• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Factuer Moi

• Canscot

• Morgan

• Jambo92

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He comes across really determined. I’m based over in NZ and I know a few boys who support the Melbourne side.
They Reckon we have just got another steal of the century. they are absolutely gutted, and I mean gutted, that they have lost him. In fact, they were having another moan about it the other day - let it go boys 😌

Expecting big things from him. Could be another real coup for us recruitment wise - augers well indeed 👏👍

1 minute ago, Vlad Magic said:

We are blessed with talent right now.

This lad is the one for me.

I hope you'll both be very happy, Vlad. 😉

1 hour ago, Vlad Magic said:

That’s without seeing him play? 

1 hour ago, Vlad Magic said:

Have you seen the chap play?

2 hours ago, Hearts1975 said:

He comes across really determined. I’m based over in NZ and I know a few boys who support the Melbourne side.
They Reckon we have just got another steal of the century. they are absolutely gutted, and I mean gutted, that they have lost him. In fact, they were having another moan about it the other day - let it go boys 😌

Expecting big things from him. Could be another real coup for us recruitment wise - augers well indeed 👏👍

Wonder if they are calling him a rat ******* etc etc? For taking the money and running to a bigger club🤔

1 minute ago, Canscot said:

Wonder if they are calling him a rat ******* etc etc? For taking the money and running to a bigger club🤔

:qqb006:

:isee:

Just now, Canscot said:

Hard hat looked out ready for the incoming assault/artillery barrage😂

You’ll be fine.

Surely nobody would drag out the John Souttar thing much longer?

Surely not.  👀😳

6 minutes ago, Morgan said:

You’ll be fine.

Surely nobody would drag out the John Souttar thing much longer?

Surely not.  👀😳

As my mother always told me “ Yer big enough and ugly enough tae look after yersell”. And she was correct😂. On both counts😂

3 hours ago, Hearts1975 said:

what part of NZ are you based in?

Byyy The Light
1 hour ago, Canscot said:

No interest in having an argument but the 2 aren’t remotely comparable.

Why do you find Hearts fans being annoyed about Souttar worthy of a joke? Bizarre

Apologize if you found it funny. Wasn’t joking. Find it bizzarre that people hold a grudge against someone for bettering their own situation. Just as Natty has done also. 

1 hour ago, Canscot said:

Apologize if you found it funny. Wasn’t joking. Find it bizzarre that people hold a grudge against someone for bettering their own situation. Just as Natty has done also. 

Souttar has agreed to sign for the main competition, Natty has travelled across time zones to better his career.

Edited by Factuer Moi

They may be our main competition in a few years after Joe gets done working his magic,but right now Hibs,Aberdeen and maybe Dundee Utd are our competition. Let’s be honest we are competing for best of the rest. 

Absolutely loving the Australian market at the moment. One thing that caught my attention was when he mentioned about crowd size, I think he said Melbourne average 6k? Suggests its a very accessible market for our finances. From the look of every single Aussie player I've seen from Krisnorbo, the McGowan brothers, Bozanic, Devlin, now Atkinson and then Jackson Irvine, they all seem like tremendous athletes. I'd love for us to make more use of Australia going forward.

4 hours ago, Canscot said:

🤣 true enough!

they definitely seem pretty cut about losing him but at the same time are saying that he is a really exciting player to watch. 

They seem ultra confident he will shine in Scotland 

11 hours ago, martoon said:

I hope you'll both be very happy, Vlad. 😉

9 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

9 hours ago, Morgan said:

My nips tingle when I think of him.

My nips never let me down.

100% ballor!!! 🤣🤣

35 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

100% ballor!!! 🤣🤣

Good enough for me...as long as yer no Joe S!  🤣🤣

2 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

100% ballor!!! 🤣🤣

😄

14 hours ago, Canscot said:

Yes, yes… we get it… Rangers are a better club than Hearts.  Zzzzzzz

Probably a tough game to be thrown into with the fans right on his back v a bunch of cloggers and he was super. Looks a player and when he comes into his own will no doubt be a great piece of business just like Cammy.

Love the way he looks up and plays the right ball. Looks the part and athletic too. I think that will be our back 5 v Celtic.

Fxxx the SPFL
7 minutes ago, stuart500 said:

The words 'canine's sphericals' come to mind. 

Are you not allowed to say dogs bollocks

12 hours ago, Canscot said:

They may be our main competition in a few years after Joe gets done working his magic,but right now Hibs,Aberdeen and maybe Dundee Utd are our competition. Let’s be honest we are competing for best of the rest. 

