Hearts & Hibs both at home on Saturday.

Stu_HMFC

I see we are both at home on sat 3pm kick offs. I can't remember the last time this has happened with crowds. 

I thought the police might of had a say in this, Then again they must think they can police this 18k at Tynecastle and 7k at Easter Road 

image.png.a385ea73a03cf3ababab9b9c394ada3c.png

The SPFL’s blatant disregard of the other 10 top division clubs actually gets worse instead of better. Now they can’t even be arsed telling their fixture computer to keep the capital city clubs from this type of scenario. It’s probably not that big a deal to handle 15,000 Hearts and 8,000 Hibs fans in one city but still. 
The fixture schedule had both at home on Sep 25 and this was only avoided because they put Hibs’ LC tie at Tannadice to the Thursday. 

1 minute ago, Laurie said:

Was surprised when I saw this as well, apparently the police are fine with it as neither fixture is 'category A'.

Yeah maybe of been a Issue if Livingston and Motherwell had bigger travelling supports, It could of got a bit heated on the trains 😂

Hibs will be handing out thousands of freebies to claim a 19000 crowd.

I guess both clubs will suffer from the lack of cash at this time of year. Probably reduce the number of walk-ups. 

23 minutes ago, stuart500 said:

Hibs will be handing out thousands of freebies to claim a 19000 crowd.

I guess both clubs will suffer from the lack of cash at this time of year. Probably reduce the number of walk-ups. 

They were offering free tickets for school kids for the match. Not sure how may, probably thousands😁

14 minutes ago, heyjude1 said:

Also Scotland v Wales at Murrayfield, kicking off at 14.15. I would suspect our game maybe played on a different day.

In Cardiff

5 minutes ago, Jambo314 said:

They were offering free tickets for school kids for the match. Not sure how may, probably thousands😁

The schools are using them as punishments for bad behaviour in class. 😊

25 minutes ago, heyjude1 said:

Also Scotland v Wales at Murrayfield, kicking off at 14.15. I would suspect our game maybe played on a different day.

Scotland play Wales in Cardiff on the 12th of Feb.

1 hour ago, stuart500 said:

The schools are using them as punishments for bad behaviour in class. 😊

Finally, a suitable replacement for the belt.

2 hours ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Yeah maybe of been a Issue if Livingston and Motherwell had bigger travelling supports, It could of got a bit heated on the trains 😂

There will likely be more Hearts fans travelling on the trains to Haymarket on Saturday than away fans combined.