Tonights Fight

Cobblers

Just watched round 1. I thought the idea was to hit each other. Heavyweight boxing is crap these days.

The heavyweight scene is not what it used to be IMO.

Miguel Cotto vs. Antonio Margarito should be a good fight to watch on the 26th, on Setanta I think

The heavyweight scene is not what it used to be IMO.

Miguel Cotto vs. Antonio Margarito should be a good fight to watch on the 26th, on Setanta I think

the heavyweight division is populated by real wallopin big tubs of lard, i always hated lennox lewis but at least he looked good with a bit of skill. Klitscho jus uses that big paw out in front of him all the time cause he knows if anyone catches him they`ll likely run square in to his elbow on the way in. Big journetman professional, with a shady line in dirty tactics ;holding round the back of the head to pull his oppenent into his punches, punches round the back of the head. The moment whe they both fell into the ropes was all down to klitscho standin on Thompsons toess and forcing him over.

Thompson was a big diddy too mind, and you can only beat who`s put in front of you but you have to say if that is the Champion and the WBO no 1 contender fighting each other, well, David Haye will blow that division apart.

Sex Panther

Really hope Haye makes it at Heavyweight. It'll bring a bit of personality to a division bereft of any for quite some time.

He'll hopefully put Maskaev away with ease in October and Klitschko seems to be making some noise about wanting to fight him now.

Pathetic to say the least. The comically named Tiger was looking for an opportunity to fall over for the last few rounds.

Archived