤣

52 minutes ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Yup , that sounds like the Torys. 

Just saw a you tube of farrage laying into them big time calling them a disaster and that they should be wiped out.

Think I like Nigel ever more now🤣

Wait - you're saying there's a video of Farage blaming everything on the Brexit-complicit Tories he once had an alliance with  ?       There's a bit of a pattern developing then.   First Cummings, now Farage - an alliance between disruptor weirdos and elected politicians to win public support, then a 180 degree u-turn by the disruptors to disown the same politicians as incompetents.  Somehow escaping any guilt themselves by association.     Trump doing something vaguely similar in the US, turning against the same mechanisms of State which were under his command  during his Presidency.

Farage is  a clever b*stard though.   Managed to get a pension for life from the EU Parliament where he had no responsibility other than to disrupt & heckle.  Managed to put the fear of God up Cameron (with the help of the ERG nutjobs)  despite not even being an MP.   Managed to outshine the elected politicians in Vote Leave despite not being part of Vote Leave.       

Now claiming that the post-Brexit problems facing millions of ordinary people are all down to May & Johnson.   

Slippery, slimey and dangerous.

il Duce McTarkin
12 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

Maybe we should start a Hitler appreciation thread for his services to Judaism FFS? 🙄 

We need more Hitler appreciation threads imo

2 hours ago, Lone Striker said:

Wait - you're saying there's a video of Farage blaming everything on the Brexit-complicit Tories he once had an alliance with  ?       There's a bit of a pattern developing then.   First Cummings, now Farage - an alliance between disruptor weirdos and elected politicians to win public support, then a 180 degree u-turn by the disruptors to disown the same politicians as incompetents.  Somehow escaping any guilt themselves by association.     Trump doing something vaguely similar in the US, turning against the same mechanisms of State which were under his command  during his Presidency.

Farage is  a clever b*stard though.   Managed to get a pension for life from the EU Parliament where he had no responsibility other than to disrupt & heckle.  Managed to put the fear of God up Cameron (with the help of the ERG nutjobs)  despite not even being an MP.   Managed to outshine the elected politicians in Vote Leave despite not being part of Vote Leave.       

Now claiming that the post-Brexit problems facing millions of ordinary people are all down to May & Johnson.   

Slippery, slimey and dangerous.

That thing you do
On 30/08/2022 at 16:01, Smoked-Glass said:

Well done for getting Brexit done.

Not often history will remember one man who isn't in charge (prime minister) not even an MP.

Think he supports Hearts too.

Oh Dear. Where to begin with that.

He got Brexit done - for you and me he took our rights to freely move, live and work in 27 countries. But, he moved his own businesses to Ireland and got a German passport, so he loses nothing! You may not care about that but I lived in two EU countries and one of them (Germany) saved my life when a tumour was dicovered in my pituitary gland.  

He will be remembered as what he was, a front or mouthpiece who looked after himself and got the English natives restless just enough to get their masters out of incoming EU anti-tax haven laws. Thus, the elite no longer have to worry about having to declare their ill gotten gains.

He was a snake oil salesman, who said one thing and sorted himself with another. He played the role very well, his bank balance being bigger than the amount of ethics found in his body.

• 1 year later...
That thing you do
On 30/08/2022 at 16:01, Smoked-Glass said:

Well done for getting Brexit done.

Not often history will remember one man who isn't in charge (prime minister) not even an MP.

Think he supports Hearts too.

Id rather he supported Hibs if thats ok with you.

Biggest snake oil salesman that ever lived. Got Brexit done? Not for himself as he got a German passport first.

An example of a political and ruling class thats corrupt, dishonest, increased poverty, zero empathy for anything or anyone.

The only good thing about him is hes not done the kinds of things Prince Andrew and Rolf Harris did. Which makes him one level above scum in my opinion.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
5 hours ago, That thing you do said:

The only good thing about him is hes not done the kinds of things Prince Andrew and Rolf Harris did. Which makes him one level above scum in my opinion.

That's an awful thing to say.

We just don't have any proof.

Yet.

Unknown user
32 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

That's an awful thing to say.

We just don't have any proof.

Yet.

Dog nonce, no question about it

Japan Jambo
8 minutes ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

Dog nonce, no question about it