Private Charter - European Ventures

Official_AB

Official_AB

Evening All, 

Right so as we know, the Gorgie are back in Europe! I know there’s been some demand for the upcoming playoff leg away! 

I am wondering what numbers would be, looking at organising a private charter to save all the hassle for everyone.

Thinking leaving Edinburgh early Wednesday, Back Friday PM. 

Let me know if you’d be interested & rough price? , obviously no fees attached yet or destination but exploring demand. 

cheers 🇱🇻🇱🇻✈️

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rockwell

• SUTOL

• been here before

• The Hogfather

9 minutes ago, Official_AB said:

Evening All, 

Right so as we know, the Gorgie are back in Europe! I know there’s been some demand for the upcoming playoff leg away! 

I am wondering what numbers would be, looking at organising a private charter to save all the hassle for everyone.

Let me know if you’d be interested & rough price? , obviously no fees attached yet or destination but exploring demand. 

cheers 🇱🇻🇱🇻✈️

There’s a few of us looking to go. I’ll be at the 4 of them so a charter suits me as I’m out of holiday time. A few of my pals in the same boat. Can’t go for more than two nights. One night would be perfect. I’ll get a list of names and numbers for you and text when the draw is made 

There is someone in Penicuik who is looking to do this.  Not sure if him and the OP are the same person.

Official_AB

Nah am defo not from Penicuik, tell him to ping me a message, am happy to coordinate with him in a joint approach 

It should’ve been 12!

Interested in this, 3 of us, happy to provide names and details. Thanks 👍🇱🇻

6 minutes ago, Official_AB said:

Nah am defo not from Penicuik, tell him to ping me a message, am happy to coordinate with him in a joint approach 

It’s Simon the boss at Royal hotel in Penicuik I think he is meaning..

Mr Elwood P
53 minutes ago, Official_AB said:

Evening All, 

cheers 🇱🇻🇱🇻✈️

I'll come if we can have a pro Robbie banner coming off the back of the plane...

It’ll be 2 for me, but surely 39 rows x 6 seats = 234 seats. You’ll have no problem shifting that. Get it booked 🤣🤣🤣🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

11 minutes ago, ShedBoy said:

It’ll be 2 for me, but surely 39 rows x 6 seats = 234 seats. You’ll have no problem shifting that. Get it booked 🤣🤣🤣🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

Probably need 2 or 3 if we get a decent tie, ie warm and cheap drink.

That’s the thing, obviously parking would be a big fee, 2 and a half days, and the heavier the plane the bigger the parking charge, but I’m sure there’ll be huge appetite for it. Like I say I’m in 😁

My plan is to book scheduled flights asap after draw, but in theory im keen on this, but is it really likely to happen, it's a big project to deliver?

Bull's-eye

You might all get a serious fright about how much these things cost these days. 

I'd be getting a quote before I went any further.

Just now, Herbert. said:

Probably need 2 or 3 if we get a decent tie, ie warm and cheap drink.

Real Sociedad San Sebastián 

or

Real Betis Seville

will do nicely

3 minutes ago, ShedBoy said:

Real Sociedad San Sebastián 

or

Real Betis Seville

will do nicely

We'll get Iceland or Scandanavia because it's expensive as ****.

Official_AB

I’ve been in touch with a company, they can do a flight for us. Until we know draw and where we’re going they can’t give a price. 

62 interested so far! Reckon we could do this, I’ll get pricing firmed up then update accordingly 

Cheers

1 hour ago, obua said:

It’s Simon the boss at Royal hotel in Penicuik I think he is meaning..

That's correct.

Clark Griswold
9 minutes ago, Official_AB said:

I’ve been in touch with a company, they can do a flight for us. Until we know draw and where we’re going they can’t give a price. 

62 interested so far! Reckon we could do this, I’ll get pricing firmed up then update accordingly 

Cheers

Great idea and I’m sure you’d fill it nae bother 

Chuck Berry

Great idea, but we're in the middle of peak holiday season therefore charter aircraft (and crews) could be hard to come by or expensive.  Also, some airports are asking scheduled airlines to reduce the amount of flights they are operating at the moment as they can't cope.

Could be difficult but good luck.

sandylejambo
34 minutes ago, brownkg said:

I'd be interested but am currently sweating a passport renewal

Mine came in two weeks Keith

Fxxx the SPFL

Derek Crosbie bus tours is the best way to go cheap and cheerful he has his own company down in Engerland now doing really well. Did Bosnia, Braga and Bordeaux some great laughs 

9 hours ago, Official_AB said:

Evening All, 

cheers 🇱🇻🇱🇻✈️

I'm in if you can pick me up at Bristol.