Disgusted

Goonieref

Live in gorgie and there are 2 teenage hearts fans going through the full gambit of bigoted songs in the central garden, is it wrong I want to go out and stamp on their faces?

Guest S.U.S.S.
Live in gorgie and there are 2 teenage hearts fans going through the full gambit of bigoted songs in the central garden, is it wrong I want to go out and stamp on their faces?

1, how do you know they are Hearts fans?

2, why dont you then?

The season's not even started yet and already we have someone whining about allegedly unacceptable songs. :rolleyes:

2, why dont you then?

1. They are singing "oh the hibees are gay" and following it up with full tilt poker and the ira.

2. I would imagine I would get the jail for assault

1. They are singing "oh the hibees are gay" and following it up full tilt poker and the ira.

They could be fans of Rangers FC or fundamentalist christians.

They could be fans of Rangers FC or fundamentalist christians.

Ok, I give up, bigotry is fine, *** and aw that.

you win

Ok, I give up, bigotry is fine, *** and aw that.

you win

I'm not saying it's ok. I'm just suggesting they may not be Hearts fans. There are loads of different groups that hate hobos and woofters*.

* Mods - I can take them or leave them. I am merely pointing out a fact.

Walter Kidd
I'm not saying it's ok. I'm just suggesting they may not be Hearts fans. There are loads of different groups that hate hobos and woofters*.

Woofters??? Have I just walked into In Sickness and in Health?

They were both wearing hearts tops, I think that is pretty conclusive evidence.

Walter Kidd
They were both wearing hearts tops, I think that is pretty conclusive evidence.

Could have stolen someones washing......

While I would hate to take this thread away from the debate about bigotry I would love to know where central garden in Gorgie is. Makes the area sound like a leafy suburb! (You meant the gairden opposite Tynie, right?)

Chip Douglas

Categorically yes, wreak your violence on someone more deserving.

A couple of euphoric Hearts fans should be the least of your/our worries.

Hearts Of Glory

I'm sure they're just a couple of drunk teens having a laugh. Don't get so melodramatic about it, jeez

I'm sure they're just a couple of drunk teens having a laugh. Don't get so melodramatic about it, jeez

Don't listen to the man with the links, get down there and bust their chops! Or not.

Hearts Of Glory
Don't listen to the man with the links, get down thre and bust their chops! Or not.

Who cares what a couple of drunken teens sing?

Commander Harris

yes. as distasteful as their songs may have been I find the idea of stamping on a couple of teenagers' faces slightly more distasteful.

maybe I'm just a woolly liberal though. :)

Hearts Of Glory

It could have been worse, they could have sang the Gorgie Boys with the words "fenian blood". That would have REALLY made the OP mad. Rather than kicking the sh*t out them, I suggest earplugs. If you don't like the songs, don't listen..

How did it end?

Did he stamp on the faces of said yoofs?

Sit and **** himself that a Gorgie was going to become a hot bed of bigotry?

or

Grab a few cans ans join them?

How did it end?

Did he stamp on the faces of said yoofs?

Sit and **** himself that a Gorgie was going to become a hot bed of bigotry?

or

Grab a few cans ans join them?

I joined in, majority of hearts fans judging by this thread support bigotry so I thought stuff it, im fed up being in the minority, got a couple of cans and wired in an about the bigoted songs. I now feel that empty space in my life is now filled, thank you bigotry.

Well played sir. I'll see you in Robbo's before the game against Unemployed Steelmen FC. ;)

Guest S.U.S.S.
1. They are singing "oh the hibees are gay" and following it up with full tilt poker and the ira.

So you just happened to forget to add they were wearing Hearts tops?:confused:

And isnt it amazing, the OP is simply owrried about him assaulting the singers, always amazed how on the internet people give it the big un, yet when it comes to it, do nothing but write a strongly worded post on KB!

I joined in, majority of hearts fans judging by this thread support bigotry so I thought stuff it, im fed up being in the minority, got a couple of cans and wired in an about the bigoted songs. I now feel that empty space in my life is now filled, thank you bigotry.

Thats the game...!!!

Nothing better than saying hello to everyone on your street in one simple song.

So you just happened to forget to add they were wearing Hearts tops?:confused:

And isnt it amazing, the OP is simply owrried about him assaulting the singers, always amazed how on the internet people give it the big un, yet when it comes to it, do nothing but write a strongly worded post on KB!

You are not even a challenge but I will humour you just this once.

1. In my original statement I said they were hearts fans. Obviously I knew this by looking at the clothing they were wearing. I did not feel the need to document their wardrobe choices to enhance the authenticity of my comments.

2. I said "is it wrong that I want to stamp on their faces". Wanting to do something and actually doing it are two very different things. Also I am not a keyboard hardman infact I'm a bit of a pussy but that does not take away from the fact that watching and listening to them made the aggressive thoughts enter my head.

Well the pope/catholic church was kind of responsible for all the poor Africans getting Aids. maybe the kids didn't like this fact maybe they never liked the child abuse scandals it may not be bigoted. Also who cares if a bunch of murdering terrorists are offended the ira tried to bomb this country to bits screw them. As for singing oh the hibees are gay whot jambo has not sung that it was actually encouraged by the club :biggrin:

As for kicking the **** out of a couple of yoofs I hope you would get jail. However knowing this country you would probably just get a slap on the wrist go for it. The yoofs aint real anyway ;):hae52:

Guest S.U.S.S.

2, why dont you then?

You are not even a challenge but I will humour you just this once.

