To all my fellow Jambos near and far.....

chester copperpot

chester copperpot

Hope you have an amazing day guys and gals. Watching a rerun of the '98 cup final with a beer in hand.

Always savour the moment as you never know when our next final is around the corner.

Much love, stay safe and come on the Heart of Midlothian f.c 

willie wallace

Hope you all enjoy the day and hopefully we can have another day out tomorrow.See you behind the goals 🇱🇻🇱🇻

29 minutes ago, willie wallace said:

Hope you all enjoy the day and hopefully we can have another day out tomorrow.See you behind the goals 🇱🇻🇱🇻

👍👍

To all my fellow JKB arseholes, let's do this, let's bring the cup home.

My old man will be watching from above, will miss the constant texts back and forth during the game. 

1 hour ago, chester copperpot said:

Hope you have an amazing day guys and gals. Watching a rerun of the '98 cup final with a beer in hand.

Always savour the moment as you never know when our next final is around the corner.

Enjoy the day big guy, I'll be watching it with beer in hand praying for the win. 🇵🇪

1 hour ago, cookieboy said:

have a great day mate , glad you managed to get tickets HHGH 

Enjoy the day cookieboy, I'm getting more jealous the closer it gets.

Gutted I can’t be there today because of a medical issue. Have a great day all who are going to be there. 100% support for the guys on the pitch. We are going to do this.

Enjoy your day fellow Jambos, driving to the game today so no beer till after I get home, I hope it’s late(after cup presentation). C’MON HEARTS ♥️ ♥️G♥️

2 minutes ago, Deevers said:

Gutted I can’t be there today because of a medical issue. Have a great day all who are going to be there. 100% support for the guys on the pitch. We are going to do this.

Hope you get better soon Deevers 

mon the hearts, cant be there as locked down in Shanghai but will be watching with  a wee peroni in my mitt and hopefully a big smile on my puss.

Enjoy! all you fellow jambos. Hope the boys do us proud

37 minutes ago, jamboozy said:

Hope you get better soon Deevers 

Winning today would be the best medicine of the lot.  HHGH.

Missing my first cup final sine 1968 today but as I no longer go regularly I wouldn’t have felt right taking a ticket. I don’t post here much but I really wanted to wish Hearts all the best today and hope all jambos enjoy the day and are celebrating tonight 🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

Auldbenches
2 hours ago, Deevers said:

I'm the same.   Got offered a ticket during the week but too unwell to go.  Gutted.  

A win today could cure my ills  

4 hours ago, chester copperpot said:

And you, mate !

💪🍻