Bill ratface Leckie

Ked

Not going to quote the Sun on here but his colum yesterday using  Steve Morris and his battle with MND as a stick to beat our players performance was imo about as trashy a piece of so called journalism as it gets.

I really feel the club should say something about it.

Bongo 1874
2 minutes ago, Ked said:

Not going to quote the Sun on here but his colum yesterday using  Steve Morris and his battle with MND as a stick to beat our players performance was imo about as trashy a piece of so called journalism as it gets.

We were pish and didn't take the opportunity, with that comes criticism. 

take it in move on, and hopefully learn from it. 

Hearts have better things to worry about. 

Don't give it the time of day. 

6 minutes ago, Ked said:

What did he say in relation to SM

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I'd rather not post a link Google Leckie on Hearts

9 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

We were pish and didn't take the opportunity, with that comes criticism. 

take it in move on, and hopefully learn from it. 

Hearts have better things to worry about. 

Don't give it the time of day. 

Criticise yes.

But in the way he did it was awful imo

Malinga the Swinga

The same Bill Leckie who believes Scotland should stand aside and let Ukraine progress onto world cup play off against Wales.

He is a ***** of the highest order.

His dating site profile confirms this.

Seymour M Hersh
2 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

The same Bill Leckie who believes Scotland should stand aside and let Ukraine progress onto world cup play off against Wales.

And this is why that muppet's slavering should never be taken seriously.

Jeffros Furios

Not read a word that ***** has to say for about 20 yrs .

Sun and Record aren't newspapers and thier so called sports journalists or columnists are 3rd rate boring ***** .

47 minutes ago, Sooks said:

The gist was when you see the effort he had to put in to walk out with the team, the players should be ashamed of the effort they put in.

Percival King
42 minutes ago, William H. Bonney said:

Don't really see what's wrong with the article tbh 

Just had a look and I agree. Hearts would look petty if they complained. My main thought leaving Hampden was that the Hearts players will look back on Saturday with regret and see it as a missed opportunity and Leckie, who I dislike, echoed that.

jambopilms

You would have to be blind to think there was a lack of effort on Saturday, a lack of fitness yes, effort no. Two different things.

8 minutes ago, Hmfc1965 said:

The gist was when you see the effort he had to put in to walk out with the team, the players should be ashamed of the effort they put in.

That is poor stuff

Jambo 4 Ever
25 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

How would you know about his dating profile?

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

How do you think you'd find that out? 

It's not a brain teaser. 

1 minute ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

A steward handed it to me in an email and I showed it to him ……….. it’s called  justice

Vlad Magic
5 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

I’ve seen your dating profile.

Салатные палочки

I've never wanted a pub to close as much in my life as I did when they were going to close the pub he drinks in. 

He's an absolute fud. 

AlphonseCapone
5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

A steward handed it to me in an email and I showed it to him ……….. it’s called  justice

🤣

Jambo 4 Ever
7 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

How do you think you'd find that out? 

It's not a brain teaser. 

Maybe he’s gay?

Салатные палочки
Just now, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Maybe he’s gay?

Bill Leckie? 

Malinga the Swinga
Just now, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Maybe he’s gay?

Yeah, why not. Hope my wife doesn't find out.

34 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

You would have to be blind to think there was a lack of effort on Saturday, a lack of fitness yes, effort no. Two different things.

Exactly this. Players returning from long term injury, and others needing jags to be able to play, means nearly half the team were nowhere near full fitness.

Naisys Tackle
45 minutes ago, Sooks said:

:lol: 

Naisys Tackle
39 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Maybe he’s gay?

So what if he is?  Gay guys can be roasted roasters you know. 

jambopilms
19 minutes ago, merrymac said:

Exactly this. Players returning from long term injury, and others needing jags to be able to play, means nearly half the team were nowhere near full fitness.

Some folk think either Neilson or the players decided at half time, that's enough everyone take your foot off the gas. Mind boggling.

3 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

Some folk think either Neilson or the players decided at half time, that's enough everyone take your foot off the gas. Mind boggling.

No one thinks Neilson told players to manage their effort.  A bit silly to think that.  

In the heat of a big game players can lose focus on what they have to give, that can disguise as lack of effort but we know the players tried.  Imo, that’s what happened more than anything but the set up didn’t help them. 

They needed inspired , motivated to do more but we went too long sitting back.  It became similar to many performances at Ibrox and Parkhead, one maroon jersey looks at another to do something , and no one does anything.  

jambopilms
23 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

No one thinks Neilson told players to manage their effort.  A bit silly to think that.  

In the heat of a big game players can lose focus on what they have to give, that can disguise as lack of effort but we know the players tried.  Imo, that’s what happened more than anything but the set up didn’t help them. 

They needed inspired , motivated to do more but we went too long sitting back.  It became similar to many performances at Ibrox and Parkhead, one maroon jersey looks at another to do something , and no one does anything.  

Motivated to do more ? All you can do is replace those who are knackered, unfortunately our subs are not up to the standard of those who went off. Rangers brought on good quality when their players were spent, their manager didn't just motivate them more, he took them off.

You can't really tell a player who is spent to up their game. It might work in 30 second bursts here or there, that's what Boyce was doing but it just meant he was knackered all the quicker.

