will there be a rush to renew now there is a manager?

Frankenstein Jambo.

Frankenstein Jambo.

I know i was holding out to see if we got someone decent in and not one of those lituainian clowns. My season ticket is now on its way and i was just wondering who else has renewed there season ticket?

I reckon it will be as much a last year

Do The Dance
I know i was holding out to see if we got someone decent in and not one of those lituainian clowns. My season ticket is now on its way and i was just wondering who else has renewed there season ticket?

I don't.

I renewed last month, but just can't see everyone else doing the same.

I think people will wait and see who he brings in first

I was at tynie renewing yesterday.

Although not quite the manager I was hoping for, he is none the less better than we could have ended up with, and better than what we had for most of last couple of seasons.

At least he has actual experience!

I'll offer him my welcome and support.

First home game of season will need to have a song for him. Not sure if theres a thread already on this, but my suggestion would be

"Rock the Csaba,

Rock the Csaba,

THe hibees, just don't like him"

Frankenstein Jambo.
I was at tynie renewing yesterday.

Although not quite the manager I was hoping for, he is none the less better than we could have ended up with, and better than what we had for most of last couple of seasons.

At least he has actual experience!

I'll offer him my welcome and support.

First home game of season will need to have a song for him. Not sure if theres a thread already on this, but my suggestion would be

"Rock the Csaba,

Rock the Csaba,

THe hibees, just don't like him"

I like it...that particular song should be played at our first home game to get the fans hiped up.....

Nucky Thompson

I hope a lot more people renew but I think the hard core have done it by now. You might get another few hundred if we sign some decent players. I reckon we will have 11,000 ST holders come August.

Archived