Training today?

K1874M

Ryan Gosling

Dunno if anyone was there, but I know the players are stunned at the work Laszlo's done already.

Everybody loves Baz

Always asking questions Kenny eh?

Never finding anything out for yourself ;)

Dunno if anyone was there, but I know the players are stunned at the work Laszlo's done already.

Can you elaborate ? What work ?

Always asking questions Kenny eh?

Never finding anything out for yourself ;)

Knew you'd be milling about and to be fair have got so used to your 'know it all' attitude that I would get an answer of some sort.

You let me down Sir.

;)

He's built part of the stand over night, couldnt sleep.

Everybody loves Baz

I do apologise for being soooo transparent sir ;)

Anyway i haven't a clue about the training, sorry.

I do apologise for being soooo transparent sir ;)

Anyway i haven't a clue about the training, sorry.

Is that you Malofeev?

scott herbertson

Only part?

Wage thief!

;)

jamboinglasgow

has he perfected his cloning of C. Ronaldo yet?

Ryan Gosling

'Stamped his authority', promoted some youths, got training schedules done, implemented a new 'playing style' on the squad, told the non-triers that they will not be tolerated.

Ain't no Hobo hoofball here. :D

I love him.

I laughed out loud :)

Thanks for making a good day even better

'Stamped his authority', promoted some youths, got training schedules done, implemented a new 'playing style' on the squad, told the non-triers that they will not be tolerated.

I love him.

Would you say you 100% believe your source?

Ron Burgundy
Since he was there, aye.

:D

If all true then that is a great sign.

Is your source a player?

Ryan Gosling
If all true then that is a great sign.

Is your source a player?

Actually it's separate pieces of information from two players, one direct information, the other via a trusted 3rd party.

:laugh:

jamboinglasgow

I love him.

did you source tell you what kind of playing style he implemented?

Sounds like he is the manager we want, cant wait to see his team play for the first time.

Charlie-Brown
Actually it's separate pieces of information from two players, one direct information, the other via a trusted 3rd party.

Bebo or Facebook? :P

Ron Burgundy

Cool:)

Ryan Gosling
did you source tell you what kind of playing style he implemented?

Sounds like he is the manager we want, cant wait to see his team play for the first time.

One that suits the foreigners.

Bebo or Facebook? :P

Flickr.

jamboinglasgow
One that suits the foreigners.

ok thanks, bit puzzled which style but think you mean quick flowing attacking football.

Ryan Gosling
ok thanks, bit puzzled which style but think you mean quick flowing attacking football.

A style of football that doesn't involve looking up too much.

Buffalo Bill

I remember when Dick Advocaat went to Rangers, the first thing he did was introduce white socks to the Rangers kit, so the players could see a quick flash of white in the heat of the midfield battle...without needing to look up.

I just thought I'd share that with you!

Buffalo Bill

Peter Crouch will be a loan signing as we move to become the tallest team in the league?!

Seymour M Hersh

So the baseball bat has proved effective?

Seymour M Hersh

I read that and cringed. Not because I don't want to play that sort of football I do but with a cutting edge (scoring goals and winning games not losing gloriously!). But that shower from fester road have abused the phrase fast flowing football and all derivatives thereof that I now hate the words.

FTH!!!!

jamboinglasgow
I read that and cringed. Not because I don't want to play that sort of football I do but with a cutting edge (scoring goals and winning games not losing gloriously!). But that shower from fester road have abused the phrase fast flowing football and all derivatives thereof that I now hate the words.

FTH!!!!

yeah but our style will be different, we win with it as opposed to lose with flair.

peanut any clues as to which youths have been promoted.

think we could do worse than trying the slovenian lad at left back isnt that where he played/captained for his international team?

Salvatore's Tash

One thing Csaba did was say day offs were a thing off the past and had all the players in for training today when on friday they thought they were off! Shame, isnt it?

Ryan Gosling

think we could do worse than trying the slovenian lad at left back isnt that where he played/captained for his international team?

He's not quick enough for left back.

The Future's Maroon

There is a seperate thread about that somewhere mate ;)

He's not quick enough for left back.

cool...just thought that when he originally came thats was the position he was playing in.

jamboinglasgow
One thing Csaba did was say day offs were a thing off the past and had all the players in for training today when on friday they thought they were off! Shame, isnt it?

thats good though I hope they have a day off once in a while otherwise we will have shattered players.

What's the chances Beslija will be "injured" all season so that he can still collect his wage without the hard work.

From the good fitness work that Ritchie started and the hard work Csaba is expecting I can see us have a really fit team with the desire to do well, something that has been lacking for a while.

Just had the pleasure of serving beslija in my shop, he is on sticks cause he has some sort of tight thigh. Said all the players were impressed with shaba and the non tryers were shocked at his direct attitude.

He also seems to think that this is his year for us, as the poeple in charge before have always over looked him as he was not a "Romanov signing" direct quote as well by the way, but he seems very positve about shaba and this new "style".

Fat Striker
Just had the pleasure of serving beslija in my shop, he is on sticks cause he has some sort of tight thigh. Said all the players were impressed with shaba and the non tryers were shocked at his direct attitude. He also seems to think that this is his year for us, as the poeple in charge before have always over looked him as he was not a "Romanov signing" direct quote as well by the way, but he seems very positve about shaba and this new "style".

Well he would know! :rolleyes:

Found it very hard not laugh when he said that!! He come's across like a good guy and like he actually cares about the club but dont know why that never comes across when he is playing?!! Maybe shaba will sort him out!!

the voice from above
He eats Hobos.

Somebody call the diet police! Surely there's a healthy alternative...

Archived