Travel advice - Malta

maltese jambo

maltese jambo

Hi guys,

Can anyone help/ recommend any travel forum with good practical advice for travelling? Specifically, COVID 19 requirements.

like many, I’ve avoided travel during these times; other than for work! But I’m now considering heading back to Malta for a cheeky wee visit.

For Malta, my understanding is that as long as all passengers are at least double vaccinated, we can travel to and from Malta without the need for any testing, quarantine etc. all we need to do is show vaccine certificate and fill out pax locator form ?

thanks in advance 

Can't help you with any travel info but I do believe bet365 HQ is located in Malta.

If you could bring yourself to leave an enormous jobby on their doorstep you'd bring joy to many.

Footballfirst

A couple of my friends are off for a week in Malta next Saturday.  Around £40 for the return flight by Ryanair and £165 for a week's room only accommodation in a 4* hotel in Mellieha.

Just your vaccination status and locator forms to be completed, I believe.

maltese jambo
5 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

A couple of my friends are off for a week in Malta next Saturday.  Around £40 for the return flight by Ryanair and £165 for a week's room only accommodation in a 4* hotel in Mellieha.

Just your vaccination status and locator forms to be completed, I believe.

Cheers !