You think Neilson or the players just didn't bother motivating or inspiring each other ? 

it is exactly like everytime we play in Glasgow because we are getting run ragged by a much better team. You have to be extremely fit to chase them around for 90 mins, we are not. IMO that is something we should be working on.

upgotheheads
1 hour ago, Hmfc1965 said:

If there was one thing they did put in it was effort. The fact that they were beaten by a better team doesn't disguise that.

William H. Bonney
1 hour ago, Vlad Magic said:

I’ve seen your dating profile.

Lonely trucker seeks prostitute to murder. 

10 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

Motivated to do more ? All you can do is replace those who are knackered, unfortunately our subs are not up to the standard of those who went off. Rangers brought on good quality when their players were spent, their manager didn't just motivate them more, he took them off.

You can't really tell a player who is spent to up their game. It might work in 30 second bursts here or there, that's what Boyce was doing but it just meant he was knackered all the quicker.

You think Neilson or the players just didn't bother motivating or inspiring each other ? 

it is exactly like everytime we play in Glasgow because we are getting run ragged by a much better team. You have to be extremely fit to chase them around for 90 mins, we are not. IMO that is something we should be working on.

Not saying we can chase them around for 90 minutes, but where was the ebb and flow?  The perspective can be different at a game depending where you sit and I watched back the highlights.  It looked even worse. 

I didn’t see much chasing as it was.  Just sitting in and doing the closing down close around our 18 yard box or in it.  We rarely pushed out on top of Rangers players. Hardly anyone broke ranks.  

The last 48 hours seem like nothing but excuses. Everyone gets Rangers will always have better players but it was said time and again on the run up to the game, to give yourself a chance you need to match their workrate and take a wee risk when you can to try and win.  

If we couldn’t execute a more fiery, in your face performance, then you need to ask why we aren’t fit enough or even honed on that? 

The sh!t you scrape off your shoe = Tabloid Hack

The sh!t scraped off by a rock and left in 100c heat for a month = Sun Hack

The sh!t scraped off by a rock and left in 100c heat for a month but with various animals depositing their crap to the pile = Bill Leckie

3 minutes ago, briever said:

The sh!t you scrape off your shoe = Tabloid Hack

The sh!t scraped off by a rock and left in 100c heat for a month = Sun Hack

The sh!t scraped off by a rock and left in 100c heat for a month but with various animals depositing their crap to the pile = Bill Leckie

Perfectly put

i wish jj was my dad
6 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

Not saying we can chase them around for 90 minutes, but where was the ebb and flow?  The perspective can be different at a game depending where you sit and I watched back the highlights.  It looked even worse. 

I didn’t see much chasing as it was.  Just sitting in and doing the closing down close around our 18 yard box or in it.  We rarely pushed out on top of Rangers players. Hardly anyone broke ranks.  

The last 48 hours seem like nothing but excuses. Everyone gets Rangers will always have better players but it was said time and again on the run up to the game, to give yourself a chance you need to match their workrate and take a wee risk when you can to try and win.  

If we couldn’t execute a more fiery, in your face performance, then you need to ask why we aren’t fit enough or even honed on that? 

Because we had 4/5 players well short of fitness and our subs were not of the same standard. 

1 hour ago, jambopilms said:

He obviously g

1 hour ago, jambopilms said:

He obviously had a plan to play tight and conserve energy

unfortunately the Huns had so much possession we ended up doing a lot of chasing which is energy sapping even when fully fit 

This thread isn't for debating whether we were poor or lacked effort.

It's about a shameless piece of journalism that imo used the disability of a lifelong jambo to have a go at the team.

It's a fekin cheapshot .

I was surprised that no one had noticed it before.

The moment for SM was moving and in general Hearts have been excellent in their dealings with this particular affliction.

For that slimeball to try and get currency out of it showed him up to be a rat.

Riccarton3

It's low. Stevie, I am sure, knows what it is like to follow Hearts, the highs and lows. The actual story is him leading the team out and that ***** uses that to rubbish the team he supports. 

2 hours ago, Ked said:

It's about a shameless piece of journalism that imo used the disability of a lifelong jambo to have a go at the team.

It's a fekin cheapshot .

The moment for SM was moving and in general Hearts have been excellent in their dealings with this particular affliction.

:spoton:

Leckie is perfectly entitled to criticise our performance, but to conflate the performance of a football team with the suffering of anyone with that horrible disease is totally out of order.  

Hearts1975
7 hours ago, Ked said:

I'd rather not post a link Google Leckie on Hearts

Criticise yes.

But in the way he did it was awful imo

To suggest that our players could have gave more would have been acceptable. Maybe incorrect, but from a journalist perspective, would be deemed acceptable. 

To suggest that they didn't and should have, because of the reasons that he gave, is just dispicable trash journalism by a wee fat bigoted b...... That isn't even worth a fart aimed in his overall  direction 

Only thing that I took from his comments was that it is a really good indicator as to why he is working for the Sun newspaper - shameful 

Ricardo Quaresma
6 hours ago, Ked said:

It's a fekin cheapshot .

Ageed, what a piece of subhuman filth Leckie is

Criticise the players for not being good enough to compete against a very good Rangers team but claiming they did not all give 100% is pure pish!

John Findlay

Bill Leckie, if you are reading this.

If the Hearts players lacked effort on Saturday, the game would never have gone to extra time.

His dating profile was posted on pie and bovril.

He's one of those journalists who starts sentences with "Listen, " before spouting some half based bollocks so best ignored.