Excited

Ryan Gosling

Ryan Gosling

Just over 48 hours till our first game.

We have a manager, before our first pre-season game.

I'm excited. And optimistic.

This is strange.

Let's hope for much better now after all the nonsense we've had to put up with this year! I don't want to put a dampener on things but, just remember, it's still the same team that finnished 8th, time to make judgements after our first 5 or 6 games.

Ron Burgundy

Wait til you see Csaba run out and tie Miko's boots before taking a hanky from his pocket,licking it then wiping his wee face clean with it.

If he does that he's just another puppet but if he just gives him a manly handshake and a wee squeeze of the erchie then he's a proper manager.

Frankenstein Jambo.

its going to be another roller coaster season i suspect.....we shall see.

Gigolo-Aunt
Wait til you see Csaba run out and tie Miko's boots before taking a hanky from his pocket,licking it then wiping his wee face clean with it.

If he does that he's just another puppet but if he just gives him a manly handshake and a wee squeeze of the erchie then he's a proper manager.

As long as Miko is putting in the shifts he did from New Year onwards, he justifies a start IMO.

Ron Burgundy
As long as Miko is putting in the shifts he did from New Year onwards, he justifies a start IMO.

I agree,I used Miko as the example because he is seen as "Most evil being in the Universe" by the string Vlad up by the hee-haws brigade.

FWIW I think we are onto a winner with this guy.Nothing more than a feeling but he seems a hard worker and thats a good enough quality to begin with.

It's certainly been lacking.

Riccarton 3

Miko is not consistant enough if we are to make a serious push to the top 4. Csaba hopefully will improve him or punt him and get a better replacement.

A couple of quality signings,long term deals for what is left of our top players and a swift boot through the exit door for whats left of the wage thiefs and the future will indeed look very bright.

Miko is not consistant enough if we are to make a serious push to the top 4. Csaba hopefully will improve him or punt him and get a better replacement.

Aye Miko is the problem.

get a grip man.

Whats with people trying to turn threads into a miko debate.

:107years::107years::107years:

Riccarton 3
Aye Miko is the problem.

I didnt say Miko is the problem, but IMO is one of several that Im sure Csaba will get round to addressing?

Boab Mugabe
I agree,I used Miko as the example because he is seen as "Most evil being in the Universe" by the string Vlad up by the hee-haws brigade.

FWIW I think we are onto a winner with this guy.Nothing more than a feeling but he seems a hard worker and thats a good enough quality to begin with.

It's certainly been lacking.

I don't know why but I feel this season Miko will become a really important player for us. Based on nothing other than a hunch. I think that Csaba may well be the perfect manager to get him doing damage to the SPL.

I hope I've not jinxed him now! :confused:

yeah its been a very good weekend. The hibs got gubbed and we have a new manager who came across very well in his first press conference. And who has a decent pedigree.

so to conclude i'm a happy jambo right now

Always good to end the off season and get back into it, hopefully this really is the dawn of a new era. :)

LiamWallace
Really really looking forward tot he new season now

I cant wait for us to play looking forward to seeing how we play with Csaba in charge hope its going to be an exiting season ahead. Feel v. positive about next season wonder who Csaba will bring in.

Archived