Ticket office.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Is it not possible to phone the ticket office anymore? I tried today and yesterday and just got an automated message asking me to email them. When I did that, I got a reply asking for my number so they could call me, and I've not heard anything since! Which is rather frustrating. 

Stupid Sexy Flanders
49 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Ticket office is closed on Mondays. Maybe a backlog of calls today. Not like them, usually super-efficient. 

Aye I've been full of praise for them in the past, they're usually really good. Hopefully they get back to me again tomorrow. 

Reading the website, it reads to me that you can’t phone in to book your own seat for the cup game , you have to go into the ticket office in person, hope I’m reading it wrong and someone can guid me in the right direction.

Stupid Sexy Flanders
12 minutes ago, jamboozy said:

Reading the website, it reads to me that you can’t phone in to book your own seat for the cup game , you have to go into the ticket office in person, hope I’m reading it wrong and someone can guid me in the right direction.

I booked mine online but didn't realise the only delivery option was "collect from Tynecastle". That's one of the reasons I'm trying to speak to them. 

davemclaren
10 minutes ago, Stupid Sexy Flanders said:

I booked mine online but didn't realise the only delivery option was "collect from Tynecastle". That's one of the reasons I'm trying to speak to them. 

I booked mine and had the option to select digital tickets. 

Stupid Sexy Flanders
7 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I booked mine and had the option to select digital tickets. 

Really? I must have missed that. That's a pain in the arse. 

Alex Kintner
3 hours ago, Stupid Sexy Flanders said:

Is it not possible to phone the ticket office anymore? I tried today and yesterday and just got an automated message asking me to email them. When I did that, I got a reply asking for my number so they could call me, and I've not heard anything since! Which is rather frustrating. 

They’re really struggling staff-wise. Drop them a wee email and they’ll get back to you. Did that couple of weeks ago and Amanda got back to and was fab 👍🏻

The Treasurer
2 hours ago, Stupid Sexy Flanders said:

I got the option for it to be posted by Royal Mail 

I booked online and had them posted out 

Pasquale for King
5 hours ago, Stupid Sexy Flanders said:

I was round today, only saw one person there. She wasn’t having her best day. 

Stupid Sexy Flanders
7 hours ago, The Treasurer said:

I got the option for it to be posted by Royal Mail 

6 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

I booked online and had them posted out 

That's so weird, I honestly don't think that option was there when I booked. I'll need to try and speak to them again today. 

26 minutes ago, Stupid Sexy Flanders said:

That's so weird, I honestly don't think that option was there when I booked. I'll need to try and speak to them again today. 

Always have mine delivery by royal mail.

I had the same issue with the previous rounds tickets. Had to collect them. 

gerryjambo41

I tried to book my myself and my son's tickets for the cup tie online , but couldn't figure out how to assign his ticket to pay for both , I tried phoning and got the e-mail the ticket office message so I e-mailed and got a response next day with digital tickets attached . Very good service 👍

Harry Potter
4 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Always have mine delivery by royal mail.

prefer to pick mine up, few days prior to game, 

Libertarian
16 hours ago, Stupid Sexy Flanders said:

I had to email the ticket office last week and they were very quick in getting back to me.

Harry Potter
4 minutes ago, Libertarian said:

I had to email the ticket office last week and they were very quick in getting back to me.

They are normally very good with E-Mails, 

What's up with e-tickets? Not working online and can't get thru on phone

Bit of a shambles from the club while trying to sell QF tickets

2 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

Can I pick up mine when I come through for the games?

Anyone managed to get through to them today?

Been trying since this morning but no success. Fired them an email anyway.

8 minutes ago, Chaps said:

Anyone managed to get through to them today?

Been trying since this morning but no success. Fired them an email anyway.

Hi M8  It's always best to email them 

Fxxx the SPFL
4 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

Me too HP walk past Tynie twice a week on my six mile walk home.

20 hours ago, jamboozy said:

I went into my account and my seats are already reserved automatically. There is a red dot beside the section at the top of the page where you buy tickets. You have to be logged in though.

51 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

I went into my account and my seats are already reserved automatically. There is a red dot beside the section at the top of the page where you buy tickets. You have to be logged in though.

Got it davy 👍thanks

Harry Potter

3 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Can I pick up mine when I come through for the games?

Aye ri, but on matchday there is normally a lot of folk collecting tickets so i avoid that.

davemclaren
8 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Aye ri, but on matchday there is normally a lot of folk collecting tickets so i avoid that.

Eats into valuable pub time. 

I phoned yesterday with a ticket-related query, got straight through and they were as helpful as ever.

2 hours ago, **** the SPFL said:

Me too HP walk past Tynie twice a week on my six mile walk home.

Six mile walk home? You must be as fit as a butcher's pencil. 

Edited by Highlander
typo

Can’t praise them enough, one email mid-afternoon and all my worries dissolved within 20 minutes. Son away overnight elsewhere and took my ticket with him :facepalm:

davemclaren
8 minutes ago, jdl2002 said:

Can’t praise them enough, one email mid-afternoon and all my worries dissolved within 20 minutes. Son away overnight elsewhere and took my ticket with him :facepalm:

Get that will changed. 😄

46 minutes ago, jdl2002 said:

🤣

I tried from Friday to Monday to book mine and a mates season ticket seats for the St Mirren Cup game on line but couldn’t because Ticketmaster never had a system for it or if it did I would take a PC genius to find it. Anyway I ended up having to travel to Tynecastle on Tuesday, This problem of buying your seat for Cup games should never happen.

Edited by mitch41

Fxxx the SPFL
6 hours ago, Highlander said:

Six mile walk home? You must be as fit as a butcher's pencil. 

If only that was true coming up for 65 it’s the only exercise I get now apart from the bedroom

when I put my jammies on 

davemclaren
51 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

I tried from Friday to Monday to book mine and a mates season ticket seats for the St Mirren Cup game on line but couldn’t because Ticketmaster never had a system for it or if it did I would take a PC genius to find it. Anyway I ended up having to travel to Tynecastle on Tuesday, This problem of buying your seat for Cup games should never happen.

Look for the red dot…