vlad won anyone back ?

campbell

has vlad won anyone back with what he has done in the last week  

1 member has voted

1. 1. has vlad won anyone back with what he has done in the last week

• yes
    • no
    • more to be done before i believe again

i no theres not been alot to get excited about recently but has this week changed any1 opinion of the man at the top ??

Nucky Thompson

I was always a believer, although the last few months have been hard when you are in a big minority:rolleyes:

chester copperpot
A long, long, long way to go.

Ditto,

He's got a helluva lot more stuff to do before I forgive him for embarrassing our great club.

He has however taken a positive step with the Laszlo fella, I like him.

Captain Lithuania

I never lost faith, in my opinion, Vlad isn't as much as an ANCHOR as he has been in recent months.

I was always a believer, although the last few months have been hard when you are in a big minority:rolleyes:

You will probably find you are not in a minority, just the normal way in life, the negative are more verbose.

However it's not a matter of right and wrong, its about getting behind Heart of Midlothian to make our club SPL champions. The method is not our issue, we can not influence that we just need to get behind the palyers that take to the pitch and support the club.

We should be preparing for the new season, leaving the past behind, we are where we are, let's get behind the new manager.

Nucky Thompson
You will probably find you are not in a minority, just the normal way in life, the negative are more verbose.

However it's not a matter of right and wrong, its about getting behind Heart of Midlothian to make our club SPL champions. The method is not our issue, we can not influence that we just need to get behind the palyers that take to the pitch and support the club.

We should be preparing for the new season, leaving the past behind, we are where we are, let's get behind the new manager.

Agreed. You can actually feel the positive vibes when you log on now:) Last month I was scared to come on here some days:rolleyes:

chester copperpot

Top post sir, and I agree entirely.

Yes, let's hope we're turning the corner, now we've finally got our manager, let's get behind him and the players, my only worry is if some of the non-triers carry on as before we could be back to square one! Couldn't go through this again!!

PresidentRomanov

Never lost faith in the man, we're very very lucky to have him.

The Real Maroonblood

He's a top bloke.

Nucky Thompson
He's a top bloke.
You must be feeling a tiny, tiny wee bit better than a month ago:)

Drylaw Hearts

Mmmm..........

I know where you're coming from but.......

Things really should have been so much better.

Wouldn't you agree ?

Nucky Thompson
Mmmm..........

Wouldn't you agree ?

I agree, but some fans have different ways of showing it than others. This isn't a dig at you, but I can't understand why Hearts fans would want to bad mouth their team on a public forum. I am actually critical of Hearts sometimes, but only in the company of people I know.

PresidentRomanov
Mmmm..........

Wouldn't you agree ?

I agree, he's made mistakes, he probably knows that himself, but some of the abuse he's been recieving from some Hearts supporters, is way out of line.

I firmly believe he want's what's best for the club, and with his resources, and more importantly, his willingness to use them, we have a great future under him.

I cringe everytime I read a Vlad GTF post on here, and I've yet to hear a suggestion as to what we'd do if these idiots got their way.

Wouldn't you agree?

Drylaw Hearts
I agree, but some fans have different ways of showing it than others. This isn't a dig at you, but I can't understand why Hearts fans would want to bad mouth their team on a public forum. I am actually critical of Hearts sometimes, but only in the company of people I know.

Then what would be the point of having a messageboard if we can't discuus what we really think ?

Pointless imo.

I'll wait until i see the new stand being built and we have a settled team etc etc

until then the jury is still out.

A dig at hearts or at the VR runs the club ? The 2 are very different IMO.

Also it is ok to be critical of the club as long as you know the person you are talking too ? :confused:

Drylaw Hearts
I agree, he's made mistakes, he probably knows that himself, but some of the abuse he's been recieving from some Hearts supporters, is way out of line.

I firmly believe he want's what's best for the club, and with his resources, and more importantly, his willingness to use them, we have a great future under him.

I cringe everytime I read a Vlad GTF post on here, and I've yet to hear a suggestion as to what we'd do if these idiots got their way.

Wouldn't you agree?

We only have a great future under him if he leaves the football side of things to people who are qualified. VR made many major mistakes over a 2 year period.

This is what angered the majority of fans and nobody can say they were wrong to criticise.

Wouldn't you agree ?

Nucky Thompson
Then what would be the point of having a messageboard if we can't discuus what we really think ?

Pointless imo.

I suppose:rolleyes: But I hate hanging out my dirty washing in front of sniggering Hobos and media vultures:rolleyes:

Drylaw Hearts

Also it is ok to be critical of the club as long as you know the person you are talking too ? :confused:

Apparantly it is.

Francis Albert

Meaningless poll. I voted no because he never "won" me in the first place so never "lost" me and clearly therefore can't have "won me back".

It's certainly been one of his better weeks though.

Drylaw Hearts
I suppose:rolleyes: But I hate hanging out my dirty washing in front of sniggering Hobos and media vultures:rolleyes:

There is no point in saying that Black is White if you really know it's Black.

