V Motherwell at Tynecastle 5/6 November

Hearts are rampant

Hearts are rampant

I know this has been discussed before in terms of fixtures changed from Saturday to Sunday due to European games this season.

Had a query in particular on Hearts v Motherwell in November.

Hearts website has us playing Motherwell on Saturday 5 November. Hearts ticket site has it as Sunday 6 November.

I am assuming we’ll really have to wait though until European group games have been drawn until we know what leagues will officially actually be moved. Just seems strange one part of Hearts site has one date and other part has different date.

I think the odd Euros/Conference game has been played on a Wednesday in the past.

King Of The Cat Cafe

At a guess, UEFA have fixed the dates for group games and as we will have four before Christmas, the Wednesday/Thursday before November 5 will be one of those and we will be playing somebody, somewhere.

Of course the above may all be a load on nonsense....

There is a schedule on UEFA site for group stage dates for both Europa and Conference.  Match 6 takes place on Thursday 3rd November.  This probably confirms the Sunday for Motherwell game

5 hours ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

At a guess, UEFA have fixed the dates for group games and as we will have four before Christmas, the Wednesday/Thursday before November 5 will be one of those and we will be playing somebody, somewhere.

Of course the above may all be a load on nonsense....

We have six group games by early November. Well game is on the Sunday.