Csaba Q & A in the Herald

Devries4

A good read. The more I hear about Csaba the more I like him - he comes across as an intelligent man and a good people person.

God knows how long we've needed one of them at Tynecastle.

The Old Tolbooth

That's a very interesting read, and the guy certainly seems like he's a very well educated and intelligent man, the only thing that worries me slightly is that he hasn't met Vlad yet and is due to this week!

For all the hobo knockers out there who are preaching that the guys done nothing, he's only 44 ffs! That's a very young age for a first team coach and he probably has at least another 20-25 years left in him, and he's already done more than most 44 year old coaches have in their short careers.

I dont know why, but there seems to be some kind of aura about this guy that I'm really liking, and I'm difficult to please! :)

Denny Crane

His words so far remind of a young Arsene. Let's hope his actions and achievements with us are equally comparable.

Drylaw Hearts
That's a very interesting read, and the guy certainly seems like he's a very well educated and intelligent man, the only thing that worries me slightly is that he hasn't met Vlad yet and is due to this week!

I'm positive Donkey said on Talk 107 last night that VR and Csaba met during Euro 2008.

There is no way VR would employ someone without meeting them imo.

For all the hobo knockers out there who are preaching that the guys done nothing, he's only 44 ffs! That's a very young age for a first team coach and he probably has at least another 20-25 years left in him, and he's already done more than most 44 year old coaches have in their short careers.

He's done more than Monkey, 6 Pack and the FatFinn put together prior to them taking the Hobo job.

I dont know why, but there seems to be some kind of aura about this guy that I'm really liking, and I'm difficult to please! :)

I agree.

The more I read and hear the more I like him.

jamboinglasgow
His words so far remind of a young Arsene. Let's hope his actions and achievements with us are equally comparable.

if he does I will be delighted as I wanted a Arsene kind of manager.

Every time I hear him speak I realise he is a very wise guy who has a great philosphy towards life (he didn't really care too much that he didn't get paid for a year at ferv.) To me this shows the commitment that the guy has to helping hearts as people could accuse him that it is the money but money is not important here.

At the momment it is turning out that we have got manager we need, this will be shown whether it is the case within the next few months but hopefully it is going to be the start of a long beautiful management from Csaba.

Buffalo Bill

Having just read that and the EEN article today, he's certainly seen a bit of life.

A very impressive man. I really hope this works out for us.

Buffalo Bill

I'm positive Donkey said on Talk 107 last night that VR and Csaba met during Euro 2008.

There is no way VR would employ someone without meeting them imo.

He's done more than Monkey, 6 Pack and the FatFinn put together prior to them taking the Hobo job.

I agree.

The more I read and hear the more I like him.

Your making me really EXCITED for Monday. ;)

Rick Grimes

if they're half as good we'll be onto a good thing. he's certainly saying all the right things. feeling more hope than i have in a long time.

The more this guys talks the more you like him. I really hope he can do a job for us.

Agree totally brother.

The big issue I have, and it may come to reality, very easily, is that it may be yet another false dawn. VR is not THAT daft is he?

I physically do not believe Vlad would employ a manager without meeting him

Just dont believe it.

If he has it just proves he is a loony!! 7 months intensive search for a manager then he gives a guy a ?250k contract after a couple of phone calls???

ps I still like Csaba

That's a really interesting interview and he sounds like a really fascinating man too. He's definitely big on togetherness...that's the third time he's mentioned it in 2 days. Aww. Let's hope that rubs off on the players. :)

Drylaw Hearts
That's a really interesting interview and he sounds like a really fascinating man too. He's definitely big on togetherness...that's the third time he's mentioned it in 2 days. Aww. Let's hope that rubs off on the players. :)

The Bar Roma can expect a load of business this Season.

The Bar Roma can expect a load of business this Season.

Lucky Mr Cugini. He must make a fortune from Hearts. I've been there about 6 times in the past 7 or 8 years and every single time, there has been either a current or ex-player in there.

I don't care how they bond, I just hope it works. Csaba sounds like a group hug sort of guy, they might like that. I just hope he has a hard edge to his spiritual side.

:)

Drylaw Hearts
Lucky Mr Cugini. He must make a fortune from Hearts. I've been there about 6 times in the past 7 or 8 years and every single time, there has been either a current or ex-player in there.

I don't care how they bond, I just hope it works. Csaba sounds like a group hug sort of guy, they might like that. I just hope he has a hard edge to his spiritual side.

group-hug.jpg

I think there may be one or two 'hard edges' in there somewhere.

BTW.....

Don't ask where I got that pic from.

Seymour M Hersh

Did Levein not have it a virtual staff canteen?

Csaba does indeed come across as a very traveled and wise young man.

I enjoyed how he highlighted that he has 'dealt' with problematic chairman and footballing issues in the past, i.e. Romanov isn't anything he hasn't seen before.

I just hope he stays strong.

scots civil war
His words so far remind of a young Arsene.

oh ffs !!!!!!!

lets give the geez a chance and forget ridiculous comparisons like this

if he does turn out to be arsene 2,il eat my new synth

make it work shabba,and unite us once more

Archived