Tickets for hibs game help

Jambos4life

Jambos4life

I’m wanting to purchase 2 tickets tomorrow for the game vs hibs at tynie, after reading the information released by hearts that there’s only a limited number of tickets and that it’s only one per account, I used to buy tickets on my account and assign one to my daughter, but now when I log into my account it no longer has her attached to me and I have no idea what her number was. But apparently only accounts with a previous history can purchase some. Any advice on what to do 

Skacel_stole_the_show
24 minutes ago, Jambos4life said:

I’m wanting to purchase 2 tickets tomorrow for the game vs hibs at tynie, after reading the information released by hearts that there’s only a limited number of tickets and that it’s only one per account, I used to buy tickets on my account and assign one to my daughter, but now when I log into my account it no longer has her attached to me and I have no idea what her number was. But apparently only accounts with a previous history can purchase some. Any advice on what to do 

I had this issue recently. If you have not bought tickets for a while people on your network drop off. Just phone the ticket office and they will get your daughter added back on to your network.

Jambos4life
7 minutes ago, Skacel_stole_the_show said:

I had this issue recently. If you have not bought tickets for a while people on your network drop off. Just phone the ticket office and they will get your daughter added back on to your network.

Hi thanks for that I will call them tomorrow and hopefully they can sort it out, I couldn’t find anything that had her number on it

been here before
1 minute ago, bigdavemaddog said:

how many do we think is 'a limited number'? i assume Festers will get all of Roseburn Stand?

I was lucky last time and bought one after about a minute (I think they sold out in around five minutes). This time shouldn't be as bad as last time had restrictions on numbers due to Covid. Very annoying time, though, as I'll be very busy at work tomorrow morning...will need to try to sneak away for five minutes.

44 minutes ago, Jambos4life said:

Hi thanks for that I will call them tomorrow and hopefully they can sort it out, I couldn’t find anything that had her number on it

I think by the time you spoke to someone on the phone the tickets may already be gone. There will only be a couple of hundred available when they go on sale at 9am.

it may be worth emailing [email protected] just now and explain the situation. They may reply to you before 9am and then you would have a better chance of getting tickets.

11 minutes ago, Bigjamfer1978 said:

Is the game really 3pm ok on the Saturday and not on the telly?

yes

5 minutes ago, wheatfieldtosheffield said:

Loyalty Points question. Can you transfer LP from one person to another in your network?

no

50 minutes ago, 8skacel8 said:

I think by the time you spoke to someone on the phone the tickets may already be gone. There will only be a couple of hundred available when they go on sale at 9am.

it may be worth emailing [email protected] just now and explain the situation. They may reply to you before 9am and then you would have a better chance of getting tickets.

How can it be as low as a couple of hundred?

12 minutes ago, cookieboy said:

Hibs have full Roseburn 

I understand that but surely it's more than a couple of hundred available?

Nearly 20k seats minus around 3500 for Hibs, 13500 season ticket holders and hospitality. For the last home derby, there were red zones in place and still around 500 on sale, I think.

11 minutes ago, Stanley_ said:

Nearly 20k seats minus around 3500 for Hibs, 13500 season ticket holders and hospitality. For the last home derby, there were red zones in place and still around 500 on sale, I think.

There are still loads of seats that will not be sold, left hand side of main for example, restricted vew 

8 hours ago, Stanley_ said:

ST is 14,000. Just shy off this 

Heartsmad1874
8 hours ago, Stanley_ said:

Haven't they given tickets for this match away in that ticket drive that was on twitter? Sure it said they'd given away tickets for all remaining home games.

10 hours ago, cookieboy said:

I just got one . Happy days . FTH :yas:

If you don't start the official match thread, I'll lose the will to live.

We'll smash them to pulp anyway but it's still important to me.

It should’ve been 12!

Hi, there may be an obvious answer to this but I’ve never tried it before re tickets. I have an online account set up and various people linked to my network, who are mostly season ticket holders. In todays 9am limited ticket release am I able to purchase an additional 2 tickets and assign them to 2 people on my network even though they have season tickets already? As it’s for a friend and his wife coming up from down south - Thanks.

Edited by It should’ve been 12!
Spelling

Heartsmad1874
5 minutes ago, It should’ve been 12! said:

Hi, there may be an obvious answer to this but I’ve never tried it before re tickets. I have an online account set up and various people linked to my network, who are mostly season ticket holders. In todays 9am limited ticket release am I able to purchase an additional 2 tickets and assign them to 2 people on my network even though they have season tickets already? As it’s for a friend and his wife coming up from down south - Thanks.

No i don't think so as they already have their ticket.

It should’ve been 12!
4 minutes ago, Heartsmad1874 said:

No i don't think so as they already have their ticket.

No problem - Thanks for confirming.

35 minutes ago, It should’ve been 12! said:

Yes you will be able to do that.

Heartsmad1874
2 minutes ago, 8skacel8 said:

Yes you will be able to do that.

Are you sure? I wasn't 100% but was more convinced to not being able to do that.

