Ugly sisters allocation

Thumperbeni

Have the club confirmed if they 2 arse cheeks are getting the same allocation as the clubs who’ve played at Tynie so far received ? Would love if they just got the top part of section M in the roseburn. 

We could just stick a big cage on the plaza and erect a giant screen there for them to watch ........................................ scatter some hay in it to soak up their filth

I’d be absolutely fuming if they got any more than that 1 section, there’s no way the bottom will be opened due to the close proximity to section N, was surprised Dundee utd even got that tbh 

Gorgie_Rules

If we treat them any different to ross county and st johnstone then it would be a disappointing move by the club tbh. 

The OF are so up their own arse they probably won’t even realise that they are  going to get the smallest allocation at Tynecastle theyve ever had, and will no doubt make a song and dance about it once they find out.

Edited by Gorgie_Rules

Jambo Buckets

I'm pretty sure I saw it in the news that both are getting the same allocation as last year (2 sections) which means there is going to be hardly any walk up tickets available if both K and L are not in use for home fans. Might open the ticket exchange early but they usually release the unsold hospitality a couple of days before the game so not sure there will be that much time for the exchange tickets. 

We give Aberdeen and Dundee United 1 section when both clubs could sell out 2 so not sure why Rangers and Celtic would be given special treatment when it's the same situation. 

Jambo Buckets
3 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

The Roseburn St includes the OF games so they can't be getting more. 

No season tickets sold in Roseburm sections K and L, its all walkups. Think they'll get L and M with K as segregation, same as last season. 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Jambo Buckets said:

No season tickets sold in Roseburm sections K and L, its all walkups. Think they'll get L and M with K as segregation, same as last season. 

Aye so 2 or 3 sections max , they can't get the whole stand. 

jambo-in-furness

I would say the more full houses we get when entertaining clubs outside the arse cheeks then the likelier we are to reduce the uglies to be in line with the others but,

I’ve a feeling it’s already been agreed on the numbers, and we won’t like the result.

31 minutes ago, jambo-in-furness said:

I would say the more full houses we get when entertaining clubs outside the arse cheeks then the likelier we are to reduce the uglies to be in line with the others but,

I’ve a feeling it’s already been agreed on the numbers, and we won’t like the result.

This would be a slap in the face to all hearts supporters and especially walk up hearts supporters if they’ve agreed in principle to give them more than what we’ve given the likes of Ross county and dundee United. I really hope they get the exact same as the rest, 1 section up the back of M.

jambo-in-furness
5 minutes ago, Thumperbeni said:

This would be a slap in the face to all hearts supporters and especially walk up hearts supporters if they’ve agreed in principle to give them more than what we’ve given the likes of Ross county and dundee United. I really hope they get the exact same as the rest, 1 section up the back of M.

I think I can remember from somewhere Ann Budge saying ticket allocations were agreed before the first game of the season kicked off.

buzzbomb1958
2 hours ago, SCFHearts said:

Could be way wrong and glad to be but the figure 1250 is ringing a belll

Give them next to nothing the less the better 

I’d give the scum 1 ticket

Hectormasson

exactly 👍👍👍

Doctor FinnBarr
1 hour ago, Thumperbeni said:

I'm one nowadays due to only getting every 3rd weekend off. Its hard enough to get myself and Mrs Saunders 2 tickets together this season without giving the arsecheeks more tickets.

Fozzyonthefence

1,250 probably sounds about right for 2 sections, less the bottom corner for segregation?  If that’s correct hopefully we reduce it to just one section next season.  Better selling the seats to Hearts fans if the demand is there, rather than the bigoted knuckle draggers. 

Love the idea of giving them 1 ticket. Hilarity ensues as 600 of them try to get in with the 1 ticket theyve faked 600 times then the fighting amongst themselves to prove they have the genuine ticket 

Theme From Sparta F.C.
1 hour ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

I’d give the scum 1 ticket

I'd give them the strip of single seats at the end of the Stand. And that would be their lot... :653:

4 hours ago, Thumperbeni said:

Have the club confirmed if they 2 arse cheeks are getting the same allocation as the clubs who’ve played at Tynie so far received ? Would love if they just got the top part of section M in the roseburn. 

There is no reason the should get any more than that. 

If they do, Hearts are soft as shite.

Percival King

Whatever they get they'll bleat about it and their friends in the press and media will turn what is a non-story into some big controversy, perhaps reporting how ungrateful we are after taking their money for the full stand for all these years, blah blah blah, and they'll remember our treachery when our fortunes fade in the future.

3 hours ago, SCFHearts said:

Give them the same % of capacity they give us. So around 100 tickets should do it.

4 hours ago, Thumperbeni said:

I’d be absolutely fuming if they got any more than that 1 section, there’s no way the bottom will be opened due to the close proximity to section N, was surprised Dundee utd even got that tbh 

If anything the Zurich fans have taught every away fan just walk down into them. No one will stop you.

Take a flare and a smoke bomb....feck it..

take an air rifle as well.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Seem to recall some Celtic cockwomble claiming Hearts were continuing their ridiculous stance of only offering 1250.

No words really