Hearts Museum

ElGee1973

I’m not long back from picking up a ticket for a fellow Jambo who doesn’t get to many games & while waiting on a bus back along to Waverley, I decided to go for a wee visit along to the museum.

This was my second visit to the museum, the last being a few years back. 
I spent a fair amount of time speaking to the 3 gents who work in the museum. I honestly can’t thank them enough for being so friendly, welcoming, spending time with me as well as answering the questions I asked them & knowledgeable about not only things about Hearts but about football in general. I was even invited over to listen into a story being told to another fellow Jambo & his young son about the great Tommy Walker. Absolutely fantastic! 
It’s things like this that really makes us a special club & sets us apart from other clubs in this country. 
If the guys at Hearts museum come onto Kickback & read this, a big thanks from your visitor (Stirling Albion v Hearts football special poster). 

I love the Hearts museum, I wish they could have bigger premises so they could display more of the treasured items we have in the archives more so the unusual, not seen before stuff however mustn't grumble at what they have just now. 

I can circle the museum 3 or 4 times and stare in awe' at what's there and never get bored. 

Heart of Midlothian FC, a beautiful club.