Heartsmad1874
7 minutes ago, 8skacel8 said:

Yes you can do it. Hopefully @It should’ve been 12! sees the post.

Yes, hopefully! I genuinely wasn't sure and just assumed because their season ticket is in their accounts name then they can't do it, hope he see's the post and gets tickets!

8 minutes ago, Heartsmad1874 said:

Yes, hopefully! I genuinely wasn't sure and just assumed because their season ticket is in their accounts name then they can't do it, hope he see's the post and gets tickets!

That was a test of it below for me and I’m a season ticket holder.
5CB1DD95-63F2-4A5B-88DA-498477BE5A8C.thumb.jpeg.4184a65bdaac1398fa8617ad666d7562.jpeg

allystrachan

After missing the last one when it sold out in about 1 minute I wasn’t making the same mistake, refreshing like mad & buying the first ones I seen. Lol

got 2 by 9:01. 

Heartsmad1874
5 minutes ago, allystrachan said:

After missing the last one when it sold out in about 1 minute I wasn’t making the same mistake, refreshing like mad & buying the first ones I seen. Lol

Was looking for some together, went to get the ones at bottom of B. Had two ready, wanted the third time i clicked check out it came up with the error message

Christ that was tight getting a ticket in time. Got one at 9.10 and it may have been the only one at that time. Though it does mean I’m in the Gorgie for only the 3rd time ever. Better than no ticket though. 

Ronald Villiers

Anyone got a spare ticket?  Wasn't able to get one for my daughter in time so as it stands, she'll be using my season ticket! 😩

Ronald Villiers
5 minutes ago, Ronald Villiers said:

Anyone got a spare ticket?  Wasn't able to get one for my daughter in time so as it stands, she'll be using my season ticket! 😩

Cancel request, one just popped up on E tickets. 

The Wrinkly Ninja
6 minutes ago, Ronald Villiers said:

There’s still tickets available mate

The Wrinkly Ninja
1 minute ago, Ronald Villiers said:

Cancel request, one just popped up on E tickets. 

👍🏻

For anyone else still looking for a ticket online keep clicking on find tickets because there’s still some singles left.

Anyone else have issues with e-ticket this morning? Went through the whole process about a dozen times, signed in, same card I always use, everything filled out and kept getting the same message at the end saying I hadn't completed everything. So no ticket for me this time, pissed off

Boyces beard
21 minutes ago, Macros said:

Anyone else have issues with e-ticket this morning? Went through the whole process about a dozen times, signed in, same card I always use, everything filled out and kept getting the same message at the end saying I hadn't completed everything. So no ticket for me this time, pissed off

I had this same problem using my debit card, it was asking for a start date for my card which only has an expiry date, i just put in march 2022 as the start date even though i have had the same card for ages and put in the correct end date and the transaction went through. Never had this problem before and was using the same card as i always use.

RudiSkacel51

Managed to get a couple for the missus and I this morning, now more nervous for this than the semi.

1 hour ago, RudiSkacel51 said:

Managed to get a couple for the missus and I this morning, now more nervous for this than the semi.

More nervous than the Semi final? Not for me. This is a huge game no doubt, but pressure will be on Hibs and we know how well that goes. Semi final is season defining, I don't think I can handle having to wait until May to see if Hibs are going to nab the coveted European Spot from us. 

davemclaren
16 minutes ago, karipidis said:

More nervous than the Semi final? Not for me. This is a huge game no doubt, but pressure will be on Hibs and we know how well that goes. Semi final is season defining, I don't think I can handle having to wait until May to see if Hibs are going to nab the coveted European Spot from us. 

Jus accept they have now then. That way when they don’t it will be a pleasant surprise. 😄

3 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Jus accept they have now then. That way when they don’t it will be a pleasant surprise. 😄

Yep, I went with that thinking last year with the Scottish cup and got a pleasant surprise in the final! Who are we kidding though, we will deal with them before we have to worry :) 

9 hours ago, Heartsmad1874 said:

Was looking for some together, went to get the ones at bottom of B. Had two ready, wanted the third time i clicked check out it came up with the error message

I might have got the last one you were after. A mate of mine got one for me in row one of B. Seat 20. I would have to have been up at 3am to try and get one but would not have had enough loyalty points so him being a season ticket holder he went on and got one for me. I just finished booking my flights over and will also be going to the Semi Final! Getrightintaethum Hearts!!!

36 minutes ago, Canscot said:

I might have got the last one you were after. A mate of mine got one for me in row one of B. Seat 20. I would have to have been up at 3am to try and get one but would not have had enough loyalty points so him being a season ticket holder he went on and got one for me. I just finished booking my flights over and will also be going to the Semi Final! Getrightintaethum Hearts!!!

hope you have a brilliant week HHGH 

Doctor FinnBarr
11 hours ago, allystrachan said:

Same scenario with me, got mine at 9.01 too.

5 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

Hearts v Hibs | Saturday 9th April | Tynecastle - 3pm | **SOLD OUT**

So what do we reckon the crowd will be? We know there will still be loads of empty seats in our end,  so above 19k ?

Edited by ericb