nae luck nade!

allystrachan

allystrachan

these are the words i have been wanting to hear anyone say for the past 2 years! i just hope he means it and craaies it through!

taken from the hearts site:

Csaba:

"I don't like players who don't work in training and I don't like indiscipline in my team," he said.

"They must give 200 per cent in training - die in training - then must play football in the games. I have not been gifted anything in my life. I have worked for everything I have and want my players to work hard also."

Nucky Thompson
these are the words i have been wanting to hear anyone say for the past 2 years! i just hope he means it and craaies it through!

Csaba:

"I don't like players who don't work in training and I don't like indiscipline in my team," he said.

"They must give 200 per cent in training - die in training - then must play football in the games. I have not been gifted anything in my life. I have worked for everything I have and want my players to work hard also."

He might be the man to kick his ass into gear:rolleyes:

maroonlegions

Csaba:

lets hope he remains true to these words, can see Nade now thinking who the feck can i get to get me my stake bakes from greggs.:rolleyes:

whilst i concur nade is a lazy sod who needs a foot up the jacksie, i hope we try and play him properly next year

i mind he had spat with frail as he was being asked to play upfront by himself, and when frail moaned he wasnt doing it proplerly, nade turned round and said "what you expect? im not that type of forward"*

*(i've paraphrased that for the mods benefit)

Captain Lithuania
lets hope he remains true to these words, can see Nade now thinking who the feck can i get to get me my stake bakes from greggs.:rolleyes:

I've got a proposal for nade to get fit, he must run up gorgie and get everyone a steak bake 1 by 1 lol.

jamboinglasgow

Csaba:

I was a bit worried with the first bit as I remember Frail saying he picks Elliot cos he trains hard then I saw that it also said they had to play well and hard on the pitch and I was happy again.

Jambof3tornado

I dont think Nade is the only one who will feel a difference playing under someone who knows what they are doing. The qhole squad could look totally different under Csaba.

ScottishSandstorm

This is bad news for Makela, Nade, and Beslijia. They could be on their way out then due to their lazy habits.

Good news for McGowan, MacDonald, Neilson, Miko, Stewart, Jonsson, Driver, and Elliot. All very hard workers in training.

Could mean that Basso, Zaliukas, Karipidis, Ivaskevicius, Elliot, and Ksnavicius could have their places called into question due to issues with training in the past and moaning to the press about first team opportunities.

Nelly Terraces

Csaba:

Spot on mate.

Just listened to the Csaba interview on the beeb. Absolutley brilliant stuff "I LOVE to work hard" "Sometimes I'm sad as there's only 24hours in a day as I have work to do" "Only my wife tries to control me". Totally boss!!

Waster wage thief trash like Nade etc are in fopr a massive shock. I bet that fat lump doesnt stay here long, his work ethic is disgusting. It's either shape up for him and others, or GTF.

NT - Csaba's Barmy (workin hard) Army

Csaba:

Looks like Shabba may have very few players on his starting XI team sheet then:sad:

colinmaroon

Shaba Zulu!!!

His Impis are on the march!!!

Frankenstein Jambo.

I love the positive vibe from the board!

I have always said nade has talent but his fitness makes him look out of his depth...

I think nade will be a different player this season as will many of the other Hearts player. The problem we had last season was a bad pre-seaon, poor training methods used by that crack-pot bulgarian, and whole load of poor attitudes..

I think we are looking at a who different ball game this year....

Fair play to Csaba, he's got 10/10 so far for first impressions. Of course some people see Uganda and are immediately put off but a country that was 1 goal away from the African Nations aint a joke team.

It's just possible - and mind I said 'possible' and not 'likely' that we might see some surprising performances from some of our less heralded players, if they are being coached properly by someone who has a reasonable grasp of formations and tactics.

plastic_bas

I was always led to beleive Nade had a long term groin problem that stopped him training properly. When we played football on the ground last season and played it into his feet he was as good as anyone. he fed in others and gave a few good centre halves a trying time. Let's not blame Nade completely, we knew the problems when he signed. Fully fit he is far better than us

Having said that he is a Hearts player and we must utilise him better with a good partner able to knock in the 6 yard box chances he can create. Nade and Makela for me.

That what I like to hear, manager talking about getting some disapline in the team. We need it especially for people like nade who just cant seem to get his act together.

Plus look at all the bookings and sending off we'v hd over the last couple of seasons, absolutly shocking..

