The Future Does Indeed Look Bright For Us, At Last.

Guest Maroon Carpet

Guest Maroon Carpet

I have to say I am coming round to the fact that CSABA LASZLO's appointment will turn our club around and we will be a force to be reckoned with.

Looking forward to see how the team perform under his guidance, and with potential signings on the way everything will be good for the upcoming season.

Lets hope that it is all good news from Gorgie Road from now on.

:)

More optimism!

Great to be posting again - let's back him to the hilt.

Welcome Csaba - let's go!

COME ON YOU HEARTS!

Remnants of Standards

I don't know what to think of this latest appointment to be honest. Given Vlad's track record (this is the 8th coach, yes 8th coach) since he's been here, i think you'd be forgiven in not painting Casba as the new messiah just yet.

I fancy he has a bit of a temper on him and it's going to be interesting to see how him and vlad clash if results don't go the desired way.

Mind you, he's probably in more danger if he wins the first 8 games!

It's a step in the right direction sure enough. Personally though, I predict he will get to around September before he faces his first crisis. VR's track record sucks, I just get the feeling things are going to go well for a wee while and he will then throw another spanner in the works. I refuse to get too carried away until he can manage to keep his nose out for at least a 6 month stint. If I see clear proof that the new guy is allowed to make his own impression and help the spirit and fight return to the side then, sure, I'll be pleased with that. First and foremost I want to see a team that is picked on merit and that has a bit of pride in the jersey.

Frankly, we have been living off the hope given by false dawns and false promises/half promises for far too long for me to get me hopes up again too soon.

Archived