6th Best Run club In Europe

SCFHearts

highlandjambo3

Hibs……WTAF

Had to check the date was not 1st April.  There are Amazon tribes that know hibs are and have been a shitfest…….more in the last 18 months than ever before.

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Hopefully Hibs will continur to be run just as well as they were last season. 👏

100%

Let them continue their great work. 

🤣🤣

Adjusting to life mean taking every hand out going and laying off young kids 

Edited by vegas-voss

The mob that created this have taken out transfer fee's so clubs like say Benfica that somehow manage to sell a 50m+ player nearly every summer are made to look badly run financially whereas they seem to have ignored Hibs forking out 10k a week on shite like muller

Fans will probably lap it up though.Be prepared for your next work chat with one throwing in - best run club in Scotland 🤣

Percival King

Says something about the Daily Record that the only two clubs mentioned in the headline are clubs that are at least 65 places off the top ten and over 50 places below the two Scottish clubs in the top ten.

It's a bit like them having a headline of "Neither Celtic nor The Rangers win Scottish Cup" the day after another team wins it.

indianajones

Probably the biggest bunch of shite i have ever heard in my entire life.

That club is the definition of disaster. 

Neverforgetfiveone
39 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

100%

Let them continue their great work. 

🤣🤣

Yup, a strong top eight finish last season, accompanied with a final defeat and reaching the semi final of the association cup! 

🤔

John Findlay

Good, Ron Gordon will read that and believe he is doing things the correct way. Carry on Ron.

22 minutes ago, Percival King said:

Says something about the Daily Record that the only two clubs mentioned in the headline are clubs that are at least 65 places off the top ten and over 50 places below the two Scottish clubs in the top ten.

It's a bit like them having a headline of "Neither Celtic nor The Rangers win Scottish Cup" the day after another team wins it.

Yeah, they're an absolute disgrace to sports journalism. 

Correct title was Hibs and St Mirren ranked among 10 best run clubs in Europe. 

Celtic and Rangers being so far off should just discount them from the article. 

Utter clowns. 

wentworth jambo
31 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I hope they keep believing that 

Absolutely- they’ll be lapping that up over on Lochend.net at how well wee Ron the Con is doing…I say push them up to number 1 in that list 

When you make half of you're staff members redundant and your entire youth academy, may I also add in the middle of a global pandemic, then you're gonna save a few Bob 

We made zero redundancies 

We have The moral High ground 

Edited by Spookie

Bazzas right boot
37 minutes ago, Percival King said:

Yip. 

Clicked that as well. 

WheatfieldWarrior

Silly me, I saw the phrase 'Best Run' and assumed it meant something about stringing wins together.

3 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Brilliant article hope Ron reads it, carry on guys we’re 6th in Europe 😂😂😂

Surely Bus parade material around Leith Links 

Sacked 2 managers and back room staff, ended up bottom 6 and pumped by their city rivals 🤣🤣also indirectly giving us guaranteed £3m+ in European cash 🤣🤣

Well , I for one will raise a glass to Hibs success in the whatevery poll 🍾🍿🎂❤️
Long may they keep it up.

1 hour ago, Percival King said:

What it says is that it’s a rag not worth reading, mate.

The Record is so beholden to it’s “Old Firm” readership that it makes no attempt at any semblance of balance. 

Shooter McGavin

To be fair, Hibs are probably THE best run club in world football,

And they also play an exceptionally brilliant brand of total and complete football, that without fail, renders the opponents useless and unable to impose themselves on the game. It was this total footballing philosophy that lead them to the dizzying heights of an 8th place finish last season.

Hibs are also trailblazers in the field of recruitment, achieving this distinction by most notably signing someone they didn’t actually want by accident, a revolutionary new method that has been widely missed by many of the top minds in the game.

1 hour ago, Horatio Caine said:

Daft question I know, but where did we come in?

We didn’t enter this year, left it to the Hibs to show us all how it’s done.

When do Hibs pick up the trophy, be a good DVD for the vermin Xmas stocking alongside the second hand crack pipe.

Their thread on this topic is a complete hoot.

On one side you have a large contingent of “positive obsessives”.

People who can not bare a single bad word being spoken about the club. Ones who have taken this 6th best run club thing and are desperately clinging on to it as some weird badge that in their heads might translate into success.

Then you have the rest who realise it’s a joke and has no say on anything especially what goes on where it matters. On the playing field and results.

They are completely split as a support. Divided. Arguing about everything and anything. Space cadets to a man.

Its only going to get worse.

3 hours ago, Des Lynam said:

They will count that in their honours list. DVD incoming…..

Oops! You beat me to it. 😁

Real Hibs fans  know whats coming and soon

Reckon its a massive day the morra for Hearts and thats what counts

Coming weeks we will be well pleased , well, for me that is 

Its lists like this that make me question why we've pursued the direction of being a stable, community club.....and the UKs biggest fan owned one at that.

Cant believe we've been mismanaged so badly. Hopefully someone knocks on the door at Easter Road and asks for some pointers.....

2 hours ago, RobNox said:

I'm awaiting the DVD celebrating their status as 6th best run club in Europe.

DVDs of games they've lost.

Singing contests they've won.

The story of how they became the 6th best run club in Europe.

They will have a back catalogue to rival Netflix soon.

“2021 was overshadowed by Covid-19 but our index found smaller clubs to be vastly more successful in dealing with the financial challenges than the ones at the top of European football,” said an OTP spokesman.

:pleasing:

:laugh4: 
Well done Hibs. 

In good company with the relegated lot. 

12 hours ago, Horatio Caine said:

Daft question I know, but where did we come in?

105th I think it said.  How the feck they worked that out, I've no idea 🤷‍♂️

Samuel Camazzola

Sample size was around 180 clubs using an index where players with little value strengthened scoring. There's over 90 clubs in England (42 in Scotland too) therefore, I doubt this holds much merit. 

buzzbomb1958
15 hours ago, Spookie said:

Surely Bus parade material around Leith Links 

New DVD being prepared as I write this😎😎

On 20/06/2022 at 18:07, Spookie said:

When you make half of you're staff members redundant and your entire youth academy, may I also add in the middle of a global pandemic, then you're gonna save a few Bob 

We made zero redundancies 

We have The moral High ground 

Exactly! Best run Club? Most ruthless Club more like!