Frankenstein Jambo.
I was always led to beleive Nade had a long term groin problem that stopped him training properly. When we played football on the ground last season and played it into his feet he was as good as anyone. he fed in others and gave a few good centre halves a trying time. Let's not blame Nade completely, we knew the problems when he signed. Fully fit he is far better than us

Having said that he is a Hearts player and we must utilise him better with a good partner able to knock in the 6 yard box chances he can create. Nade and Makela for me.

Makela has proven he is a 6 yard box striker....put glen up front to do the running about and we have a pretty good strike force...

Miller Jambo 60

Groin prob get fixed or retire.

$ilvery_Moon

Don't expect too much. Even when Nade was trimmer than he is now his fitness was still questionable. I heard a whisper that his bleep test score at Sheffield United's Shirecliffe training ground was the worst they had ever recorded :zip:

Don't expect too much. Even when Nade was trimmer than he is now his fitness was still questionable. I heard a whisper that his bleep test score at Sheffield United's Shirecliffe training ground was the worst they had ever recorded :zip:

That maybe true, but he walked the chicken-wing-eating contest.

I'd rather we just punted Nadsack to be honest. Cant see him EVER being a good player for us, fit or not.

But yeah, definately positive noises from our new man!

Nade clearly has all the skill in the world but he's the laziest player I've ever seen so if Shabba can sort that then we could be onto something. I remember how Nade played when we gubbed Rangers. It went massively downhill after that but you can tell he has something.

Hopefull Csaba can sort out Larry Kingston's laziness as well.

If he got himself fit and mentally right, then I think he'd maybe become the striker we've been looking for.

To be honest though, I can't even see Shabba waking him up.

Nelly Terraces

Rock the Csaba eats babies and hobos,....

.... but even he might have probs getting that fat usless kant to do anything. Whichever way it works, I still have the feeling that Fat Nads will be feeling the Rock the Csaba 'burn', and he won't be the only one.

Guest JamboRobbo

The more comments I read from Csaba, the more I like him. Could he really be the man to sort out our bunch of wasters?

Nelly Terraces
All the players got told this too. 100% effort or your baws will be sliced.

Is that true mate? Bloody fantastic if so, and long overdue for that workshy feckless mob.

They need lickin into shape, and I have a feeling that man who, quote: "Is sad sometimes there are only 24hours in a day as I want to work longer" might just be the sort of geezer required to get the desired reaction from them.

If you're lazy then Csaba's gonna turn up at yer gaff at 4am, smash the door in, drag you by the neck out yer bed then kick yer arse up and down Riccarton playing fields. :P

Jubblies.

Nelly Terraces
The more comments I read from Csaba, the more I like him. Could he really be the man to sort out our bunch of wasters?

Have you heard the BBC online rock the Csaba interview JR? It's the dogs bollax. Csaba is the man to do the job - no questions. :)

PS, I'm off for an hour's run the now, just in case Csaba finds oot I've been sittin on ma erse all day talking to you scamps!! I don't really want to feel the Csaba boot up ma jacksie!!:wacko::)

Catch ye's later. FTH.

From reports in Watford area seems bid for him will be soon after sale of ****tu (Marvin Andrews clone anyone) to Gers -- seems ?600,000 was quoted to them.

Ryan Gosling
Is that true mate? Bloody fantastic if so, and long overdue for that workshy feckless mob.

They need lickin into shape, and I have a feeling that man who, quote: "Is sad sometimes there are only 24hours in a day as I want to work longer" might just be the sort of geezer required to get the desired reaction from them.

If you're lazy then Csaba's gonna turn up at yer gaff at 4am, smash the door in, drag you by the neck out yer bed then kick yer arse up and down Riccarton playing fields. :P

Jubblies.

I think a man who says you should die if you want 'nice' football is a king.

jamboinglasgow

love that quote, Csaba could be the new chuck Norris.

Csaba doesn't sleep, he just works 1% less for an hour

Nelly Terraces
I think a man who says you should die if you want 'nice' football is a king.

Right, that's me back fae an 8miler. Hope Mr L is happy wi that!!:)

Aye, that is the nuts. Put it this way, when Csaba tells you do something, you aint really gonna argue.

Nice guys in football are total losers. That Finish chap at h**s fc is a jolly nice fellow.

Ryan Gosling
Right, that's me back fae an 8miler. Hope Mr L is happy wi that!!:)

Aye, that is the nuts. Put it this way, when Csaba tells you do something, you aint really gonna argue.

Nice guys in football are total losers. That Finish chap at h**s fc is a jolly nice fellow.

He certainly is. In other words, he is a ******.

Amoruso Lets it Run ...
You're a poet.

The Cockend from Lochend !!

or Lochend Cockend !! :)

p.s. what's FTH in Hungarian or Romanian ;)

Archived