1. In my original statement I said they were hearts fans. Obviously I knew this by looking at the clothing they were wearing. I did not feel the need to document their wardrobe choices to enhance the authenticity of my comments.

So even when directly asked how you knew they were Hearts fans you decided not to mention something which would define them as Hearts fans?

I may not be a challenge but you certainly come across as challenged:confused:

Mods you can close this thread if you like, the bigots win. I will try and not raise my concerns about bigotry again on this forum.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Mods you can close this thread if you like, the bigots win. I will try and not raise my concerns about bigotry again on this forum.

Please feel free to prove your accusations of bigotry, or have the good grace to retract them.

So even when directly asked how you knew they were Hearts fans you decided not to mention something which would define them as Hearts fans?

I may not be a challenge but you certainly come across as challenged:confused:

I just assumed that telling you they were singing "oh the hibees are gay" would be enough proof plus the fact I have a good reputation for not posting bull **** on this forum so I never really thought that people would question my statement.

Guest S.U.S.S.
I just assumed that telling you they were singing "oh the hibees are gay" would be enough proof plus the fact I have a good reputation for not posting bull **** on this forum so I never really thought that people would question my statement.

Who decides who has a good reputation on here?

Im not doubting what you state was occurring, just that by not giving everyone a very pertinent piece of information your statement was incomplete.

On KB I have never publicly posted i hate Mugabe, that does not mean i support him?

This is an internet forum, to take any piece of info at face value is stupid IJ taught us all that. This coupled with the number of hobo wind up merchants that are around at the moment means im not jumping on any anti Hearts bandwagon without concrete proof.

Im certainly not going to post about the majority of Hearts fans being bigots because you didnt get your 10 pages of outrage at something only you saw.

Guest S.U.S.S.

PM from Goonie

You are clearly a wind up merchant. As I say I regret ever speaking out about bigotry because people like you simply try and take apart parts of my post in order to deflect attention away from the main issue(shocking bigotry)

I'm not calling you a bigot but the fact you are so keen to come against me makes me draw my own conclusions.

People like me?

Exactly what are people like me?

Two ****ed up teens is not shocking bigoty in my book but a couple of ******s making idiots of themselves.

So because i dont shout from the rooftops i hate bigots that makes me one?

Are you stupid or is this one of the worst wind ups ever?

IJ taught us all that

IJ was a giant of a man who touched all our lives and taught all of us many many things. I miss him terribly. RIP Irvine Jambo. :sad:

Guest S.U.S.S.
IJ was a giant of a man who touched all our lives and taught all of us many many things. I miss him terribly. RIP Irvine Jambo. :sad:

It puts everything in perspective, my thoughts are with his missing testicle at times like these.:)

PM from Goonie

You are clearly a wind up merchant. As I say I regret ever speaking out about bigotry because people like you simply try and take apart parts of my post in order to deflect attention away from the main issue(shocking bigotry)

I'm not calling you a bigot but the fact you are so keen to come against me makes me draw my own conclusions.

People like me?

Exactly what are people like me?

Two ****ed up teens is not shocking bigoty in my book but a couple of ******s making idiots of themselves.

So because i dont shout from the rooftops i hate bigots that makes me one?

Are you stupid or is this one of the worst wind ups ever?

I can tell you are loving this. You twist everything I say to get me to react.

I'm gonna make this very simple.

1. I do not like bigotry and do not like what I was subjected to last night.

2. I have learned my lesson by posting it on a public forum as "People like you" clearly have nothing better to do than try and find flaws in my statement.

3. I did not call "you" a bigot, I said I was drawing my own conclusions.

4. I moved the conversation over to pms as people did not need to be subjected to our childish bickering but obviously you wanted to take it back to the playground.

It puts everything in perspective, my thoughts are with his missing testicle at times like these.:)

My thoughts are with his Bollywood wife, who I've just knocked one out over whilst shouting "I HAVE TWO BALLS"

My thoughts are with his Bollywood wife

Fortunately Irvine Jambo was a multi-millionaire, so her and the kids will be well looked after. IJ's nephew Creag was kind enough to update everyone as events unfolded and I'm sure he mentioned the family had moved back to India.

Guest S.U.S.S.
I can tell you are loving this. You twist everything I say to get me to react.

I'm gonna make this very simple.

1. I do not like bigotry and do not like what I was subjected to last night.

2. I have learned my lesson by posting it on a public forum as "People like you" clearly have nothing better to do than try and find flaws in my statement.

3. I did not call "you" a bigot, I said I was drawing my own conclusions.

4. I moved the conversation over to pms as people did not need to be subjected to our childish bickering but obviously you wanted to take it back to the playground.

Please define people like me.

My conclusions show me your not very bright.

Your bickering, im pointing out errors.

If you have anything to say to me, do it in the forum.

For my part i think your an internet warrior that was looking to get a great reaction by posting about a couple of tits singing stupid songs. THAT DOES NOT MAKE THE MAJORITY OF HEARTS FANS BIGOTS.

The fact that you fail to mention when asked about their Hearts tops puts the rest of your on the back footing for me.

Also please show me what i twisted, i have quoted you verbatim. Im happy to post a pic of the pm if others wish to see if its edited or have an admin take a look.

Now either answer the questions or stop trying to claim anyone who does not post sign up for your bash a teenage bigot campaign is by default a bigot.

PS i do like the drama of "What i was subjected to last night" very straight to DVD.

Mods, can we have a small violin smiley?

Guest S.U.S.S.
My thoughts are with his Bollywood wife, who I've just knocked one out over whilst shouting "I HAVE TWO BALLS"

I may have to visit his facebook page to pay my respects properly.

Archived