JKB and the McCrae's Battalion Trust - update for members

Ulysses

As members are probably aware, JKB has a commitment to contribute at least 15% of its revenue to the McCrae's Battalion Trust. As part of that ongoing commitment, we made a contribution of ?250 to the Trust this weekend, bringing the total donated on your behalf so far this year to ?600.

We plan to make further contributions later in the year, and we'll keep you informed.

Ulysses

Administrator

Geoff Kilpatrick

Excellent. The Members Lounge may be bereft of life but at least my fiver is being put to good use. :clap:

Thanks for the update great news for McCrae's and a sign of the immense progress JKB has made. keep up the good work

Excellent. The Members Lounge may be bereft of life but at least my fiver is being put to good use. :clap:

...or at least 75p of it :D.

But seriously... :clap: to the members and more so to the admin who thought of doing this.

scott herbertson

I wouldn't mind a modest annual subscription if a % went to McCrae's

Nelly Terraces

I'd be prepared to up subs of a tenner per year if I knew in that case around 50% was going to the McCraes trust.

Well done to those involved geting the cash over this year though. Top work.

NT - Proud to be Hearts always.

I'd be prepared to up subs of a tenner per year if I knew in that case around 50% was going to the McCraes trust.

Well done to those involved geting the cash over this year though. Top work.

NT - Proud to be Hearts always.

NT, why don't you dedicate 0.001% of your annual beverage allowance to the MBT..........it would then be in the black for the foreseeable future :P

Archived