Friday night Hearts manager celebratory drink thread!

Craigieboy

Ha ha then chimp is wasted, but he still has a lot more in his locker:)

Superb. We're certainly not there to get sober.

winston churchill
Ha ha then chimp is wasted, but he still has a lot more in his locker:)

a five fit cockanae:cool:

a five fit cockanae:cool:

mr springer i think you may have thought of me as someome else......either that or you just don't undersatnd the words 'chim chiminee, chim chiminee, chim chim cheroo.................. you know whatni mean:)

Funny how times change. In the 70's/early 80's McEwans Export was the quality beer to drink. It used to be the top selling off trade Ale in the UK.

It's basically the same as the 80/- that was sold in the Diggers but with gas.

I must be getting old:sad:[/quote

There is a definite age group that most will agree to. Export gives me the worst heart-burn although 20 years ago it was the coolest can around, What about Newcastle-Brown? We used to buy it from The Right Wing in half-pint bottles and open them on the bus-shelter on Duddingston Avenue. Can't drink it now_ tastes not very nice.

chester copperpot

Can we not talk about Belfast in here, I'm at court at 2pm on Monday, hence why I cannae go. :sad:

Can we not talk about Belfast in here, I'm at court at 2pm on Monday, hence why I cannae go. :sad:

At least you're getting paid for it.

Unless you're not.

I which case...

Oh... sorry.

The Old Tolbooth

I'm really looking forward to it, Belfast should be a hoot, I've been to Belfast a few times but I think this time will be the best.

Last time I went to Belfast was for a meeting with the insurance last year, and I thought that Belfast was a lovely city, in fact I would go as far as to say that Belfast was one of the nicest cities I have seen in the UK.

Anyway, while we're all in Belfast, and your not in Belfast, we'll be thinking about you and we might even send you a postcard with some nice pictures of Belfast on them for you. Have you had postcards from Belfast before?

I hope I didn't mention Belfast too many times for you there mate ;)

7-30 KO mate, no excuses....:)

Funny how times change. In the 70's/early 80's McEwans Export was the quality beer to drink. It used to be the top selling off trade Ale in the UK.

It's basically the same as the 80/- that was sold in the Diggers but with gas.

I must be getting old:sad:[/quote

There is a definite age group that most will agree to. Export gives me the worst heart-burn although 20 years ago it was the coolest can around' date= What about Newcastle-Brown? We used to buy it from The Right Wing in half-pint bottles and open them on the bus-shelter on Duddingston Avenue. Can't drink it now_ tastes not very nice.[/quote]

Love Nukie Broon but certainly not an endurance drink

chester copperpot
7-30 KO mate, no excuses....:)

I know I know, there's nothing you can say that Johnmitchell hasn't said already.

I am getting paid for the court appearance because the 20Kilo's of Charlie I stashed is getting cut up as we speak, so in 10 years when I get out will be brucie bonus day. :laugh:

The Old Tolbooth
I know I know, there's nothing you can say that Johnmitchell hasn't said already.

No idea what you could possibly mean :rolleyes:

chester copperpot
No idea what you could possibly mean :rolleyes:

Aye alright, lucky I wasn't depressed otherwise Tesco's would've been right to confiscate all the painkillers. ;)

The Old Tolbooth
Aye alright, lucky I wasn't depressed otherwise Tesco's would've been right to confiscate all the painkillers. ;)

Heh heh, enjoy playing with your bell end while we play in Belfast mate ;)

Johanes de Silentio

Remember THAT friendly against Middlesboro' when Burley introduced the Harlem Globetrotters?

If Csaba could manage anything approaching that against Hull, for example, that would be just fine by me!

Al.

P.S. ****ed on Tennants cookin' lager!

'mon the J fechin' Ts!

chester copperpot
Heh heh, enjoy playing with your bell end while we play in Belfast mate ;)

Enjoy you're first 'European' trip away ya part timer.

Germany is getting looked into as we speak. ;)

Enjoy you're first 'European' trip away ya part timer.

Germany is getting looked into as we speak. ;)

so you reckon your tag is not a european wide tag?? would be good to see you mate but you have to deal with it............man i am trotaly wrecke.l

chester copperpot
so you reckon your tag is not a european wide tag?? would be good to see you mate but you have to deal with it............man i am trotaly wrecke.l

Gutted that Im not going. Even if I didn't have jury duty on monday, would not have been able to go anyway as started a new job and had to be there on monday anyway.

Never mind, there's alway next season. :sad:

Would've been great to meet you's all as well.

Gutted that Im not going. Even if I didn't have jury duty on monday, would not have been able to go anyway as started a new job and had to be there on monday anyway.

Never mind, there's alway next season. :sad:

Would've been great to meet you's all as well.

It's a shame you'll have no one to tell about your court appearance on Monday night:rolleyes:

The Old Tolbooth
It's a shame you'll have no one to tell about your court appearance on Monday night:rolleyes:

It's the only time you'll see him in a suit ;)

chester copperpot
I'm sure I saw him wearing that in the Square in Prague.

Is it not bad enough that I'm no going to Belfast, you's start ripping the mince out of me. Not fair guys. :cry_smile::cry_smile::cry_smile:

The Old Tolbooth
Is it not bad enough that I'm no going to Belfast, you's start ripping the mince out of me. Not fair guys. :cry_smile::cry_smile::cry_smile:

Oh come on, you'd do exactly the same to us ;)

4 Bulmers

1 Smirnoff Ice

1 Tiger

It's time to look forward to the new season.

:booze:

Cheers to our own Mr. Bombastic!

I'll be starting off gently in a few hours (it's 3.25pm and raining again) with 6 bottles of Black & Tan, followed by a minimum of 3 industrial strength Appletini's (my recipe), then maybe a snack, read tomorrows Scotsman online, rake around the fridge to search for a forgotten emergency beer, before heading for night-night.

Yes, I do have an exceptionally exciting life.:)

Archived