Coaching qualifications and experience

Hearts are rampant

Hearts are rampant

Seems to be so many people here who think Hearts should play a certain way, think we should play certain formations, why is he playing X, why have we signed Y etc. Ultimately though  that’s what JKB is for I guess and always good to get different views and opinions, even if some leave me stunned.

Just wondering what coaching qualifications people have and to what level they have coached? Do we have any that have coached at pro clubs? Any uefa or pro licence holders? Any youth licence holders etc? I’m guessing be a lot that coach at boys clubs?

Just to caveat then of course then it’s not to judge as a lot of coaching certificates aren’t worth the paper they are written on.

I regularly comment on football tactics, formations and starting XI but am happy to admit I have zero football qualifications and little real knowledge of the technical aspects of the game, despite watching it every week. I think I'm probably like 90% of football fans.