Plans for today?

K1874M

So, the season's almost upon us... not many empty Saturdays left.

Whats every one doing this fine (not really) Saturday?

I've already been to crombies, made a banging cooked breakfast with some hickory smoked bacon and Irish recipe sausages and will be sitting smoking some Moroccan flavoured fags until I make a nice 3 course Indian meal for the Mrs and I...

Oh small issue of putting up a print I got at the Tate modern... that can wait.

I will listen to the hobos get a hiding before heading to the Champany Inn with Mrs Therapist for dinner. Never been before so really looking forward to it. :P

Carl Weathers

Pumping iron (PUMPED) and chilling tonight. Saving up for a holiday, which sucks, although it forces me to be slightly healthier (less alcohol and junk food).

Some jamaican woodbines while shooting at some teen racists and bigots on xboxlive. All accompanied with peanut butter sandwiches and irn-bru.

I will listen to the hobos get a hiding before heading to the Champany Inn with Mrs Therapist for dinner. Never been before so really looking forward to it. :P

Would love to be going out for dinner but waiting on a massive expenses account being settled!! Gonna make a huge curry to graze (sp) on all night...

Oh aye the hobo's getting pumped is also taking up some of my afternoon and the Klitschko fight on satan tv will probably be viewed.

Oh aye the hobo's getting pumped is also taking up some of my afternoon and the Klitschko fight on satan tv will probably be viewed.

I`d forgot all about the boxing! well reminded that man!

Exiled kickbacker M****r has just been on the 'phone to me to inform me that he is spending this Saturday getting ready for an audition for "The Apprentice". Can anyone think of anything better than watching that loon parading across your telly on a Wednesday night trying to avoid Alan Sugars trigger finger?

Commander Harris
It is indeed, may as well get your drum out.

but I gave up smoking years ago. :)

Trying to keep in good books ahead of my jaunt tommorrow. So swimming with the little one this morning, then to the school fair and taking her to a party at 5. I'm bloody knackered.

Miller Jambo 60
Would love to be going out for dinner but waiting on a massive expenses account being settled!! Gonna make a huge curry to graze (sp) on all night...

What time are the hubs playing.

Exiled kickbacker M****r has just been on the 'phone to me to inform me that he is spending this Saturday getting ready for an audition for "The Apprentice". Can anyone think of anything better than watching that loon parading across your telly on a Wednesday night trying to avoid Alan Sugars trigger finger?

Now there's a clash of egos;)

Could be classic telly.

chester copperpot

Watching a black lab dog just now, so had him out down the river with the 2 kids for a few hours this morning.

Took Mrs Copperpot and the youngest out to a Harvester for lunch, destroyed a 16oz steak washed it down with a pint of blackcurrant and lemonade.

Just back in from Tesco's where I purchased Paul Weller's new CD, so am in the process of putting it onto my iTunes as we speak. Going for a beer with my wee brother in law at 5, stay at pub till 7, then back for some Vodka, Lime and Lemonade's this evening.

A pretty superb saturday actually.

Miller Jambo 60
Watching a black lab dog just now, so had him out down the river with the 2 kids for a few hours this morning.

Took Mrs Copperpot and the youngest out to a Harvester for lunch, destroyed a 16oz steak washed it down with a pint of blackcurrant and lemonade.

Just back in from Tesco's where I purchased Paul Weller's new CD, so am in the process of putting it onto my iTunes as we speak. Going for a beer with my wee brother in law at 5, stay at pub till 7, then back for some Vodka, Lime and Lemonade's this evening.

A pretty superb saturday actually.

Great hibs score.:):)

chester copperpot
Great hibs score.:):)

Oh yeah and hibs got pumped, even better, thanks for reminding me Doug.

I had the delights of the "Singing Kettle" today at the festival theatre.......

Then down to the Peacock for the "Whale" so not too bad a day after all.......:)

The Old Tolbooth

We went to the mini zoo at Polbeth today, then on to find a decent bag for my trip to Belfast before heading to KFC ti please the kids even further!

Just chilling now with a bottle of Cobra before having an early night seeing as were up at 6am tomorrow ;)

Angry Haggis

Her indoors has just put Big Brother on...time for AH to make his excuses...

Got a copy of "In Bruges"...heard good things about it. Off to watch it now.

chester copperpot
I had the delights of the "Singing Kettle" today at the festival theatre.......

Then down to the Peacock for the "Whale" so not too bad a day after all.......:)

Where you starring in it mate? :P

Had a marvellous morning playing 5s, and an entertaining few hours in the Infirmary after that to have treatment on a fractured elbow.

Oof.

:ohmy:

Had a marvellous morning playing 5s, and an entertaining few hours in the Infirmary after that to have treatment on a fractured elbow.

Oof.

:ohmy:

oh no monday am in the fracture clinic better have at least the whole day off work mate???? spent 3 hrs in there the other morning fecking nightmare....Today had to work for the first sat in about 3 weeks, quiet night in with the mrs few voddies and bed working tomorrow then off to BELFAST on Monday am.

Archived