It just makes you look a bit silly imo.

maybe meaningless too u but for the majority of hearts fans on this forum who did believe when he brought burley in and 2nd in the league o and i almost forgot a scottish cup aswell i think it is a very meaningful poll

thank you and good night

Nucky Thompson
There is no point in saying that Black is White if you really know it's Black.

It just makes you look a bit silly imo.

I'm not really getting my point over properly:rolleyes: I mean I've always believed VR would get it right but when I was hacked off I would rather come on here and find positives and stick up for my team rather than bad mouth them.

No, but like Francis Albert I didn't really support him in the frst place. IMO the abuse he gets on here is deserved, it's not because the team are poor and getting bad results that i dislike him, that's football - it's that we simply do not need to be in this position in the first place, it's only because of Vlad's ego and controlling personality that we are.

Drylaw Hearts
I'm not really getting my point over properly:rolleyes: I mean I've always believed VR would get it right but when I was hacked off I would rather come on here and find positives and stick up for my team rather than bad mouth them.

I do understand your point.

I too would rather come on here and be positive.

But when there was little to be positive about...........

Francis Albert
maybe meaningless too u but for the majority of hearts fans on this forum who did believe when he brought burley in and 2nd in the league o and i almost forgot a scottish cup aswell i think it is a very meaningful poll

thank you and good night

So of the "no" voters how many (1) were never won and therefore haven't been won back (2) were won, and never lost the faith, and therefore haven't been won back (3) were won, lost the faith and haven't been won back?

You seem to assume all the "no" votes must be in category (3). Mine wasn't.

the poll clearly asked has vlad won any1 back so if u didnt lose faith in the first place or have faith when he first took over then you have no need to vote the poll was for people who had lost faith and maybe after this week have benn won back over

Nucky Thompson
I do understand your point.

I too would rather come on here and be positive.

But when there was little to be positive about...........

I suppose everyones personality is different, it would be boring if we were all made the same;)

Do The Dance
I suppose everyones personality is different, it would be boring if we were all made the same;)

The Boo - you're optimism has been unbelivable of late. In a way, I salute you for that. It must be tough, mate. :)

Nucky Thompson
The Boo - you're optimism has been unbelivable of late. In a way, I salute you for that. It must be tough, mate. :)
I'm just an optimistic kind of guy;)

Geoff Kilpatrick

Since Vlad acts depending on what way he gets out of bed in the morning, it's always wise to cautiously watch as opposed to jumping on any "happy trains".

Only a Game

Won anyone back ?

Vlad had me on board when he first saved the club and when he was providing good things for the club as an owner.

I jumped off board with Vlad the day he sacked Burley and quickly followed that up by sacking Anderton

When I think back to the appreciation and adoration that he had before those two events it almost makes me weep.

I'll jump back on board with Vlad when it is proven that he's back in the shadows where he belongs. I have no objection whatever to him taking major business decisions which effect his investment and the well being of the club, but for as long as he is involving himself in day to day routine football matters that he isnt qualified for and employs other, better qualified, people to do then he wont be winning me back.

The Old Tolbooth

When I think back to the appreciation and adoration that he had before those two events it almost makes me weep.

That hits the sweet spot for me!

The man is still not to be trusted as far as you could throw him, lets wait and see how long "Shabba" lasts before getting all too excited, and how their relationship pans out first.

He has an awful lot to prove yet to win me over!

I have found it extremely difficult to be positive about the goings on at hearts of late,burleys sacking,the riccarton three,rix as manager,mad malofeev,the list could go on.

At the same time though there have been positives,the scottish cup win and full houses for almost every game at tynecastle.

We have however appeared to be an udderless ship during most of this time,that is what is so dissapointing.

The appointing of a new manager is a step forward as is the reduction of our actual debt,things are a whole lot more possitive for hearts at the moment but we have a long way to go before i start to believe that vlad is the messiah(unlike some).

That hits the sweet spot for me!

The man is still not to be trusted as far as you could throw him, lets wait and see how long "Shabba" lasts before getting all too excited, and how their relationship pans out first.

He has an awful lot to prove yet to win me over!

Completely agree again John although i have to say Shabba has won me over with what he has to say since his appointment. I only hope he has the ability to back up his talk and VR gives him the chance to do his job.

A long way to go but i am really starting to look forward to the new season and if we get at least 1 of the rumoured targets i think the whole place will get a another huge lift. :)

Skacel'sLeftFoot

I voted "yes", but only for the meantime. It's enough to get me renewing.

The dialogue between the Club and SOH, Financial statement and impression I get from Shabba has increased my faith slightly. TBH, it wouldn't have taken much to impress me based on what we've seen since October 05.

Like a lot of others though, Vlad has to prove he isn't influencing the team negatively and is willing to speak to us. But there is that unpredictability that I can't discount where he does something utterly incomprehensible at a crucial part of the season.

LiamWallace

Brilliant post H2 I think Vlad needs to do more but this is the best thing that has happened in ages and has put a spring in the steps again.

Nope, he's not won me back. I'll need to see a HUUUUUUUUGE improvement ON the pitch, where it matters most, before I even reconsider my opinion of the man.

But - credit where its due - its worked out to be a pretty good week. Here's hoping that this is the start of some more good times.

Archived