Tickets

stu.m

Please can anyone tell me if you have purchased a ticket for the game tomorrow, but now want to move to a different section, will the ticket office allow this even it means paying the difference. 

Fire_At_The_Disco
5 minutes ago, stu.m said:

Please can anyone tell me if you have purchased a ticket for the game tomorrow, but now want to move to a different section, will the ticket office allow this even it means paying the difference. 

Just move once your In the ground, there will be loads of single seats in every stand

11 hours ago, stu.m said:

Could always phone the TO and ask.

You can. My daughters through from Glasgow for game and I phoned TO and got my seat (ST)  moved beside her.

4 minutes ago, carnockjambo said:

You can. My daughters through from Glasgow for game and I phoned TO and got my seat (ST)  moved beside her.

Isn’t in sec D is it ?  Just joking 😁  I bought a ticket at the end of a row so I wasn’t annoying folk by popping to the loo, TO contacted me saying the seat I bought my ticket for isn’t available anymore!? And would I mind taking one further along the row🤨 just my theory, but I think single seaters get dicked around to suit parties, just wished they were honest about it.

It’s happened a couple of times to me on cup games.

2 hours ago, jamboozy said:

Isn’t in sec D is it ?  Just joking 😁  I bought a ticket at the end of a row so I wasn’t annoying folk by popping to the loo, TO contacted me saying the seat I bought my ticket for isn’t available anymore!? And would I mind taking one further along the row🤨 just my theory, but I think single seaters get dicked around to suit parties, just wished they were honest about it.

It’s happened a couple of times to me on cup games.

Catheter tonight? 🥸

Just now, jamboozy said:

It’s getting a bottle big enough Dave😬

I have a similar issue at the moment as a I had a kidney procedure done last week. Lucky I’m already at the end of a row though by buying my season ticket seat.  😄

1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

I have a similar issue at the moment as a I had a kidney procedure done last week. Lucky I’m already at the end of a row though by buying my season ticket seat.  😄

Ooft, I wish you well soon , my issue is that I really should give up beer, especially on cold nights.😂

Anyone know what time the ticket office is open till this evening? Right up to kickoff? Need to upgrade my daughter's ST to an adult ticket for the game. 

hmfc4life1991
1 hour ago, Forrest said:

Anyone know what time the ticket office is open till this evening? Right up to kickoff? Need to upgrade my daughter's ST to an adult ticket for the game. 

Always open up until kick off but normally with a massive queue 

5 hours ago, hmfc4life1991 said:

Always open up until kick off but normally with a massive queue 

Thank you!

I don't think I've been in the queue just before a game since it was in the old buildings that got knocked down!

Fort Vallance

Bought tickets online last Saturday. Paid the usual admin / profiteering fee. Tickets still not here. As we're traveling, we'll be away before tomorrows post. Instead of having a leisurely couple of beers before the game I'll be standing in the queue at the ticket office. Not sure who to rant at. Hearts or Royal Mail. 

16 minutes ago, Fort Vallance said:

Bought tickets online last Saturday. Paid the usual admin / profiteering fee. Tickets still not here. As we're traveling, we'll be away before tomorrows post. Instead of having a leisurely couple of beers before the game I'll be standing in the queue at the ticket office. Not sure who to rant at. Hearts or Royal Mail. 

Go to the ticket office and then the boozer.

No queue, problem solved.

18 minutes ago, Fort Vallance said:

Fans bar is 30 steps when you come out the TO.

29 minutes ago, Fort Vallance said:

There's a digital version that you can print off or keep on your phone.

Saves a lot of grief.

4 hours ago, Zaba said:

Go to the ticket office and then the boozer.

No queue, problem solved.

No queue at the ticket office !

It's called the Neilson effect !

johnnycummings

I’ve bought a ticket for today’s game but probably can’t make it due to unforeseen circumstances, does anyone know if I’ll be able to watch on Hearts TV instead?