Jump to content

Is there a set of fans who hate each other more than Hearts fans?


Craigieboy
 Share

Recommended Posts

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Hmfc1965 said:

It probably backs up your point but it 100% would not have happened against Inverness,  or almost anyone else. Possibly Celtic. 

Anyway this is getting pointless. 

 

 

If it was celtic you'd be joining in and not remember it. 

 

It's because it was rangers that you remember it and are upset. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • jonesy

    10

  • Bazzas right boot

    17

  • Wee Mikey

    12

  • Sooks

    10

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmfc1965
2 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

 

 

If it was celtic you'd be joining in and not remember it. 

 

It's because it was rangers that you remember it and are upset. 

 

You are dead wrong. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Hogfather

Some proper Diet Hibs going on in this thread now. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Rudi5kaceldream1ng

Nah I hate people regardless of who they support haha. 

 

Seriously though to me you're a fud until proven otherwise. That's the default setting. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

dannymack
5 hours ago, Nunya Business said:


I cheered those, because it meant the league was won by Boxing Day. Cheers mate. 

 

Before our game at Livingston we were 12 points ahead of Rangers, 16 points ahead of that shower of shite and you were cheering ? 

One would think you were doing it for attention... mate 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

dannymack
5 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

 

That was funny as we were playing rangers and it knocked them down a place iirc. 

We'd have done it whoever we were playing. 

 

Only diet huns would get upset about winding up rangers fans when we are actually playing them. 

 

 

Hearts fan cheering Hibs is a ****ing joke, diet Huns ? Bollocks, **** hibs ! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

dannymack
5 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

 

Never said that. 

 

Only diet huns would get upset about winding up rangers fans when we are actually playing them

 

We'd have done it whoever we were playing on the actual day. It just so happened to be Rangers. 

 

Only a diet would twist it and remember it as cheering Hibs goals as opposed to winding up the fans of the team who we were actually playing on the day. 

 

Nice try to twist something it wasn't tho. 

Sad, but nice try. 

 

 

 

 

 

Cheering a Hibs victory in order to wind up Rangers fans is incredible and yet you label Hearts fans "diet Huns" who quite rightly choose not to glorify that result. 

 

The very fact your using the terminology "Diet Huns"  tells me you'd prefer the school end in green and white.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, dannymack said:

 

Cheering a Hibs victory in order to wind up Rangers fans is incredible and yet you label Hearts fans "diet Huns" who quite rightly choose not to glorify that result. 

 

The very fact your using the terminology "Diet Huns"  tells me you'd prefer the school end in green and white.

 

 

 

Put yourself in the bin. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Jeffros Furios
13 minutes ago, dannymack said:

 

Cheering a Hibs victory in order to wind up Rangers fans is incredible and yet you label Hearts fans "diet Huns" who quite rightly choose not to glorify that result. 

 

The very fact your using the terminology "Diet Huns"  tells me you'd prefer the school end in green and white.

 

 

The boot fella is Vermin .. he's best ignored .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

dannymack
3 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

The boot fella is Vermin .. he's best ignored .

 Sound advice 👌🏻 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wee Mikey
11 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

The boot fella is Vermin .. he's best ignored .

 

You are SOOO wrong on that 'un, for SO many reasons.

 

Seriously, though ... we're all Hearts fans with different viewpoints. He was at the game today cheering us on.

 

9 minutes ago, dannymack said:

 Sound advice 👌🏻 

 

I have to disagree. See above. 👆

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Jeffros Furios
4 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

 

You are SOOO wrong on that 'un, for SO many reasons.

 

Seriously, though ... we're all Hearts fans with different viewpoints. He was at the game today cheering us on.

 

 

I have to disagree. See above. 👆

Aye you've said this SOOO wrong pish before , away and stick yer SOOOOO wrong up yer hoop ! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wee Mikey
1 minute ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Aye you've said this SOOO wrong pish before , away and stick yer SOOOOO wrong up yer hoop ! 

 

I know the facts ... you do not.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Jeffros Furios
6 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

 

I know the facts ... you do not.

Who cares ! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

glynnlondon

What a pile of pish , there's a spoon burning in Leith for you.

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

glynnlondon

What a pile of pish , there's a spoon burning in Leith for you.

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

jonesy
41 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

The boot fella is Vermin .. he's best ignored .

 

37 minutes ago, dannymack said:

 Sound advice 👌🏻 

 

He's never living that one down. Best just to hold his hand up and admit he was over zealous in his posting, but no, he seems to have doubled down. Never a good look on a Hearts forum to be backing hibs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Jeffros Furios
1 minute ago, jonesy said:

 

 

He's never living that one down. Best just to hold his hand up and admit he was over zealous in his posting, but no, he seems to have doubled down. Never a good look on a Hearts forum to be backing hibs.

Aye and  it seems Wee Mikey is his sidekick unless our pal Vinny has a 3rd account 😀

Link to comment
Share on other sites

jonesy
2 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Aye and  it seems Wee Mikey is his sidekick unless our pal Vinny has a 3rd account 😀

Wouldn't mind if @Savage Vince/ @Weakened Offender had different posting styles, but it's just the same pish under both accounts.

 

As for Tish, he really needs to just hold his hands up and say he made an arse of the Day of Exuberance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Hogfather
1 hour ago, dannymack said:

 

Before our game at Livingston we were 12 points ahead of Rangers, 16 points ahead of that shower of shite and you were cheering ? 

