There may be trouble ahead

jamborich

http://en.beijing2008.cn/news/sports/headlines/football/n214277647.shtml

Uganda's national coach blasts local football federation - The Official Website of the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games

Not sure if posted before but it would appear Vlad will have his work cut out if this story is anything to go by.

Well if true, then he obviously does not like interference, so since he has signed a contract, he must be happy he will not get it.

Drylaw Hearts
http://en.beijing2008.cn/news/sports/headlines/football/n214277647.shtml

Uganda's national coach blasts local football federation - The Official Website of the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games

Not sure if posted before but it would appear Vlad will have his work cut out if this story is anything to go by.

I hope he continues to stick to his guns in his new job.

I like the sound of him from that!

Maybe he will get to be his own man after all. I am sure Vlad must be aware of his history.

Come on the Csaba!

I like the sound of him from that!

Maybe he will get to be his own man after all. I am sure Vlad must be aware of his history.

Come on the Csaba!

And him of Vlad's (alleged)

Ibrahim Tall
The Hungarian-born German tactician issued the furious warning following the federation's intervention over his axing of two foreign based players, Moses Jjunju and Joseph Kanyike.

PLACE OF BIRTH: Odorhei, Romania.

Eh? :P

Guest jambomickey

hopefully he's made it clear in his interview that he won't stand for interferance and hopefully it's in his contract that he picks the team and tactics?

think the examples given in the article are different to what he would experience from vlad, pretty sure him and vlad will have ironed out what type of say he has on team affairs and he will be made aware of the type of 'suggestions' that will be made regarding team sellection

he has taken the job so assume he alrite with it

Only a Game
think the examples given in the article are different to what he would experience from vlad, pretty sure him and vlad will have ironed out what type of say he has on team affairs and he will be made aware of the type of 'suggestions' that will be made regarding team sellection

he has taken the job so assume he alrite with it

I bloody hope he isnt alright with it. Whats the feckin point in that ?

Mac_fae_Gillie

As in ref to the title...

My biggest hope is VR has changed his stance.

I know every got on his back but magee was gonna be manager it was magee that created the delay.

It was the press throwing names into the hat,just cuss they say they are interested does not mean Hearts are.After all anyone in a poor job or unemployed wants a better job.

So as I say I hope VR knows the manager and will not interfere,

and until i see different im in a positive mind.

Archived