Does the puppet have his strings attached ?

classylevein

Has the puppet got his strings attached ?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Has the puppet got his strings attached ?

• Yes
    • No
    • Theyre invisible as my deluded brain has made them disapear !

classylevein

Well after the scotland today report its pretty obvious our new 'team' manager is another off the shelf puppet ! To be honest i didnt want to like the guy anyway seeing he tried to put the boot (stamp) into a Hearts Legend several years ago ! It makes me laugh about football fans morals, one minute they want kill the guy for provoking Robbo the next theyre welcoming him with open arms and burying our heads in the sand yet again.

Mark my words you will be calling for his head by the first quarter of the season FACT ! Until all fans take a stand against Vlad , we are completely screwed to the wall !

Signing off for a while had enough (again).

Benny Factor
Well after the scotland today report its pretty obvious our new 'team' manager is another off the shelf puppet ! To be honest i didnt want to like the guy anyway seeing he tried to put the boot into a Hearts Legend several years ago ! It makes me laugh about football fans morals, one minute they want kill the guy for attacking Robbo the next theyre welcoming him with open arms and burying our heads in the sand yet again.

Mark my words you will be calling for his head by the first quarter of the season FACT ! Until all fans take a stand against Vlad , we are completely screwed to the wall !

No, please stay... so we can all read more of your words of wisdom. :hobofish:

Chris Evans
Well after the scotland today report its pretty obvious our new 'team' manager is another off the shelf puppet ! To be honest i didnt want to like the guy anyway seeing he tried to put the boot into a Hearts Legend several years ago ! It makes me laugh about football fans morals, one minute they want kill the guy for attacking Robbo the next theyre welcoming him with open arms and burying our heads in the sand yet again.

Wow. Stop Press. Football fans in fickle shocker.

Dont hurry back.

TTFN:hobofish:

tartofmidlothian
To be honest i didnt want to like the guy anyway seeing he tried to put the boot into a Hearts Legend several years ago !

Err. Wasn't it Robbo kicked Laszlo...?

Nice to see you're giving him the benefit of the doubt, though.

actually wasnt it robbo that attacked him?

I'm not sure that a single word that you've said there is true.

:107years: :hobofish:

i take it you will be returning to hibsnet then idiot.

classylevein
this week and today is about being positive

Ok heres positive i hope Vlad frecks off very quickly and takes his bit torrent of a son with him !

alwaysthereinspirit
Well after the scotland today report its pretty obvious our new 'team' manager is another off the shelf puppet ! To be honest i didnt want to like the guy anyway seeing he tried to put the boot (stamp) into a Hearts Legend several years ago ! It makes me laugh about football fans morals, one minute they want kill the guy for provoking Robbo the next theyre welcoming him with open arms and burying our heads in the sand yet again.

Very insightful.:dribble:

Anyone that ends a sentence that is pure speculation with the word FACT, belongs on football rumours.

Really sick of people like the OP. The guy is five minutes in the job and this is the attitude.:mad::hobofish:

Didn't we establish last week that the OP is indeed both a complete trumpet and an undercover fool.

Surely we established that yonks ago ?

Thig Ar Latha

Who's pulling YOUR strings?

bayer_heroin.jpg

If you're signing off why did you start this nonsensical poll without listening to the full interview instead of the severely editted one on BBC. Did you think Weegie land would produce a fair interview ????????

zicoinexile
Is that David James in the background ?

A young Kevin Harper before he discovered Mcdonalds?

Graeme Russell
If you're signing off why did you start this nonsensical poll without listening to the full interview instead of the severely editted one on BBC. Did you think Weegie land would produce a fair interview ????????

Well said, listened to the full interview on hearts world. Give the guy a break,

in all honesty Vlad will still have his input but hopefully to a lesser degree.

Came across as someone who will stand no prima donna antics and looks to

succeed or fail as a team effort which is the way it should be. He will be

aiming for third spot at least. Looked cool and confident with experience

which is a big plus considering the lack of leadership we have at the moment.

Get Robbo on board in some capacity to give the place and fans a right lift.

Good luck to you Sir, i for one are getting behind you.:)

john brownlee

We may be calling for his head in the future thats football but at this present time (apart from one manager we have had at Hearts) I will support him and his teams as long as they remain at Tynecastle

Well funny enough I thought the biggest puppet we ever had a Tynecastle was the piemans stooge and guess what, the minute he thought his master was on the was out he was looking for the same. Hadn't the guts to try the new regime

Lets hope the new management dosen't have the same defensive properties as your hero had in management, watch paint dry was a better turn on

We may be calling for his head in the future that's football but at this present time (apart from one manager we have had at Hearts) I will support him and his teams as long as they remain at Tynecastle

Come on the mighty JTs

"Signing off"?

It's a pity you ever signed on.

This post must be "up there" as one of the biggest pieces of drivel I've ever read. A faulty, ill-thought out premise, which is very badly articulated.

The upper case "FACT", I assume, is meant to reinforce the argument.

Sorry Classylevein. It doesn't.

lets remember that robbo put the boot into him and(lets face it)could be nippy we sweetie at times!

the guy seems ok, ive said loads of times he only needs to be a good coach and deal waa training and discipline, tranfers contracts and all that guff vlad wll do so based on that we have got our man.

Broxburn_Jambo

Best bit of that idiotic post.

hobo.jpg

Well you made me laugh out loud, so well done !

The booting incident summed up Robbo as a manager at Hearts for me. Obviously loves the club but just couldnae handle it.

That said, I doubt I will ever see or enjoy a managers celebration as much as the wee man in Basle. A beautiful moment.

God, I love Robbo. More so, I probably need to retire to my pit.

Chad Sexington

Do you honestly think that anyone thinks your're a Hearts fan, you sad act?

Pathetic.

:hobofish:

Archived