Cheeky tip for The British Open.

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

Not sure on his odds yet but a wee each way bet in for The Open this year is Jeevh Millkha Singh. 8 top 10 finishes and 2 wins already this year. Currently sitting top 10 in he Scottish Open. Plus this year Tiger Woods is out the equation, I think the lad has a chance.

I P Knightley
Not sure on his odds yet but a wee each way bet in for The Open this year is Jeevh Millkha Singh. 8 top 10 finishes and 2 wins already this year. Currently sitting top 10 in he Scottish Open. Plus this year Tiger Woods is out the equation, I think the lad has a chance.

Good luck with that.

The guy's got no pedigree on links courses and it does make a hell of a difference.

Say What Again

For an interest yesterday I did ?5 e/w Jaidee (he was -2 at the time) 50/1 and ?5 e/w Fasth (33/1).

Got off to a good start but an awful long way to go.

Say What Again
For an interest yesterday I did ?5 e/w Jaidee

Who's just bogeyed the 1st 2 holes :sad:

I'M IBRAHIM TALL
Good luck with that.

The guy's got no pedigree on links courses and it does make a hell of a difference.

Aye good point. It sure as hell screwed Ben Curtis up didnt it!!! Links courses are fine. Its bad weather on Links courses that kill rounds. I know its a long shot but a calm weather Open is winable or anyone.

Aye good point. It sure as hell screwed Ben Curtis up didnt it!!! Links courses are fine. Its bad weather on Links courses that kill rounds. I know its a long shot but a calm weather Open is winable or anyone.

What's the chances of it being calm though. Sergio for me this year, as someone said earlier, no Tiger, so it is wide open.

I P Knightley

I was going to mention Curtis and the other freak winner, Hamilton.

The point for both of them is that they came into the Open as virtual unknowns - certainly without an impressive results record immediately leading up to the Open.

So what I'm saying is that Singh's current 'streak' counts for nothing (either way) in indicating his likelihood to win next week.

I agree, if the weather is benign, it's going to lead to lower scoring and more of a free-for-all (not doing anyone any favours) but if it starts getting a wee bit breezy, we'll start to see one or two players carving out a lead.

Feel free to come back waving your winnings at me a week on Monday! As I said, without meaning any sarcasm - good luck!

Was going to be Angel Cabrera but he's gone and played well this week so I'll stick with an Angel but its Jiminez, he's due a biggie and plays well in majors. Oh and its "The Open"

Archived