Travel to Dublin

Smoked-Glass

Anyone made the flight over there recently?  As far as I can see you just need to complete a passenger locator form 72 hours before and have your vaccine passport handy.  

9 hours ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Anyone made the flight over there recently?  As far as I can see you just need to complete a passenger locator form 72 hours before and have your vaccine passport handy.  

It's just as you describe - I've had a couple of relatives fly over from London this week.  The form is at this address https://travel.eplf.gov.ie/en and you get a confirmation thing sent to you.  Watch it if you're flying with Aer Lingus, as they've put in this verification process where you upload your various travel documents using an app before you check in.  They say it makes it easier for passengers, but I've heard reports that it's awkward and a waste of time.  Ryanair are usually cheaper anyway.

The few remaining Covid-19 restrictions we have are being dropped from Monday morning.