* WOW another £146,204 *

novoman

Quite unbelievable guys well done to all you fellow joint owners of the famous Heart of Midlothian.

Total is now sits at £13,782,484 , which is superb considering what a lot of families are going through at this moment in time. 

Whilst over on .net they have virtually stopped donating and lost all faith in Ron the con. 

Pledge for life 

🇱🇻♥️🇱🇻

Edited by novoman

We should never take this for granted...exceptional by everyone concerned, quite remarkable...the envy of every other club in Scotland...

I am a pensioner but will contribute to the Foundation for life and take immense personal satisfaction, indeed pleasure from doing so.

This is truly a remarkable achievement.  Everyone involved should give themselves a pat on the back.  :welldone:

If you are a Paid Member of JKB, then you can give yourself two pats on the back.  Thanks to the generosity of our Paid members, Jambos Kickback pays £500 per month to the FoH.

Just now, Maple Leaf said:

This is truly a remarkable achievement.  Everyone involved should give themselves a pat on the back.  :welldone:

If you are a Paid Member of JKB, then you can give yourself two pats on the back.  Thanks to the generosity of our Paid members, Jambos Kickback pays £500 per month to the FoH.

Back patting duly accomplished.  This has been achieved during a global health pandemic and a global financial meltown.  For much of the time, Hearts haven't performed particularly well on the park.

It's astonishing.

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
11 minutes ago, Papa said:

I am a pensioner but will contribute to the Foundation for life and take immense personal satisfaction, indeed pleasure from doing so.

Me as well. Been watching and supporting hearts since 1970.

Hard to believe that, after all the difficult times, we are where we are - but very satisfying.  Well done, fellow owners.

Салатные палочки

I don't want to be negative but......

....nah, this is absolutely fantastic as usual. Well done everyone 👏 

The White Cockade

Aye but whit aboot the poppy money likes!

but seriously a pat on the back to all of us that have contributed to this amazing amount

10 minutes ago, MattyK82 said:

Nearly £14M in 8 years! 😳😍🇱🇻 Absolutely magnificent 👏 

Does make you think when people are talking about how stadium redevelopment is too expensive because it will cost so many millions ……….. start diverting some of it in it to a stadium fund so we already have the start of a pot to deal with what ever we decide to do in ten years time perhaps 

22games nro

So when do we think we will break through the £15m barrier ? ( Even just typing that feels surreal )

We should try to make this a milestone with the media   Raise the profile etc  

davemclaren
1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Does make you think when people are talking about how stadium redevelopment is too expensive because it will cost so many millions ……….. start diverting some of it in it to a stadium fund so we already have the start of a pot to deal with what ever we decide to do in ten years time perhaps 

The governance rules agreed by FoH members, state that the money is passed to the club, after expenses, and the club board decides what to do with it. So it’s currently up to the club if building a ‘fund’ for a particular purpose is appropriate. 

9 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

The governance rules agreed by FoH members, state that the money is passed to the club, after expenses, and the club board decides what to do with it. So it’s currently up to the club if building a ‘fund’ for a particular purpose is appropriate. 

Yes hope fully it is some thing at the back of their minds 

Francis Albert
11 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

You would hope the two FOH nominated club directors would have a significant say.

But I think building a fund for stadium refurbishment  would not and should not  currently be a priority. Consolidation of our position as by far the best of the rest on the pitch and financially is the current priority.

But maintaining the scale of FOH donations after in some sense the job was done is truly amazing.

21 minutes ago, Sooks said:

That's not what it was ever about. It was about  saving the club .with incredible effort that was achieved. I trust the foh.

3 minutes ago, norrie1952 said:

That's not what it was ever about. It was about  saving the club .with incredible effort that was achieved. I trust the foh.

Yes it totally was you are right and we achieved that admirably ………….. now it goes to the club for them to decide what to do with it and personally I would have no objections to it going towards the future of our home though others would disagree - all good

any way what a brilliant position to be in to even be able to discuss it as an option well done every single contributor 

Fxxx the SPFL
28 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

15 million reached around March, incredible stuff 

You been digging the calculator out lol 

well done to all magnificent achievement 

davemclaren
10 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

You would hope the two FOH nominated club directors would have a significant say.

But I think building a fund for stadium refurbishment  would not and should not  currently be a priority. Consolidation of our position as by far the best of the rest on the pitch and financially is the current priority.

But maintaining the scale of FOH donations after in some sense the job was done is truly amazing.

You would hope that the two FoH directors would have a significant say in the overall budget and not just that contributed by FoH.

I agree the current priority should be consolidating and, hopefully improving on, last year's onfield performance. 

Jambo dans les Pyrenees
36 minutes ago, 22games nro said:

So when do we think we will break through the £15m barrier ? ( Even just typing that feels surreal )

We should try to make this a milestone with the media   Raise the profile etc  

What's that you say?  The 1-5 million barrier?

Jambo dans les Pyrenees
14 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

This is the right answer.

