McPake

Thomaso

Had to listen to that whinging weegie accent on the way home from the game as the had him as the studio pundit.

He had a real go at Robbie for calling out Ferguson as a cheat after his dive for the penalty.

3fingersreid

There seems to be real bad blood between them stemming from Robbies D Utd days 

Japan Jambo
6 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Curious he's straight on the radio. BBC doing their 'get the man a job again' routine.

yup, jobs for the boys. total closed shop...

8 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Curious he's straight on the radio. BBC doing their 'get the man a job again' routine.

It’s a bit cringe. A manager loses his job in Scotland and they see it as giving an expert a place on the pundit team who’s straight out of management.  

Always seems to happen here. 

At least get someone in with a decent CV and background. 

fabienleclerq

He had a go at Robbie then admitted he'd need to go and look at it again later. Amateur hour. 

And that accent man😑

Sacked for Mark ‘fekin’ McGhee 🤣🤣🤣 if I was that prick I’d be more concerned by that.

he has just followed the serial managerial loser brigade (miller, Levein etc) by being paid by the archaic BBC.

the fact he didn’t see it as a dive tonight with the luxury of being a studio guest and having the benefit of replays should tell him why he got sacked. Blind and fekin stupid is not a good combination for a wannabe football manager

McPake on the BBC now complaining about Robbie Neilson's view of the dive for Aberdeen's penalty.

Clearly hasn't got over being fired for .......Mark McGhee!

Just saw the penalty incident on Alba - shocking dive!

Saint Jambo

Imagine being the 'VAR' guy in the studio, saying you will have to see it again to know whether it was a penalty, but having the cheek to criticise Neilson and defend Ferguson.

The thing that really showed him up as the shite Hibee manager that he is were his comments before the games. Commenting on the awful pitch at Dens Park he said that would suit Dundee more and certainly would have suited him if he was still manage because there is no way he would be going toe-to-toe with Hibs the way Maloney has them playing. That was just after Postecoglou had highlighted how negative Hibs had been at the weekend. But no, McPake just buys into the myth that Hibs are some expansive free flowing football team. If I was a Dundee fan hearing that, I'd be delighted he isn't manager anymore.

14 minutes ago, DesertDawg said:

McPake on the BBC now complaining about Robbie Neilson's view of the dive for Aberdeen's penalty.

Clearly hasn't got over being fired for .......Mark McGhee!

12 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Michael Stewart and Shelley Kerr on Sportscene said it wasn't a penalty. 

Edited by Mikey1874

thehibsareintheirbeds

Absolute slaver. Just seen it on sportscene and Robbie totally justified. A good scottish laddie so nothing to see from mcjake and dick gordon 

McPake will end up taking over from that other ring piece Tam ‘the Anus’ in the daily record slavour column as soon as he’s bored even the blindest vermin 

Greedy Jambo

I had bbc scotland on while watching the game. 

An utter clueless chav, so he is, no idea how he ever put a team talk together. 

Jim Goodwin sounds better than Neilson though. 

Had the misfortune of listening to that utter nasally Weegie ****tard dribbling slavers down his chin on the radio earlier. Had to turn off after hearing him say "it's good for Scottish football" to have the Old Firm so strong in our game about 6 times in the space of two and a bit sentences. Reminded me why I rarely watch or listen to anything BBC Scotland produces, utterly embarrassing to portray what they do to the rest of the media world. 

9 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I had bbc scotland on while watching the game. 

An utter clueless chav, so he is, no idea how he ever put a team talk together. 

Jim Goodwin sounds better than Neilson though. 

Got to say Goodwin came across really well.

Naisys Tackle

The dumbest ***** ever to been on sportsound.  It's come feat.  

Flavor of the month for about erm a month. 

Can only feel sorry for the boy, the amount of pumpings he's received from us over the years. He finally beats us and gets sacked.

37 minutes ago, RobboM said:

McPake was laying in to Robbie for speaking honestly and praising Goodwin for speaking honestly. What a ***** baws

Just another sad, bitter, broken vermin tramp.

Another ex hubz who bent over and took the maroon boaby time and time again.

Pleasing.

Prince Buaben
8 hours ago, fabienleclerq said:

He had a go at Robbie then admitted he'd need to go and look at it again later. Amateur hour. 

And that accent man😑

He was doing the replays for them aswell which is more embarrassing 

Cut The Crap
7 hours ago, Thomaso said:

Seems to have a higher regard for Hearts than many Hearts fans. 😂

7 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Michael Stewart and Shelley Kerr on Sportscene said it wasn't a penalty. 

Michael Stewart in 'agreeing with Shelley Kerr' shocker.

Snivelling wretch 

At the time I thought the ref was going to book the player for blatant diving. McHate jumped at the chance on the radio to have a go at Hearts and Robbie. 

7 hours ago, Thomaso said:

Had always thought Goodwin was a wrong 'un during his playing career, but I met him at an Alloa hospitality thing (don't ask) and he spoke very well. Really knowledgeable about the game and very candid about exactly how his team had just been humped! 

joondalupjambo
7 hours ago, Fraggle said:

Had the misfortune of listening to that utter nasally Weegie ****tard dribbling slavers down his chin on the radio earlier. Had to turn off after hearing him say "it's good for Scottish football" to have the Old Firm so strong in our game about 6 times in the space of two and a bit sentences. Reminded me why I rarely watch or listen to anything BBC Scotland produces, utterly embarrassing to portray what they do to the rest of the media world. 

It is funny BBC Scotland do not have Tom English on as much these days.  Great analyst, fair and calls out what is wrong with the game and the various talking points but hey he does not fit into the channels agenda so he gets less air time. 

