Sneakerhead….show Glasgow.

Angel eyes

£1,800 for a pair trainers, you wise? £70 tops I own three pairs one black adidas for dress, puma maroon general use & pair sambas work 👍

Fitzroy Pointon

I can see why people pay that if they are collectors. I doubt they're wearing them out in the manky Scottish streets and they do increase in value if they're limited edition and box fresh. 

£150 max for me. I was an Adidas originals man for years but I've fully converted to Air Max now. 

Bought an Adidas tracky top about 10 years ago, cost me £360. Wore it once, then saw some wee horror wearing the same one as I walked through St James Centre...never worn it since. Still looks braw mind. 😁

1 hour ago, jonesy said:

Trainers for 'dress' occasions?

ikzZZ.png

:rofl: 

Plus, ‘pair trainers’.

Won't pay over £40 for trainers now.

There was a time I'd go £120 (back in the 90's for Air Max 180 or something when I used to run and bought the best I could afford) but not now. 

They're just trainers. 

Obviously I'm not a heathen and won't wear Gola or asda specials, but generally £40 will get you a decent pair of Reeboks, Nike, Adidas etc.. 

150€ minimum for me, but that’s because I only wear trainers.

Pointy shoes are for bankers.

Have I spelled ‘bankers’ correctly?

14 hours ago, jonesy said:

Sartorial elegance, wit, and grammatical punctiliousness - you're some man, Morgs.

:sweeet:

Japan Jambo
17 hours ago, neilnunb said:

Bought an Adidas tracky top about 10 years ago, cost me £360. Wore it once, then saw some wee horror wearing the same one as I walked through St James Centre...never worn it since. Still looks braw mind. 😁

Watched baldandbankrupt's you tube episode on Gopniks - can't quite view Adidas in the same light now.

Fitzroy Pointon
3 hours ago, crunchy frog said:

I took these along to sell and the guy openly laughed into my face 😟

20220628_094935.jpg

Beauties. Could be doing with a pair of them to go with my three quarter length trackies. 

crunchy frog
20 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Beauties. Could be doing with a pair of them to go with my three quarter length trackies. 

A bullseye or nearest offer mate

1 hour ago, Japan Jambo said:

Watched baldandbankrupt's you tube episode on Gopniks - can't quite view Adidas in the same light now.

Oh it's fine, they seemed to wear any Adidas whereas I just wear Originals...

😬😐🙈

Jamstomorrow
20 hours ago, muldoon74 said:

Won't pay over £40 for trainers now.

There was a time I'd go £120 (back in the 90's for Air Max 180 or something when I used to run and bought the best I could afford) but not now. 

They're just trainers. 

Obviously I'm not a heathen and won't wear Gola or asda specials, but generally £40 will get you a decent pair of Reeboks, Nike, Adidas etc.. 

Many (many) years ago in primary school, my first pair of football boots were Gola.   "Guaranteed to score goals," the salesman said.  I should have taken them back as they were obviously defective!