DRUNK REF - Quality!

Fife jambo

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Apparently he was fine in the first half, they reckon he tanned a load of vodka at half time!

Rudolf's Mate

FOR CHRISTS SAKE..... THIS WAS POSTED BY ME AGES & AGES AGO!!!!

Sorry matey. Never had the chance to hit someone with one of these replies so thought I'd go overboard like some others do ;)

I admit that mine was not posted that long ago and I didn't actually mention what it was about so if anyone has a go then point that out to them!

FOR CHRISTS SAKE..... THIS WAS POSTED BY ME AGES & AGES AGO!!!!

Sorry matey. Never had the chance to hit someone with one of these replies so thought I'd go overboard like some others do ;)

I admit that mine was not posted that long ago and I didn't actually mention what it was about so if anyone has a go then point that out to them!

sorry mate, i looked down the threads for mention of the word drunk.

Rudolf's Mate
sorry mate, i looked down the threads for mention of the word drunk.

Not at all. I was in a rush to get the scoop as I knew someone else wouldn't be far behind so didn't put drunk in the text anywhere :)

BRILLIANT!! maybe now we have an explanation on some of our refs performances during our games!! :rofl:

Brilliant :)

I was readin in the paper he didnt even bother to book any player and didnt leave the centre half circle for most of the sencond half..lol

He'd still do a better job than the corrupt weegie loving refs in this god forsaken league

Archived