FOH Galacticos please.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
36 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

You been digging the calculator out lol 

well done to all magnificent achievement 

Quick fag packet calculation  :)

It makes you wonder what can be done in the next 8 years, now we aren’t putting money in to keep the club afloat or to bring our infrastructure up to a basic level or to pay off debt or even build a new stand & bring the other stands back to an acceptable level. We can now use this money to take these things to that elite level. A level we  have ever seen in our history! Expand the club & the business side of so we can open up new revenue streams that will help us just as much as the 140k-150k we put into the club ever month, if we do this right we really are on the cusp of taking that step forward into the unknown of being that 3rd force consistently 

One of the many good news stories at Hearts at the moment. Amazing how many years us fans have contributed for. Long may it continue 👏🏻

22games nro
1 hour ago, Queensland Jambo said:

What's that you say?  The 1-5 million barrier?

Hadn’t thought of that link, but yes it’s now staring me in the face, Brilliant 🤩 

Every time someone posts this every month it never fails to give me a smile.

We are so lucky to have such loyal fans and this amount should be pinned on the wall of the dressing room or training ground room each month to remind the players the unrelenting joy and passion we all hold for this football club. 

With all that extra dough, we really should be pulling away from the rest of the shit munchers in the league. No excuses. 

Remarkable it goes from strength to strength and if we are more successful and can cement 3rd and europe in the coming years I only see this figure getting bigger 

It's my favourite direct debit 

On 29/06/2022 at 05:57, campbell said:

It makes you wonder what can be done in the next 8 years, now we aren’t putting money in to keep the club afloat or to bring our infrastructure up to a basic level or to pay off debt or even build a new stand & bring the other stands back to an acceptable level. We can now use this money to take these things to that elite level. A level we  have ever seen in our history! Expand the club & the business side of so we can open up new revenue streams that will help us just as much as the 140k-150k we put into the club ever month, if we do this right we really are on the cusp of taking that step forward into the unknown of being that 3rd force consistently 

£150k a month can/is doing a lot. Would easily cover  6-8 players on an exceptional wage.

WorldChampions1902

Mind when this initiative first started? What was it the skeptics said? “It’ll never last” IIRC. Well that was another prediction they all got wrong!

Well done everyone. Absolutely astonishing.

Largest fan owned club in the UK hits £15m donations.  I can already hear some journalists teeth grinding at having to report this as a positive story about hearts.

Clark Griswold
19 hours ago, novoman said:

Quite unbelievable guys well done to all you fellow joint owners of the famous Heart of Midlothian.

Total is now sits at £13,782,484 , which is superb considering what a lot of families are going through at this moment in time. 

Whilst over on .net they have virtually stopped donating and lost all faith in Ron the con. 

Pledge for life 

🇱🇻♥️🇱🇻

A wonderful achievement. And long may it continue and grow - very proud to be a part of it.

Jaap's Sigh
19 hours ago, novoman said:

Pledge for life 

🇱🇻♥️🇱🇻

Semi inducing numbers right there. 

Unknown user

Not only is the hibs scheme shit in comparison, they've stopped giving the club the money and are now stockpiling.

It takes them a week to put together what we give in a single day, and the money's not even going to their daft wee club

😆

Hibsed it

8 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Not only is the hibs scheme shit in comparison, they've stopped giving the club the money and are now stockpiling.

It takes them a week to put together what we give in a single day, and the money's not even going to their daft wee club

😆

Hibsed it

Ron the con is their club and all money was going to him ................................... we are Hearts and all our money goes to us

22games nro

Ron the con  also diluted their shares as soon as he came in the door,down to 15% and they can’t buy any more 😬😬

3 minutes ago, 22games nro said:

Ron the con  also diluted their shares as soon as he came in the door,down to 15% and they can’t buy any more 😬😬

Open secret that he think the Proclaimers are shite too

Unknown user
51 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Open secret that he think the Proclaimers are shite too

Thinks Irvine Welsh is a wannabe prick as well, he's alright is Ron.

Edited by Smithee

6 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Thinks Irvine Welsh is a wannabe prick as well, he's alright is Ron.

Seems like a good guy and I hope he perseveres with trying to change the toxic culture at his club 

20 hours ago, campbell said:

Agree with this completely but I'd be looking beyond 3rd place consistently tbh. Maybe breaking the Old Firm duopoly is a pipedream but as you say, who knows where the next 8 years can take us. The FOH money is the ideal safety net that other clubs don't have. This can only help us make seasons like we've just had the norm. If we can get into a habit of regularly playing in European competition then things can very quickly gather pace. As has been mentioned on other threads we just need to continue to make incremental improvements year on year.

Put it this way, in 10 years time Rangers and Celtics status will be more or less the same as now. They have reached the glass ceiling that is Scottish football and I honestly believe that we can strive for that level long term with the right leadership in place. For me that has to be the goal. **** 3rd place.

Edited by MyWay