Us v the old firm in Glasgow last 25 years

jamborich

2 hours ago, jamborich said:

Played 90

Won 5

Drawn 10

Lost 75

Brutal

I'm fairly confident everyone else has a less than sterling record too. It is what is, they're only technically in the same league. 

ToadKiller Dog

What are the stats for the previous 25 years ? My guess itst not that much better certainly since the Souness era took orcs financially (bar the cheating and death era of old rangers,where many club chairmen were only stopped by fan power to basically let them fully off the hook )and later once celtic financially sorted themselves a million moles away from the rest of us .

Simple truth is the one off performances will always be rare occurances as we are maybe  the most unequal league in Europe in terms of finances ,it takes many factors to go our way .

I dont see another 2005/6 season for us again unless one of them makes a terrible appointment like celtic did with bringing back Lemon .

We look like we have for once got our finances going in the right direction that should see us pull away from most spfl sides if used correctly ,constant european football is a must for us to narrow the gap best we can ,but we won't ever fully catch them unless they decline .