“Main” or otherwise, they’re a direct competitor and that is the point. But then  you know that, of course.
Very magnanimous of you to applaud Souttar’s “ambition”, mind you.

Probably a shock to the system foe him today but I thought he grew into the game and showed his quality.

He's still adapting to the climate never mind everything else.

He'll be a very good player for us.

Very good today. Not going to get too carried away over a performance vs a non-league side, but if he can do that in his first taste of Scottish football then he can only get better. Another potential gem found.

Looks good, I had high hopes for him when he signed so hope he gets the chance to show what he can do. But just like any other player on the park today, I’m not going to judge him on how he done against Talbot.

A_A wehatethehibs

Left absolutely no doubt about his quality today. Totally composed, relaxed, but never took the foot off the gas, looked super fit and razor sharp. The whole team had a great attitude.

Tougher tests to come. Starting Wednesday night they don’t get much tougher.

But based on that 90, he is just the player we all wanted to see. And Michael Smith looked comfortable at RCB as well I think that may become the first choice setup for a spell.

Very good start from him today. Looks to have a bit of everything about him. Excited to see how he does against tougher opposition. 

20 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Probably a tough game to be thrown into with the fans right on his back v a bunch of cloggers and he was super. Looks a player and when he comes into his own will no doubt be a great piece of business just like Cammy.

When he signed for Hearts, and was given the tour of Tynecastle and the training facilities, I doubt he pictured his first game would be on a bit of grass in the middle of a housing estate, in front of people who could watch the game from their bedroom windows :lol: 

He just got his head down and got on with it.  Strolled it against the type of team that has been a banana skin for us in the past.  

Confident he's the sort of player who won't care if it's Barcelona, Celtic, Dumbarton or Auchinleck he's playing against, but he'll just play his own game.

Nucky Thompson

Where did the nickname come from? I know it's a play on his first and second names, but FFS it sounds like something from cbeebies :lol:

Good debut for the lad

3 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Where did the nickname come from? I know it's a play on his first and second names, but FFS it sounds like something from cbeebies :lol:

Good debut for the lad

It just sounds like a bog standard Australian nickname!  

It's also his Twitter and Instagram username, so must be something he's been called for years.

Does sound a wee bit daft, mind you :lol: 

Natty fits us , we fit him. Another combo that we have in buckets these days. Had a tough introduction to Scottish football, Talbot gave him a good debut for Us. So as far as i see Natty thrived, he won little battles and gives us that drive we missed. His all round performance was eye catching, his appetite for the game was outstanding. His assist was something to behold. A proper flyer too.

Gets a 9 for todays all round performance

joondalupjambo
8 minutes ago, tian447 said:

When he signed for Hearts, and was given the tour of Tynecastle and the training facilities, I doubt he pictured his first game would be on a bit of grass in the middle of a housing estate, in front of people who could watch the game from their bedroom windows :lol: 

You have seen of the grounds in the A-League?😀😀😀

At least one springs to mind where it has open terracing on one side, a grass bank I think on another where folk sit on their bottoms and palm trees😀😀😀

Still nicer than that place today though.  I think the laddie is probably constantly freezing at the moment so once he warms up he could be the real deal.

Tom Hardy’s Dug

Think it was a clever move making today his full debut.

A proper baptism into Scottish football.

Defo a starter for Wednesday IMO. As will Smith be.

46 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

Are you not allowed to say dogs bollocks

If not that's bollox

Tom Hardy’s Dug
Just now, heartsfc_fan said:

Looks useful. Vibes of a young Callum Paterson when he was here.

Know what you mean but he is technically sharper IMO if not quite as physical.

44 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Left absolutely no doubt about his quality today. Totally composed, relaxed, but never took the foot off the gas, looked super fit and razor sharp. The whole team had a great attitude.

Tougher tests to come. Starting Wednesday night they don’t get much tougher.

But based on that 90, he is just the player we all wanted to see. And Michael Smith looked comfortable at RCB as well I think that may become the first choice setup for a spell.

Smith was superb today I thought, him & Natty linked up brilliantly & were constantly over/underlapping each other to make sure they couldn’t get their wingers forward. Could be seeing the makings of a great partnership on that right flank.

17 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

17 hours ago, Morgan said:

I have a good friend who lived in Melbourne.

He assured me of his attributes.