Hibs.net

Herbert.

Quite an opportune time for them to score a few goals against a terrible opposition team . They will be back to believing they are world beaters again . The cricket bat of reality beckons , and nothing makes quite as satisfying a sound as willow on blether :lol: 

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• Morgan

• TheBigO

• RobNox

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wentworth jambo
2 hours ago, Sooks said:

Quite an opportune time for them to score a few goals against a terrible opposition team . They will be back to believing they are world beaters again . The cricket bat of reality beckons , and nothing makes quite as satisfying a sound as willow on blether :lol: 

:clap:

Polonia Gorgie
6 hours ago, Sooks said:

"The cricket bat of reality beckons" I swear I'm using this one on my dafty Hibs pal 👌🏻😂😂

Is this a windup 

'S' Form

Just emailed the SPFL to enquire why Hearts were allowed to field a manager with no badges while teams that fielded ineligible players earlier in the season were charged, couldn't find anything about it in the Rules and Regulations of the Scottish Football Professional League but I did see that it is a requirement for reserve matches that at least one coach has their badges. Just interested why that was allowed, thought I should send them an email. I saw that Reims got fined for doing the same thing in Ligue 1, but I couldn't see anything in the guidelines about it. Anyway, worth finding out why that isn't a problem anyway, I'm sure they checked before and it's all above board...

2 minutes ago, j1964m said:

Is this a windup 

'S' Form

Just emailed the SPFL to enquire why Hearts were allowed to field a manager with no badges while teams that fielded ineligible players earlier in the season were charged, couldn't find anything about it in the Rules and Regulations of the Scottish Football Professional League but I did see that it is a requirement for reserve matches that at least one coach has their badges. Just interested why that was allowed, thought I should send them an email. I saw that Reims got fined for doing the same thing in Ligue 1, but I couldn't see anything in the guidelines about it. Anyway, worth finding out why that isn't a problem anyway, I'm sure they checked before and it's all above board...

“ field a manager” 

don’t think he has quite grasped how football works - fud

5 minutes ago, j1964m said:

Is this a windup 

'S' Form

image.png.ed3c892a0d25a37164adf826ba53c147.png

7 minutes ago, j1964m said:

Is this a windup 

'S' Form

I long for the spare time Martin has... 

Japan Jambo
12 minutes ago, OTT said:

I long for the spare time Martin has... 

Bet you wouldn't want to clean his bedsit though.

Hectormasson
24 minutes ago, j1964m said:

Is this a windup 

'S' Form

absolute f....g  idiot !

The Wrinkly Ninja
46 minutes ago, j1964m said:

Is this a windup 

'S' Form

Just emailed Lavoisier to ask if the composition of air is the same in Lochend.

Worth finding out if we are in fact sharing the same air as these cretins.

1 hour ago, Turkishcap said:

Aye they aint fussed about us!

Maybe this person is lonely and needs a goal in life?

That's not how you spell "hole". 

HeartsandonlyHearts
2 hours ago, j1964m said:

Is this a windup 

'S' Form

😂😂😂

They can’t help themselves. They’ve learned nothing from the email debacle of 2014.

Bring it on you dumb @$$ turds.

2 hours ago, Sooks said:

Not had a great week ……….. this cheered me right up though 

8F95C8B1-995D-4F74-919E-46B879FAB26B.jpeg

Oh, my ... that ☝️ must surely be someone who is ... no, words fail me ... he/she is ...

Doctor FinnBarr
10 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Oh, my ... that ☝️ must surely be someone who is ... no, words fail me ... he/she is ...

Class song that sums em up

buzzbomb1958
10 hours ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

download (1).jpg

Glorious , had a wee cheeky tenner on Darren first goal that day 40/1 drunk for a fortnight 😂😂