Ukraine Fund Raising Tickets For St Mirren Cup Tie

Dagger Is Back

Dagger Is Back

@Rudolfhas kindly donated 5 pairs of tickets for the St Mirren Cup game.  The tickets are pairs of adult/U13 tickets and all are together in Section S.

We've decided to offer these for sale through JKB at cost price i.e. £20 a pair (although if purchasers wanted to pay more that would be much appreciated), with all proceeds going to DEC Ukraine Humanitarian Appeal https://www.dec.org.uk/?gclid=CjwKCAiAyPyQBhB6EiwAFUuakrf4bXnUgOLvFnlbEPOlZA-kipM9MUzFtNtF3dFCdSj8CMNOuz_YrRoC47MQAvD_BwE

Tickets will be delivered next week. 

If you'd like to buy a pair of tickets, please PM me. Many thanks

Thanks to the JKB Board as ever for allowing this thread.

davemclaren
18 hours ago, Dagger Is Back said:

@Rudolfhas kindly donated 5 pairs of tickets for the St Mirren Cup game.  The tickets are pairs of adult/U13 tickets and all are together in Section S.

We've decided to offer these for sale through JKB at cost price i.e. £20 a pair (although if purchasers wanted to pay more that would be much appreciated), with all proceeds going to DEC Ukraine Humanitarian Appeal https://www.dec.org.uk/?gclid=CjwKCAiAyPyQBhB6EiwAFUuakrf4bXnUgOLvFnlbEPOlZA-kipM9MUzFtNtF3dFCdSj8CMNOuz_YrRoC47MQAvD_BwE

Tickets will be delivered next week. 

If you'd like to buy a pair of tickets, please PM me. Many thanks

Thanks to the JKB Board as ever for allowing this thread.

Just to confirm that JKB, on behalf of its members,  has bought these tickets for £250 and they will be donated to local schools.  

16 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Just to confirm that JKB, on behalf of its members,  has bought these tickets for £250 and they will be donated to local schools.  

Played, Dave.

👍

TyphoonJambo

Tremendous gesture. Once again I'm proud to be an arsehole.

1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

👍

Dagger Is Back

I've just transferred the £250 to DEC and with the Gift Aid top up a total of £312.50 has been donated.

Huge thank you to @Rudolf for the original donation and to the Board of JKB for purchasing the tickets which will now be delivered to schools in Edinburgh.

Just unbelievable kindness

22 minutes ago, Dagger Is Back said:

I've just transferred the £250 to DEC and with the Gift Aid top up a total of £312.50 has been donated.

Huge thank you to @Rudolf for the original donation and to the Board of JKB for purchasing the tickets which will now be delivered to schools in Edinburgh.

Just unbelievable kindness

Thank you Paul.