One would think you were doing it for attention... mate 

 

And we were about to go 15 points clear of the team behind us. I suggest you stop being an utter wet wipe about something that does not matter.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wee Mikey
5 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Aye and  it seems Wee Mikey is his sidekick unless our pal Vinny has a 3rd account 😀

 

You seem to be a tad obsessed

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Jeffros Furios
17 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

 

You seem to be a tad obsessed

 

:cornette:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

gordon simpson

sad to see so many leave before the players lap of honour    ( do we deserve a team to win the cup )

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Weakened Offender
5 hours ago, jonesy said:

Wouldn't mind if @Savage Vince/ @Weakened Offender had different posting styles, but it's just the same pish under both accounts.

 

As for Tish, he really needs to just hold his hands up and say he made an arse of the Day of Exuberance.

 

I've really gotten under your skin Josey, haven't I? 😊

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Weakened Offender
5 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

 

You seem to be a tad obsessed

 

 

He spends his time on this forum hanging out Grassing Josey's arse and cliping like a sneaky wee blouse 😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

jonesy
5 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

 

I've really gotten under your skin Josey, haven't I? 😊

 

 

Not the first time you've been compared to thrush, I'm sure.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Weakened Offender
7 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Not the first time you've been compared to thrush, I'm sure.

 

I'm sorry to hear you've had thrush pal. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

jonesy
3 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

 

I'm sorry to hear you've had thrush pal. 

Tell me about it. Hardest part was having to inform both yer wife and yer maw. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Weakened Offender
2 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Tell me about it. Hardest part was having to inform both yer wife and yer maw. 

 

The teacher doesn't half know how to push the envelope. Bless. 😊

Link to comment
Share on other sites

jonesy
2 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Ffs.  :vrface:

Ach, it's just nice for him to be in some kind of conversation with someone other than the lassies on those phone sex lines. I wish him nothing but good fortune and happiness.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Morgan
1 minute ago, jonesy said:

Ach, it's just nice for him to be in some kind of conversation with someone other than the lassies on those phone sex lines. I wish him nothing but good fortune and happiness.

 

 

:sarcasm:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Weakened Offender
1 minute ago, jonesy said:

Ach, it's just nice for him to be in some kind of conversation with someone other than the lassies on those phone sex lines. I wish him nothing but good fortune and happiness.

 

 

 

I like speaking to your wife and your mum Josey. It was a nice chat. 😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Morgan
1 minute ago, smiler said:

Who’s “Tish”?
Genuine question.

Tosh’s wife.

 

Mrs McKinlay.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

jonesy
Just now, Weakened Offender said:

 

I like speaking to your wife and your mum Josey. It was a nice chat. 😉

I ken, we had you on speakerphone. Thought your voice would have been deeper IRL, but accidents do happen when you're shoving fruit up yer backside with one hand and holding yer iPhone in the other, I suppose.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Weakened Offender
1 minute ago, jonesy said:

I ken, we had you on speakerphone. Thought your voice would have been deeper IRL, but accidents do happen when you're shoving fruit up yer backside with one hand and holding yer iPhone in the other, I suppose.

 

I don't have a smartphone. I'm a funky hipster like you. 😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

jonesy
5 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

 

I don't have a smartphone. I'm a funky hipster like you. 😁

FFS, the state of you.

 

Go to bed.

 

Sent from my Philips Savvy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

smiler
6 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

 

You are SOOO wrong on that 'un, for SO many reasons.

 

Seriously, though ... we're all Hearts fans with different viewpoints. He was at the game today cheering us on.

 

 

I have to disagree. See above. 👆

Seeing as he’s your pal and that, and that he’s got me on ignore, can you ask him to stand outside Hampden and tell every Hearts fan he sees that he’s that boy fae Kickback that thought Hibs winning the cup was a “decent outcome”, cheers 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Weakened Offender
5 minutes ago, jonesy said:

FFS, the state of you.

 

Go to bed.

 

Sent from my Philips Savvy

 

I've got one more phone call to make first. If you could just busy yourself googling WW2 on your Nokia then that would be much appreciated. 😊

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Deodato
On 13/05/2022 at 13:13, Rick Sanchez said:

Hearts fans have always been wankers behind a keyboard tbh. Plenty on here, Twitter and Facebook.

 

Never see much of it in person :laugh:

 

Saved their/our club though and always stand up when counted. Plenty jealous fanbases out there, whether they admit it or not.

 

Ricky baby - I think you summarised a potential book into three simple sentences. Astute observation. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

jonesy
12 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

 

I've got one more phone call to make first. If you could just busy yourself googling WW2 on your Nokia then that would be much appreciated. 😊

Thought I'd help you out instead:

 

https://bfy.tw/T4Jk

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wee Mikey
33 minutes ago, smiler said:

Seeing as he’s your pal and that, and that he’s got me on ignore, can you ask him to stand outside Hampden and tell every Hearts fan he sees that he’s that boy fae Kickback that thought Hibs winning the cup was a “decent outcome”, cheers 👍

 

For sure. In the meantime, here's your signature tune. Enjoy. 👍

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

smiler
2 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

 

For sure. In the meantime, here's your signature tune. Enjoy. 👍

 

 

Oh cheers man, I love that song, got it on 12” 😀👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share




  • Popular Now

×
×
  • Create New...