Edited by joondalupjambo

4 minutes ago, joondalupjambo said:

It is funny BBC Scotland do not have Tom English on as much these days.  Great analyst, fair and calls out what is wrong with the game and the various talking points but hey he does not fit into the channels agenda so he gets less air time. 

Boom, right on the money

SpruceBringsteen

Hope he cried himself to sleep and ends up like McGarvey with his wife on the game. Rodent. 😎

Not too mention Lewis Fergusson’s Dad is also a pundit on the same show.

If the future of Scottish punditry is the likes of Charlie Adam and McPake I’ll be giving these shows a miss.

On the plus side Dick Gordin got all bothered when Biscuits started his match report send declared Aberdeen were a lowly 10th 😂😂

Leveins Battalion

Listening to that on the way home was an absoloute joy to behold,McJake has had his footballing life 

ruined by Heart of Midlothian.

Dick Gordon is another,on another night we could of had 4 or 5 goals.

Just listened to Last nights programme on the podcast and McPake really is a bitter prick :lol: and that voice of his 🤢

He’s been scared for life by 19.5.2012. He can’t help himself as far as we are concerned he’ll dribble out any sort of criticism that he can. BBC Weegie will roll him out on every occaision they can when we are playing.  He’s not got any sort of opinion worth listening to and the whinging about Robbie and the penalty proved that.  Long may his pain continue.

Harry Potter
8 hours ago, Jambo92 said:

Can only feel sorry for the boy, the amount of pumpings he's received from us over the years. He finally beats us and gets sacked.

Ha Ha, brilliant.

42 minutes ago, Bozi said:

On the plus side Dick Gordin got all bothered when Biscuits started his match report send declared Aberdeen were a lowly 10th 😂😂

Heard that. Superb. Biscuits should of said  “if your opinion that 10th isn’t lowly then what is ? “

Also was that trumpet Willie miller on ? Mind he said they would catch us 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by 1971fozzy

28 minutes ago, Deevers said:

He’s been scared for life by 19.5.2012. He can’t help himself as far as we are concerned he’ll dribble out any sort of criticism that he can. BBC Weegie will roll him out on every occaision they can when we are playing.  He’s not got any sort of opinion worth listening to and the whinging about Robbie and the penalty proved that.  Long may his pain continue.

It’s his voice. Like a whinny girl. Grates in your head. Has a face for radio but most certainly doesn’t have a voice for it.  Not a lot going for him to be fair

10 hours ago, Saint Jambo said:

Imagine being the 'VAR' guy in the studio, saying you will have to see it again to know whether it was a penalty, but having the cheek to criticise Neilson and defend Ferguson.

The thing that really showed him up as the shite Hibee manager that he is were his comments before the games. Commenting on the awful pitch at Dens Park he said that would suit Dundee more and certainly would have suited him if he was still manage because there is no way he would be going toe-to-toe with Hibs the way Maloney has them playing. That was just after Postecoglou had highlighted how negative Hibs had been at the weekend. But no, McPake just buys into the myth that Hibs are some expansive free flowing football team. If I was a Dundee fan hearing that, I'd be delighted he isn't manager anymore.

This weird little incestuous relationship between Hibs and Dundee is painful to watch and makes me cringe so badly.

10 hours ago, Thomaso said:

Agree, Ferguson deliberately kicks the foot, steps on and dives. Worthy of a post match ban, oops sorry that's kept especially for Hearts players!

10 hours ago, Japan Jambo said:

yup, jobs for the boys. total closed shop...

It’s anything but a closed shop when someone who hasn’t been on Sportsound before gets a gig.

Derek McInnes was on a couple of weeks after he was sacked…..as was Craig Levein.

The Hogfather

Did a grand job of defending the media darlings honour when Robbie called it into question. Willie Miller would've been proud.

carnockjambo

I met Goodwin when he was playing for St Mirren. He got in Alloa to Glasgow train and had his bike. He got off at Queen St and cycled to training. Had a chat with him and was a very intelligent and very focused football man. 

Japan Jambo
34 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

It’s anything but a closed shop when someone who hasn’t been on Sportsound before gets a gig.

Derek McInnes was on a couple of weeks after he was sacked…..as was Craig Levein.

👍 yup, fair enough

11 hours ago, Thomaso said:

Had to listen to that whinging weegie accent on the way home from the game as the had him as the studio pundit.

He had a real go at Robbie for calling out Ferguson as a cheat after his dive for the penalty.

He was orgasmic about his pal Ange, Every second word was great. 

All roads lead to Gorgie
2 hours ago, maroon said:

How bad was his spiel about Ange pre match. So cringey the obsession with Celtic on that show

The BBC keep going on about the scintillating football celtic are producing, apparently. Is that the same football that has seen then pumped out of Europe three times in a season.🤣

Rogue Daddy
12 hours ago, Thomaso said:

aye so.... it's ok to cheat, and be a cheat...... it's just not ok to call it out? Piss off ya beardy-fud!

Edited by Rogue Daddy

listened to this on way home,joke of a programme.10 minute interview with Ange  moaning on. Then Bonner for another  5minutes about Celtic .a quick interview with a couple of managers no interview with Martindale coutts or Alexander but as long as the programme is pandering to the great unwashed everything is hunkydory

12 hours ago, Thomaso said:

Agreed , he said pretty much everything Hearts did tonight is what I want my Aberdeen team to be doing and weve a way to go to get there. As opposed to the nasally **** on Sportsound and people like McManus and the shite they spout it was very refreshing to hear us being a benchmark for a team that expect to be up the top end of the table.