Good weekend?

The Old Tolbooth

The Old Tolbooth

I have the feeling this could be a magic weekend!

Were in Belfast having a party, thinking that a game against Glentoran is our only chance of a decent sizeable away support across waters that we're going to get this season, and in the same weekend we appoint a manager!

Don't get me wrong, I still don't trust Vlad as far as I could throw him, and it's going to take an awful lot to win me round, but I'm chuffed to bits that we've now (at long bloody last) got a manager in place and all of a sudden I feel a little lifted by it, which should lead to a party like atmosphere in Belfast for those if us going.

All of that on top of Hibs going out of the inter 2 bob cup in the same weekend should make for a perfect period over the next few days.

Bring it on :D

I have the feeling this could be a magic weekend!

Were in Belfast having a party, thinking that a game against Glentoran is our only chance of a decent sizeable away support across waters that we're going to get this season, and in the same weekend we appoint a manager!

Don't get me wrong, I still don't trust Vlad as far as I could throw him, and it's going to take an awful lot to win me round, but I'm chuffed to bits that we've now (at long bloody last) got a manager in place and all of a sudden I feel a little lifted by it, which should lead to a party like atmosphere in Belfast for those if us going.

All of that on top of Hibs going out of the inter 2 bob cup in the same weekend should make for a perfect period over the next few days.

Bring it on :D

So have you renewed yet?:P

Archived