Gibberish from Andy W***ker

Geoff Kilpatrick

monkfish1979

I wish champion knob stroker Andy Wa*ker would do us all a favour and just slither on back up his own ersehole.

Just as well your PM is disabled Geoff I might have sadi something innapropriate to you having read that feckless numbskulls " I am so Good I don't need to talk" b@LL@cks. I console myself that SMG agree in part and have taken scotsport off the air

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just as well your PM is disabled Geoff I might have sadi something innapropriate to you having read that feckless numbskulls " I am so Good I don't need to talk" b@LL@cks. I console myself that SMG agree in part and have taken scotsport off the air

Er Keith, my PMs are working!

Ok must have been another of these mad anomolies with me running multiple machines on various OS through the router. sometimes I wish i was still technically able:o

Total nonsense. Cant seem to make up his mind whether to attack Largs or defend it. Historically inaccurate as well To describe the four managers as the orginal Largs Mafia is tosh Stein never took any badges there and had little time for the place apparently. Ferguson ditto. Smith was well on his way to nine in a row before he took his badges in the mid 90s.

Denny Crane

You can tell Hearts have had a half-decent week when he starts having a pop.

My word, what a shight piece.

He's obviously not heard any of Shaggys interviews since..... he's mentioned many times that the experience he's gained is invaluable... baw breath walker must have missed that.

When did vlad say that Shaggy was part of the mafia?

No wonder Scotsport was taken off air, it was bad enough having to watch and listen to "i'm brilliant i am" Stott without that wee weasel Walker! Never known anybody to struggle with an autocue like that useless little mutant. If they eventually bring it back, let's hope they get professional presenters next time 'cos it was embarrassing to watch!!

That was about the most self contradicting essay I have ever read. And also to suggest that Frail improved Hearts after January is purely candy coating a very poor period in Hearts history.

Am I reading this article right? He starts off by having a dig at Vlad then meanders on to say that the "Largs mafia" coaching course didn't actually teach him that much?

http://www.sundaymail.co.uk/opinion/columnists/andy-walker/2008/07/13/forget-it-vlad-stevie-was-no-frail-ure-78057-20641870/

Exactly what I thought. Do actual journalists not usually make a coherent piece out of the columnist's thoughts? If that's the case with Wa*ker then thank feck we're not subjected to his unedited ramblings!

We better get used to articles such as this - if we have anything like a positive start to the season people like walker will be out the their droves trying to pile the manure onto us. The article really was something of a joke, however in Walkers peabrain, I've no doubt that he saw it as a masterpiece of innovative journalism and a cruel blow to Romanov. What an erse!

You can tell Hearts have had a half-decent week when he starts having a pop.

And so does that other Hibee *******, Alan Brazil in the Sunday Post !!!!!!!

Miller Jambo 60
Typical verbal skitters from that trumpet.

He really is a flap.

Andy is a nice guy i would like to kiss him then.

BOOT HIM MA HA

Andy Walker talks rubbish is hardly news and not worthy of a thread.

Now Andy Walker talks sense. That would be worthwhile!

HillmanHearts
ANDY WALKER YER A WAN@ER

A.W.'s carreer in the media is on the spiral of death.

I almost feel sorry for the little fella. ( well maybees naw ! )

His telly life is finished - So what does he do in his personal rag colum ?

Slavers a load of utterly predictable p*sh in the most obviously tediously slanted manner to apeal to the usual common denominator.

This just in F>nny B>ws !!! : As a journo - if you can't make incisive observations you need to at least be slightly interesting.

That piece today was just amateurish garbage.

( although as said before - it was funny when he totally contradicted himself witout having the brain cell to realise it )

That said : He gave us a classic moment at Tynie when the whole stadium in unison performed the classic song : all together now : Aaaaandy Walker Your A W>nker - your a W>nker .

Denny Crane
And so does that other Hibee *******, Alan Brazil in the Sunday Post !!!!!!!

I can understand that one to a point as Alan is a mate of Burley's but, like Walker, he let's pure hatred bury any reasoned argument he may have had.

I know for a fact that he had a bet with Grant Stott that Hearts would finish above Hibs in the league last season.

Maybe he's a closet Jambo?!!

Andy is a nice guy i would like to kiss him then.

BOOT HIM MA HA

MA HA indeed.

marshallschunkychicken

Does anyone else get a bit of that good 2005 feeling when Walker is slagging us?

Makes me a bit more optimistic going into this season....

That article emphasises what a shallow person he is. I'm sure there are many subjects he could have chosen but he opted to have a pop at us again when he may have discussed the qualities of our new manager, Baz's injury, what we as a nation could have learned from the Euro championship games and many other wider topics. These topics however might have involved "for" and "against" thinking as well as coming to a conclusion, all of which would prove beyond his septic, weegie-biased brain.

Much easier to follow the editorial line and take a cheap shot at us while singularly failing to come to a conclusion as to whether Largs was a mafia or not. An absolutely pathetic specimen of a "reporter".

Archived